Return Home
It is currently Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:26 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1098 posts ]  Go to page Previous 169 70 71 72 73 74 Next
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:22 pm 

QUESTION FOR TOM:

Dear Tom.

Thank you for everything that you do.

My grandmother is 86 years old, and a little more than a year ago she lost her little Maltese dog due to an ugly accident, where another dog killed him and he died in her arms. He was the love of her life and I can't take her grief away.

I told her everything about you and how death is not the end, and I gave her a spark of hope. Now she asked me to write to you and to ask you if there is any possible way, that she could get the soul of her dog back.

So my question is: is it possible to track the soul of an animal in the afterlife and to know where and when will she incarnate back to life? Do dogs incarnate into the same breed or can they have totally different dog breed bodies? Is it possible to get the soul of our little Maltese dog back???

Thank you very much for your answer, I would like to take her tears away and see her smile again.

Greetings from the heart, Katja

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:54 pm 

Additional question to the question above:

When she is sad, I always try to comfort her by saying, that she will see her dog again when she makes her transition. I hope I am not deceiving her. Will LCS show her her little Maltese dog to comfort her, when she makes her transition?

Thank you, Katja

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:31 pm 

Hello Tom,

In one of your Q&As you mentioned that Virtual Realty is "populated by Freewill Awareness Units playing avatars", but there also are "...few player that are played by the computer". (here's a link to the video: https://bit.ly/2VvsfLp).

So, my questions are these:
1) What is the significance of the avatars that are played by the computer itself in VR?
2) Are these computer-played-avatars effecting VR in a different or more profound way than "ordinary" Freewill Awareness Units?
3) What is their purpose in virtual reality?

Thank you.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:30 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Topic: Rethinking the metaphor of 'kindergarten schoolhouse'.

Short question... would the metaphor of a 'drug rehab' be a bit more accurate than 'kindergarten'.

Background as to why i am asking the question:

There is something that i have been unable to reconcile in your description of the 'transition process' if it is truly 'free will.'

I have tried for some years to have a one to one information exchange with the LCS on this matter. Apparently my fear/ego/intent attributes are not conducive to finding these things independently, but i hold on to the PMR aspects of the MBT model as they do tend to explain nearly everything i observe in PMR, including the unsolvable problems in physics. They are also highly consistent with the stories i read about psi, paranormal, and other phenomena. MBT consistently offers a framework for these experiences reported by others, so overall, it's the best model i know, even if there's a few things that my monkey mind doesn't find optimal. So hopefully you don't mind my asking this question, and i'm coming at it from a couple angles, all from left field of the left brain.

Angle 1:

If it were a kindergarten, one would think i could remember signing up. To me, informed consent seems a noble ideal, in line with MBT. Even in this high entropy, ego driven world, the concept of 'informed consent' is valued and seems correct. In an information system that values free will, as MBT proclaims, 'informed consent' seems like an evolved way of treating the little consciousnesses that sign up for this PMR.

I have heard repeatedly your efforts to answer this question, as many have asked in the past, so don't feel you need to answer this as you normally would. Despite your many attempts at answering, it still doesn't seem optimal that the LCS doesn't let us remember why we're here...that it wants to keep left brainers 'wandering around clueless on the playing field'. I've asked for a vivid dream, where intellect is disabled and you function at the being level. I keep having this intent as best i can, but so far nothing. A kindergarten student can at least ask 'Teacher, why am i here?' or 'Mom, Dad, why am i going to school?' and get some response like '...To learn'. Your own children were not sent to school. You had the option of finding another place to learn. So from the left-brain perspective, there is no 'informed consent' if i can't remember signing up, and i can't choose to be home-schooled. So i started rethinking the metaphor.

Angle 2:

We seem to be here by coercion: I can't imagine i signed up for this PMR voluntarily. And so let's look at the process again, since the LCS seems to be getting us here by a low-conduct process that undermines free-will. You have described the metaphor of the transition process as something like a bureaucratic labyrinth for those who are resistant to transitioning. You've also described it as a waiting room where you get shuffled around from line to line until you get bored and finally agree to another life experience. So let's streamline the metaphor to being in a white room with no exits, and a big red button that says 'press me to agree to another memory wipe and lots of suffering and insanity in your 7000th PMR experience.' Who in their right mind would press that button? Well, keep them there long enough until they get bored, anyone would agree eventually. They'll press it given enough time, even if after a million years, they accidentally trip and fall on it. This does not sound like 'free will' to me. It sounds like a non-violent form of coercion, and is low-conduct behaviour in my estimation. So again, i rethought the metaphor of a kindergarten classroom to have it align with most of the other metaphors you've used to describe this PMR.

This didn't seem like a kindergarten classroom, but more like a drug rehab, so maybe this metaphor works better.

On the First angle: getting clear of the drugs means altering your mind from 'drug induced' to 'something else, other than drugs' and this means throwing out a lot of the old thinking patterns. So by not telling us why we're here, we may be forced to search for the answers ourselves, and better appreciate our minds have been altered, not by drugs, but by ego and fear. It would justify the memory wipe, since the old ways clearly weren't working.

On the Second angle: when celebrities sign up for drug rehab, they are usually given the following alternative: go to jail or go to drug rehab. It's a fairly coercive process, but most people choose the drug rehab as it's preferable to languishing in prison. This is more in alignment with your description of the transition process.

So i know that's a lot of words, but i wanted to frame the question correctly to get your response...

Does the drug rehab metaphor make sense for left brainers who can't get a straight answer from the LCS?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:37 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

This post from Ted, an Administrator here for many years, might enlighten you on your questions.

Realize that AUM did not ‘stick you here’ as a punishment or to force you to serve Its needs. You had a free will choice to do so or not, although this choice was exercised by another aspect of yourself as a FWAU of your IUOC experiencing NPMR continuously. This was the reason that you came into existence as an FWAU experiencing this PMR VR. Realize that we are all in this together and are not inherently enemies outside of the Illusion of this PMR Virtual Reality.

It wasn't you, as you experience yourself here and now, who made the decision to incarnate or where and under what circumstances to incarnate. But it was you as the same IUOC that is the real you. At that time, the time of that decision, it was functioning as the 'you' (the same IUOC) which exists continually within NPMR. You, as you experience yourself here, couldn't very well make that decision as you did not as yet exist. You as an IUOC did, and for a long time before, but only as an NPMR FWAU based upon your IUOC is there a continuing conscious experience of a self. Therefore that is the only 'entity' available to make that decision.

There are many decisions that could have been made, depending upon how much delay before incarnation 'you' were willing to accept. You could have actually chosen a different PMR. You could have accepted pot luck as what ever happened to be coming up next with 'no waiting in line'. If 'you' made a choice as to sex, then the delay might be longer. If you choose a specific location as country, state, town, etc., the delays become longer. If you choose a specific set of parents, then you get even further delays. It all depends upon just how much delay you are willing to take versus the specifics of your incarnation. And how much delay you are willing to take depends upon whether there is some specific lesson which it is felt that you should undertake in this incarnation and how tightly that lesson is defined.

http://www.my-big-toe.com/forums/view ... wrapheader

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:19 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
This post from Ted, an Administrator here for many years, might enlighten you on your questions.

Realize that AUM did not ‘stick you here’ as a punishment or to force you to serve Its needs. You had a free will choice to do so or not, although this choice was exercised by another aspect of yourself as a FWAU of your IUOC experiencing NPMR continuously. This was the reason that you came into existence as an FWAU experiencing this PMR VR. ....
http://www.my-big-toe.com/forums/view ... wrapheader
Thank you Sainbury. I have heard this and similar responses before, both from the forum, and Tom in fireside chats, and other videos. The issue is, it's not my truth. It's not my experience. My experience and 'gut feeling' is i am not here freely. And if the LCS wanted me to know i was here freely, it could send me a download of the transition process (perhaps in a dream so my intellect wouldn't get involved.)

It relates to the 'kindergarten' metaphor in that when you are in kindergarten, you know why you are there, even if you don't really want to be there, and would rather be eating cookies at home. Tom refers to the PMR as a 'learning lab' or 'entropy reduction trainer' but it would appear less than 1% of the people even know why we are here - everyone else is either wandering around clueless on the playing field, or grabbing all the material and monetary resources they can in a mindless game of greed. This is why i am having difficulty with the metaphor of 'kindergarten.'

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:58 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Hey brian_6_1, just my 2c
Quote:
And if the LCS wanted me to know i was here freely, it could send me a download of the transition process (perhaps in a dream so my intellect wouldn't get involved.)
Perhaps the LCS doesn't want you to know at the intellectual level (because it wouldn't be profitable) and that would be the reason if it happened in a dream, you don't remember it after waking up.

The kindergarten metaphor:
1. as any metaphor, it can only go so far in explaining something. It's perfect to illustrate the general low quality of conscience in this PMR, it might not be so perfect when trying to explain why 99% of us don't know why we're here and wander clueless on the playing field. Still, let me give you an example as I have a 2 and half years old niece who just started kindergarten: she doesn't know why she's going there. Yet if you'd ask a 5 years old or a 6 years old who's in his last year at kindergarten, now that's a different thing.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:45 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

TOM:
Why aren't all boys and girls at the age of 5 given detailed descriptions of what it is like to be an adult? Wouldn't that be very valuable to them and help them grow up into productive adults? No doubt, they could just breeze through puberty without a bump and would study hard all through school if they just had enough information when they were five about what adulthood was like. That's my best most accurate analogy, from there I digress: What if it were 10 year olds -- any different? What if it were 16 year olds -- they are on the cusp of adulthood and desperately anxious to become adults --would a good description of adulthood make a big difference to their ability to expand their awareness, develop maturity and competence, and grow up? Oh surely they would get it with their orders of magnitude greater experience - do they not already know almost everything? Does this sound familiar? One last question and I will quit. How many 40 year olds still don't get it?
http://www.my-big-toe.com/forums/viewto ... tion#p4029

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:36 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

tom.. if someone commits suicide do they have to come back to this reality system or can they choose to go wherever they want? can they go learn and grow somewhere else or is there a rule where they have to come back where they left off?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:07 pm 

Hello all
I have a question on how to determine whether or not laziness is actually being lazy. I have been paying attention to my fears for about 3 years now and I have felt progress emotionally wise, but things like making a living and keeping my family happy has only improved in relatively small amounts. If I want to see more progress in these areas should I put a little bit more energy into such things, or should I preferably, trust the LCS with the guidance of my life in the beneficial direction while I focus on lowering my entropy.
Thank You.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:21 pm 

Freewill awarness unit, as it logs into, gets datastream for this reality but, at first, it doesn't have any context to put it in; that is so until it has enough information or, in other words, enough experiences in this VR.

So my questions are:

For instance, if we take few-hour-old avatar and for the rest of its life we deprive it of any sensory data, what will freewill awareness do; How will it respond to this kind of situation? What kind of context will freewill awareness unit put data it gets from LCS in if it doesn’t have any kind of experience in this VR?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:18 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

TOM:

First allow me to make life easier for Donna if she ever gets to read my question on the Fireside chat by clarifying that my screen name is pronounced SKEPTIC, only written in Cyrillic because I'm part Russian and the English version was already taken. And NO ..I promise I have not meddled in your elections! Now onto my question:

You've told us about how Bob Monroe was able to breach our PMR rule set and still have OOBE's liberally despite his constant smoking, poor diet and other "bad" habits. You've also mentioned how you yourself were mentored as a child by your 2 non-PMR friends, among many other distinctions, and even shown who you would marry one day!

In the spirit of further understanding, I'd like to ask why does the LCS grant people such as Bob and yourself these special "privileges"? I mean I get it that you guys were "paying attention" so to speak and thus worthy of the extra attention (although I must say that in Bob's case it seems the situation was more thrust upon him than in yours) but that much special attention? What does a guy have to do to get noticed by the LCS like that?

To paraphrase the late & great George Carlin: Sometimes I feel like the LCS is one big club ..and I ain't in it!

Cheers and thanks Tom!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:12 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Quote:
TOM:

You've told us about how Bob Monroe was able to breach our PMR rule set and still have OOBE's liberally despite his constant smoking, poor diet and other "bad" habits. You've also mentioned how you yourself were mentored as a child by your 2 non-PMR friends, among many other distinctions, and even shown who you would marry one day!

In the spirit of further understanding, I'd like to ask why does the LCS grant people such as Bob and yourself these special "privileges"? I mean I get it that you guys were "paying attention" so to speak and thus worthy of the extra attention (although I must say that in Bob's case it seems the situation was more thrust upon him than in yours) but that much special attention? What does a guy have to do to get noticed by the LCS like that?

To paraphrase the late & great George Carlin: Sometimes I feel like the LCS is one big club ..and I ain't in it!

Cheers and thanks Tom!
My guess is that it's all about quality of consciousness. Tom has hinted to this by saying that the mission he has in his current PMR experience has been in preparation for many lifetimes. In other words, Bob, Tom and others like them are not new kids on the block. They are old souls.
Quote:
What does a guy have to do to get noticed by the LCS like that?
What does a 10 years old have to do to be able to do what 20 years olds do? To grow up. We might intellectually think we're grown up (10 years olds have 2 legs and 2 arms, know to read and write, just like a 20yrs old, why can't they drive a car?) but most probably we aren't if the LCS doesn't notice us.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:42 am 

A question for Fireside chat:

In our current climate, would it not be wise to get the message out there about the danger of giving those at the top all of our personal information through the internet? Information is Power. We should not be surrendering it to those at the top. With AI becoming more advanced, people may be sleepwalking into a world of AI control. Whilst none of us really know the true intentions of these big tech and big pharma entities, would we not be wise to be a bit cautious, and aware? How big is your cyber footprint? Will humans all be chipped and connected to the 5g grid? Let's hope not, but it is a real possibility. Police drones are already in use in some countries, and some people are already being chipped voluntarily.

Vladimir Putin is alleged to have said, who controls AI will be ruler of the world.

What is the wise thing to do here Tom?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:31 pm 

Hi, first nice to meet you all:

My Name is Giuseppe i´m 29 years old and i live in Buenos Aires, Argentina and i am a psychology student. I talked with Keith, because someday id love to participate and the fireside chat with Tom. He told me i have to ask questions often here first so i might be able to participe and the real chat someday.

Before anything id like thank Tom with all my heart, his theory has change me, forever and for good, and i will always be thankful with Tom for that. Here goes my questions:

1- I´m actually a bit confused with concept of the path of surrender, cause i understood that i have to renounce my ego, and give myself to a "higher power or ideal" , might be the an enlightenment guru, or the virtues and so on. But Tom also said that we have to be careful of believe traps and dogma (be skeptical and open minded). But actually what the guru teaches is sometimes dogmatic and with religions conducts. Should i just follow the gurus teachings and i am on the path of surrender? I find the idea a bit confusing. Could Tom comment on that please?

2- I have a friend who i tolded about MBT. And she saw me playing first person shooter video game. And she thought is violent and got surprise that i, who seem to be a spiritual person, play this kind of games. I just see it as a virtual game and have fun with the adventure nothing more. What is Toms view about video games? (I play them when i finish homework and i just have some free time).

Again thank you very much for the opportunity and i hope everyone is fine and safe. (And i hope my english is understandable) :)

Big Hug to all.

Giuseppe

Last edited by Giuseppe Sebastian on Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1098 posts ]  Go to page Previous 169 70 71 72 73 74 Next