Return Home
It is currently Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:57 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1098 posts ]  Go to page Previous 170 71 72 73 74 Next
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:56 pm 

A response and questions to Covid19 special fireside chat:

Hi Tom, I hope you are well.

I found it interesting that you put conspiracy theories down to fear in your recent fireside chat. Some people are not content to live in ignorance, and cannot just bury their heads in the sand.
Remember the weapons of mass destruction to justify war in Iraq? Just one of many examples of where people have lost trust in the people at the top that make these decisions.

A loss of trust, and an aversion to injustice is what drives many conspiracy theories. It's not about trying to scare people, it's about letting the bad folks know that people are watching, and their eyes are open.

Nothing can be proven, as Dean Radin says,the only proof it is mathematics and alcohol. However, we can collect and cross reference evidence, just as historians do. Many conspiracy theories are evidence based, and open to the fact that they could be incorrect, but it is important that we are vigilant, to help avoid future injustices. Surely this is a good thing in keeping with lowering the entropy of the system?

It's all very well saying that a system of global co-operation is a step forward, but does this not lead to the centralization of power, and who polices this centralized power and stops it becoming corrupt? Are we really grown up enough for that yet? I do not think so. The human race has so much further to go.

Did the world consent to 5G and starlink? Or was it the decision of the billionaire elites? What effect might all these extra radio frequencies have on our precious collective consciousness? Ok, that's enough thinking from me for one night, until your next fireside chat, which I am very much looking forward to.

All the best, take care.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:10 am 

Hi everyone:

I hope everybody is safe and well. I have another question to Tom about what is happening:

How can we maintain positiveness and love in this situation? I mean I try to be optimistic, and real, trying to have all the precautions and accept whatever it comes for learning experience. I ask myself: what is my rol in all of this crisis, and my answer is hope. Hope for people getting better, hope for a new loving world to come, and be one more positive source love intentions. But the problem is when I hear other people around me, talking about bad news all the time , “the end of the world”, crisis , fear, anxiety. I try to be courageous , open minded and skeptical but in my trying to listen empathetically and caring for the other, I cannot help being “influence” by their feelings and worries and my emotional equilibrium starts to shatter. How can we have more spiritual resilience to negativity while caring for others in a more compassionate and meaningful way?

Thanks again, and love to all.

Giuseppe

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:44 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Whats the status of the physics experiments?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:12 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Universities are closed right now.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:14 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

So how did we do between November 19 and the time Universities closed then is a better question?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:52 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

I'd like to hear Tom's opinion on this:

It is condemnable to use modern technology to raise animals in poor conditions, so called factory farming. Yet we use modern technology to save premature babies that end up severely disabled (both physically and mentally) needing round the clock care and being pumped full of medication. Why is a chicken raised in a cage a sign of our greed and lack of care yet a baby/child who can't move or speak and needs tubes to be fed and to breath is somehow viewed as a victory of our medical knowledge?

And what kind of consciousness plays these avatars who are born severely disabled? Is it human? Why would a human type consciousness incarnate in an avatar that offers such a limited decision space?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:39 am 

Hi everyone, thank you so much for let me participate last time. It was a very enriching experience, i was a bit nervous but i learn a lot. :)

I have some new questions:

1. Id like to know a little bit more about "conscious decision making" and personal evolution in MBT (and if i understand it correctly) . Lets say i have a problem x, then from my current conscious level i came up with 3 responses A,B, C. ( thats my decision space ). So before i take the choice, i must have a sincere and fearless intent to become love. (that means become part of the solution, being caring and compassionate to others) So from my 3 choices i pick up (according to my current wisdom) the low entropy choice, and if a did it correctly i will be taking on the right path consciousness evolution, is that correct? I know is about being but sometimes is hard to be when you don't know what the best choice is. So i try to use that method as a compass or a guide.

2. From what i understood, the path of knowledge is a way to dismantle ego. By using the will and wisdom to find real knowledge of reality and big true. How should one initiate oneself in that path, does it mean university or formal studies? how can i perfect my subjective science method and become and MBT experimentalist?

3. There is a polish sociologist called Zygmunt Bauman, and he talks that we live in "liquid modernity" , where people instead of individuals become consumers, and instead of being we become focus on having. That is destroying our humanity and our planet. How can we have a bigger picture to help more the environment and care more about nature?

4. Id like to know more about "The MBT diet" and how to boost our spiritual evolution from a racional nutrition perspective. You said that process foods, alcohol, and sugar are not recommend. That means i should leave them completely or can i have some chocolate from time to time or a glass of wine? I am also vegetarian, what do you think about that food choice?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:03 am 

Hello Tom.
You've talked a lot about the afterlife in your theory, and I've been interested in the topic of NDE:s since I was very young.

In the NDE literature I've come across some rare but - none the less - existing stories about frightening NDE:s. One woman explained how she was dragged towards a river, but she was very scared of water. Another woman described being followed by another person with an malicious intent towards her. She felt very scared of punishment, and when she came back from her NDE she was more afraid of death than she'd been before it.

Most verdicts of NDE:s are pleasant and leaves the NDE:r with absolutely no remaining fear of death. These people explain it as being surrounded by unconditional love and that the NDE realm is very non-judgemental, and that you can "do no wrong", you can only learn and grow. Even murderers meet this all loving entity when they have an NDE, and learn lessons that change them forever. So there seem to be two diametrically different types of experiences here. Bliss and unconditional love as the most common on the one hand, and frightening and tormenting experiences as a more rare occurance on the other.

So my questions are:

What is going on with these rare cases of frightening NDE:s? It doesn't seem logical to me that a loving system like the LCS has anything to gain from scaring people for life.

Since we all are going to die, how can one prepare mentally and spiritually for death and dying? Do you have any suggestions as how to die in a "good" way?

Thank you for your work!
Much Love!

//Nicholas

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:26 am 

@Giuseppe Sebastian

Your last question is addressed by Tom in this fabulous conversation with Evita Ochel on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66roUb1YqNw&t=1719s

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:37 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Quote:
@Giuseppe Sebastian

Your last question is addressed by Tom in this fabulous conversation with Evita Ochel on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66roUb1YqNw&t=1719s
That's a disastrous conversation in which Tom espouses his vegan beliefs. Not only he confuses essential nutrients that must be obtained through diet like vitamin B12 with stuff that the body produces itself like adrenaline and insulin saying that if it produces those 2, then it can produce B12 as well. He also claims that animal protein and animal foods in general are substandard nutrition, when in fact all the evidence points to the opposite. He also says that cows and steers are big, muscular animals and they got like that just from eating grass, so we humans don't need meat for protein to build muscle. Using that absurd logic, there's plenty oxygen in the ocean, fish use it, why don't humans live underwater then? :)) If you look at Tom in 2008 (https://www.gaia.com/video/path-afterli ... er=preview go to min 2:01) before he went vegan and then 10 years later (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5_yGxALSRY go the second half, where he's in a t-shirt), you'll notice that despite having an exercise routine, he gained quite a bit of a belly and appears more gaunt in the face.

This leads to a question: how can Tom on one hand come up with a brilliant theory like MBT and on another hand justify veganism with logic such as: steer eat grass, steer are muscular, therefore humans can pretty much do the same. It's like the logic of Einstein and that of a 7-years old in the same person.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:02 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
That's a disastrous conversation in which Tom espouses his vegan beliefs.

This leads to a question: how can Tom on one hand come up with a brilliant theory like MBT and on another hand justify veganism with logic such as: steer eat grass, steer are muscular, therefore humans can pretty much do the same. It's like the logic of Einstein and that of a 7-years old in the same person.
Your belief in the benefits of meat eating and opposition to veganism appears to be communicated at the expense of diplomacy, mutual respect and nobility.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:12 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
And what kind of consciousness plays these avatars who are born severely disabled?
The same consciousness that plays you.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:49 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Quote:

Your belief in the benefits of meat eating and opposition to veganism appears to be communicated at the expense of diplomacy, mutual respect and nobility.
Stop trolling please. LCS is not perfect, Tom is not perfect.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:37 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

I thought this might be a fun/interesting question to ask Tom:

On several occasions, Tom has given examples of the LCS giving people a nudge to make them realise there might be more to this reality than they previously thought. I was wondering if the LCS might ever do this on a large scale, e.g. through mass media. Case in point: On many occasions, the writers of the popular cartoon series The Simpsons have seemingly managed to "predict" the future, apparently foreseeing everything from Trump's presidency to 9/11. Here's a handful of examples (there are many more):

The existence of the Higgs boson or "God particle"
Predicted: 1998
Came true: 2012

Disney's takeover of Fox
Predicted: 1998
Came true: 2017

Donald Trump's Presidency
Predicted: 2000
Came true: 2016

NSA Spying Scandal
Predicted: 2007
Came true: 2013

Last edited by Zak McKracken on Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:52 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Stop trolling please. LCS is not perfect, Tom is not perfect.
Present parties included.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1098 posts ]  Go to page Previous 170 71 72 73 74 Next