Return Home
It is currently Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:22 am

All times are UTC-06:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1098 posts ]  Go to page Previous 170 71 72 73 74 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:12 am 
Offline
Newbie
Newbie

Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:59 am
Posts: 2
Quote:
A response and questions to Covid19 special fireside chat:

Hi Tom, I hope you are well.

I found it interesting that you put conspiracy theories down to fear in your recent fireside chat. Some people are not content to live in ignorance, and cannot just bury their heads in the sand.
Remember the weapons of mass destruction to justify war in Iraq? Just one of many examples of where people have lost trust in the people at the top that make these decisions.

A loss of trust, and an aversion to injustice is what drives many conspiracy theories. It's not about trying to scare people, it's about letting the bad folks know that people are watching, and their eyes are open.

Nothing can be proven, as Dean Radin says,the only proof it is mathematics and alcohol. However, we can collect and cross reference evidence, just as historians do. Many conspiracy theories are evidence based, and open to the fact that they could be incorrect, but it is important that we are vigilant, to help avoid future injustices. Surely this is a good thing in keeping with lowering the entropy of the system?

It's all very well saying that a system of global co-operation is a step forward, but does this not lead to the centralization of power, and who polices this centralized power and stops it becoming corrupt? Are we really grown up enough for that yet? I do not think so. The human race has so much further to go.

Did the world consent to 5G and starlink? Or was it the decision of the billionaire elites? What effect might all these extra radio frequencies have on our precious collective consciousness? Ok, that's enough thinking from me for one night, until your next fireside chat, which I am very much looking forward to.

All the best, take care.
bump


Top
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:36 am 
Offline
Power Poster
Power Poster

Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:44 am
Posts: 1244
Quote:
It's all very well saying that a system of global co-operation is a step forward, but does this not lead to the centralization of power, and who polices this centralized power and stops it becoming corrupt? Are we really grown up enough for that yet? I do not think so. The human race has so much further to go.
Maybe “Space Force” is an appropriate and necessary intermediate step which could achieve global unification(and perhaps beyond) and continue the ability of PMR to be useful as an entropy reduction machine.

After all it seems to work in “Star Trek” where there is global peace and prosperity but the entropy reduction continues out in the cosmos, fighting the “evil” Klingons, Romulans, etc. until we decide to become friends with them too. :)

Just a thought.


Top
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:41 am 
Offline
Newbie
Newbie
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:21 pm
Posts: 4
Hello Tom,

Before I ask anything specific, I want to give background of circumstances that got me thinking about this question.

So, there is a popular animates series called 'Rick and Morty'. Rick is crazy genius & Morty's his grandson. In one of the episodes Rick's car just won't start; it turns out that a battery for the car was created by Rick himself and it basically is a little universe inhabited by little people to whom Rick is the God. In the past Rick has convinced those little people that if they don't work physically, they won't be able to produces power for themselves or for their cities. Most interesting part is that battery powers both the cities and Rick's car - Rick just uses them, so to say. The reason of battery not producing any power turns out to be little people came up with THE SAME IDEA of creating their own little universe as a substitute for their labour; As a result of little people's innovation Rick's power supply - labour - has been cut of. To solve this problem Rick goes into the universe that these little people created to tell scientists in that double-little universe how to create universe of their own for them to stop working for little people which used to work for Rick. Rick than comes out of the double-little universe and tells inhabitants of his creation that ''see!? Your universe isn't working, just get back to normal kind of work''. So little people, once again, start working physically and Rick is finally able to start his car again.

In your talks, you've said that we can not know what is happening, - and if there is anything at all, - outside The Big C Conciseness. And The Big C Conciseness happens to be goal oriented, to infinity lower its entropy.

My question is: What is the possibility of system thriving towards it's goal being the same kind of power source for some other being, as in the case of system created by Rick for his car?


Top
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 12:01 am 
Offline
Normal User
Normal User

Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:07 am
Posts: 42
why doesn't TC have a glass of water when he does hours long talks


Top
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 1:37 pm 
Offline
Normal User
Normal User

Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:45 pm
Posts: 20
TOM - i have a question for you but first i really wanted to share this with you. mbt really has saved my life and i thank you so much. i don't miss a single video you make. when there are no new videos i always pick one to watch or listen to waaaay back to your very first videos or find a random one i have not seen. the amount of knowledge and new better ways of handling situations is life changing and incredible. i used to be very psychic but i fell into the conspiracy fear loop and i quickly found my fear skyrocketed and i started growing beliefs that i didn't even know if it was true or not. i read that tap water makes it so you can not see visions and i read that wifi will not allow you to get out of body. at the time when i was most psychic and didn't read these things i slept next to a wifi roughter didn't have a great diet and was getting out of body very often. when i got into the conspiracy stuff i went on an all organic diet and couldn't get out of body or do anything paranormal for that matter. times have changed now and i do the best i can diet wise. i have heard you talk about sugar and diet and it has helped me a lot. my question though is with wifi signals and tap water etc i know it might not be good for us but does it come down to belief as to whether or not those things effect us exploring the greater reality? im also a ham radio technician and do a lot of calling in weather reports by radio to the national weather service. my car looks like a mobile porcupine with all my antennas sometimes i wonder if i am cooking myself! i really don't have any friends and have bad Aspergers and tourettes syndrome so it is hard for me to meet people. I am working on becoming a medium because i feel that is what i was meant to do. i don't know a lot of male mediums lol... but i would love to help people in that way. Also one more thing... my mom has always heard me talk about this stuff but never knew if it was real or not. she has always supported me though even being the weird guy lol. i taught her some stuff on meditation and affirmations and she had an obe within a couple of days! she is now a believer and i also showed her mbt and your work. i am working on fear and ego and growing up so i really hope my abilities open up. Thanks for everything Tom. I subscribed and hit the bell notification on youtube so i don't miss a single video. take care my friend i really hope to meet you one day and i send you the very very best!

-cody


Top
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 1:57 pm 
Offline
Normal User
Normal User

Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:41 pm
Posts: 20
Hi Tom,

You have mentioned having several NPMR beings whom you have interacted with for a long time (perhaps since you were 5-7). Did they help you develop aspects of MBT? Did they already understand certain aspects? What elements of MBT were new to their understanding?

Thanks much.


Last edited by hendrkf on Thu May 07, 2020 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 5:20 am 
Offline
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:29 am
Posts: 55
Hi Tom,
Are you against vaccinations ?
I feel they have been good to get rid of certain diseases and do have a place but now it seems like an agenda to make money especially the influenza shot.
Do you get a flu shot or have in the past ?
I feel if we ever get a COVID-19 vaccine they will try and make it compulsory.


Top
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 8:21 am 
Offline
Power Poster
Power Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:54 pm
Posts: 6086
Location: Ocala, FL
I will give you my own experience on vaccinations. I used to never get a flu shot. Researchers have to guess which flu will be prevalent any given year and often they get it wrong. So, I figured that it wasn't worth getting a flu shot every year. About 7-8 years ago I got the flu. I almost died. I was in bed for over two weeks and it took me more than two months to recover. I know now why people die of the flu, and that was just the regular flu. I get my flu shot every year now. And I get every other vaccination appropriate to me. I had a friend who got shingles and it is terrible, and another friend almost died of pneumonia.

I remember when I was a child and the polio vaccine came out. My mom was practically the first in line with my sister and me. She so dreaded that one of us might come down with polio and she was very relieved when a vaccine was available.


Top
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 9:06 am 
Offline
Power Poster
Power Poster

Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:44 am
Posts: 1244
Quote:
Hi Tom,
Are you against vaccinations ?
I feel they have been good to get rid of certain diseases and do have a place but now it seems like an agenda to make money especially the influenza shot.
Do you get a flu shot or have in the past ?
I feel if we ever get a COVID-19 vaccine they will try and make it compulsory.
Anything can be used for good or bad, positive or negative, self or other, Love or Fear and anything in between. It’s the intent that matters. Those that feel they need the shot should get it. Making money off of it isn’t necessarily a bad thing as long as it’s fairly priced and a product produced with purity of purpose in mind(healing). Money is nothing more than a symbol for the exchange of energy/information. Making something compulsory is an intent of control over others and is based in Fear.


Top
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 3:36 am 
Offline
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:29 am
Posts: 55
Quote:
I will give you my own experience on vaccinations. I used to never get a flu shot. Researchers have to guess which flu will be prevalent any given year and often they get it wrong. So, I figured that it wasn't worth getting a flu shot every year. About 7-8 years ago I got the flu. I almost died. I was in bed for over two weeks and it took me more than two months to recover. I know now why people die of the flu, and that was just the regular flu. I get my flu shot every year now. And I get every other vaccination appropriate to me. I had a friend who got shingles and it is terrible, and another friend almost died of pneumonia.

I remember when I was a child and the polio vaccine came out. My mom was practically the first in line with my sister and me. She so dreaded that one of us might come down with polio and she was very relieved when a vaccine was available.
Yes I have no problem with vaccinations it's just when they push the agenda for these yearly injections I smell a rat and don't like companies, governments or anybody telling me what I should do with what goes into my body bordering on telling me what to do.
This year it's extraordinary how much push has come to get a flu shot and that makes me not want it. I've had the flu before once or twice and know it's a bad sickness but having a shot is only a 50% chance of not getting it in any case . Also living in Australia there is no overseas travellers due to borders being closed to bring in the flu on mass this season anyway. It just sounds like social conditioning to me and a lot of cash to be made getting people who aren't that susceptible vaccinated.


Top
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 3:38 am 
Offline
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:29 am
Posts: 55
Quote:


Anything can be used for good or bad, positive or negative, self or other, Love or Fear and anything in between. It’s the intent that matters. Those that feel they need the shot should get it. Making money off of it isn’t necessarily a bad thing as long as it’s fairly priced and a product produced with purity of purpose in mind(healing). Money is nothing more than a symbol for the exchange of energy/information. Making something compulsory is an intent of control over others and is based in Fear.
Yes you are right virtual...


Top
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 6:47 am 
Offline
Power Poster
Power Poster

Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:44 am
Posts: 1244
Quote:
Yes I have no problem with vaccinations it's just when they push the agenda for these yearly injections I smell a rat and don't like companies, governments or anybody telling me what I should do with what goes into my body bordering on telling me what to do.
This year it's extraordinary how much push has come to get a flu shot and that makes me not want it. I've had the flu before once or twice and know it's a bad sickness but having a shot is only a 50% chance of not getting it in any case . Also living in Australia there is no overseas travellers due to borders being closed to bring in the flu on mass this season anyway. It just sounds like social conditioning to me and a lot of cash to be made getting people who aren't that susceptible vaccinated.
The way I see it, all this is ultimately a good thing. The fear mongers and controllers are exposing themselves. They are OUR governments and OUR companies. They need us far more than we need them. We have the power to change them and/or put them out of business all together. They exist only at our pleasure. We are becoming increasingly displeased.

They are in Fear, Fear of loosing power and control. Let them be so, it guarantees they’ll screw themselves up. As long as we don’t go into fear we win. We’ll just walk in and replace those idiots. It’s already happening. Rejoice! ;)


Top
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 8:32 pm 
Offline
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:23 am
Posts: 65
Tom, quick question - It may be self-focused, so please ignore it if irrelevant or ego-based.

Having had a reoccurring dream and not being able to make sense of it. I was hoping you could do a quick probe.

Basically the LCS would create an interface that I would interpret to be a pet, critter or something close to me that I take responsibility for.
The critter would exhibit love and connection, but for some strange reason I would become immediately terrified and would squeeze it in some completely nonsense and terrified way way that would defy anything I would do in physical consciousness.

Anyone with an IQ above mud could probably deduct that it was some type of test that I failed, but I am trying to figure out what it would mean and the underlying significance of it or how to overcome it.

Thanks again under limited time constraint.


Top
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 4:30 am 
Offline
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:39 am
Posts: 76
Location: Europe
Tom has said several times that today's society has more fear than 60 years ago, giving as an example how he as a boy could ride his bike all day long without his parents getting concerned whereas today we have helicopter parenting.
Surprisingly, he appreciates as an evolution the world's response to Covid-19....suddenly the world allegedly cares about old people and to hell with economy and personal freedoms, the old folks in care homes are a priority.

But when we contrast how the world responded to 1968-1969 'forgotten' Hong Kong flu pandemic isn't it obvious we're now much more fearful than back then? Why does Tom agree that we've become more fearful when raising children but not so regarding response to a pandemic?

https://www.aier.org/article/woodstock- ... a-pandemic
https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/04/ ... -pandemic/


Top
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 11:39 am 
Offline
Power Poster
Power Poster

Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:44 am
Posts: 1244
Quote:
Tom has said several times that today's society has more fear than 60 years ago, giving as an example how he as a boy could ride his bike all day long without his parents getting concerned whereas today we have helicopter parenting.
Surprisingly, he appreciates as an evolution the world's response to Covid-19....suddenly the world allegedly cares about old people and to hell with economy and personal freedoms, the old folks in care homes are a priority.

But when we contrast how the world responded to 1968-1969 'forgotten' Hong Kong flu pandemic isn't it obvious we're now much more fearful than back then? Why does Tom agree that we've become more fearful when raising children but not so regarding response to a pandemic?

https://www.aier.org/article/woodstock- ... a-pandemic
https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/04/ ... -pandemic/
A term I just heard might provide a possible answer.

Moral narcissism. Just like the meat Nazis you rail against.

NO MEAT FOR YOU! Lol. ;)


Top
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1098 posts ]  Go to page Previous 170 71 72 73 74 Next

All times are UTC-06:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited