Return Home
It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:40 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1023 posts ]  Go to page Previous 157 58 59 60 6169 Next
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:44 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

-

Last edited by Robert A.C on Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:05 pm 

I can answer the primary inquiry for Tom and from whom the data comes to spare him inconvenience except if he includes his own remarks. While the LCS is limited, it isn't settled in 'estimate'. Greater reality cells can be added to the LCS as required just by having information to be entered inside them. So all it requires for mangazuki.me more IUOCs to appear is for information, speaking to data, to be embedded into reality cells on the 'edge' of what as of now exists and afterward at the same time the RWW reaches out to incorporate them so that by this methods for correspondence they turn out to be a piece of the Union that is AUM. By placing 'edge' in citations is implied basically for representation on the grounds that in PMR terms, obviously there is more space on the 'edge' of anything. We don't know actually the geometry of the LCS as being inside it as IUOCs, we can't 'see' the truth inside which we exist as an awareness. As I comprehend, usually for various other existing IUOCs to contribute information to be incorporated inside the new IUOC. They are not replicated or cloned but instead by having various and fluctuated 'guardians', they are new and remarkable and can start to work and to participate during the time spent advancement by embodying in a PMR and starting to decrease their entropy and build up their Quality of Consciousness.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:51 am 
Normal User
Normal User

-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:52 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

[Copying this post from the Physics section, at Sainbury's suggestion]

Very interested to see Tom's new CUSAC venture https://cusac.org/ associated with the proposed experiments, and wish it every success! Wonderful how the MBT project has developed from its quite basic early days into what it is now.

Some thoughts which occur when pondering the scientific investigation - has Tom come across another VR, among the many which he has experienced (but rarely describes or writes much about, for good reasons he has often made clear) where the "residents" are as inquisitive to understand the nature of their reality as we in this one are. Have they done similar experiments to the ones Tom is proposing (within the bounds of their own rulesets, of course), and if so, what were the outcomes? Did they produce a paradigm shift of the sort Tom hopes might happen here? Or are we the first VR to do this kind of thing?

Thanks,
Arthur

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:43 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

-

Last edited by Robert A.C on Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:15 am, edited 6 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:08 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

When meditating how do you use intent to change or manipulate outcomes?! Is it possible to manipulate outcomes to meet your desires or is that ‘morally wrong’?

Is it purely a case of visualisation, do you need to reach a certain ‘point’ during meditation, do you need to use emotion or feeling?

Can you expand on how you used to ‘bring up’ your computer programming cards and in a more contemporary example how could you do this today?! Your computer cards highlighted the errors in them in red but that wasn’t really manipulating reality but showing what was already there. So can we influence outcomes?

That’s a lot of questions sorry, just trying to get my point across!

Thanks in advance x

Last edited by Lottie on Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:57 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Question for Tom on healing emotions:

There are techniques like the Emotional Freedom Technique that heals negative emotions like anxiety and phobias and fear with 90% efficacy, sometimes in hours if not in minutes.
In your approach to healing, instead of visualizing the Physical Body of a person as a gingerbread cookie and then remove its illnesses, have you tried to visualize the Emotional Body as a gingerbread cookie and then remove the negative emotions from it ?
I'd like to upvote this question for inclusion in the Fireside Chat. :-)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:33 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Has Tom ever talked about the reasons why he postulated the psi uncertainty principle? What is the evidence that motivated him to think this is how reality works? Is it personal experience, like he can do things considered to be paranormal when he's alone, but when he tries to show them to others they simply don't work? Or did others show him paranormal things, which HE could experience because he's "in the loop," so to speak. But when they tried to show them to others, they never worked? Or is it more general than that, like he read or heard about others who said they could "do things" when they're by themselves, but not when others are watching? I've watched nearly all of Tom's videos and read parts of his book, but I've never heard him talk about WHY he developed this unique idea/concept. Thanks

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:43 pm 

Question for Tom:

Was struck by a recent question relating to poverty and suffering. Tom posited that despite situations being the worst they can be positive actions can still shine through. However there are circumstances where humanity is abandoned and suffering is both unavoidable and terminal to the avatar. War crimes, human trafficking, criminal cartels and other such societal symptoms to name a few.

Is suicide a viable option to reset and avoid such trauma?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:18 am 
Normal User
Normal User

-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:41 am 
Normal User
Normal User

-

Post subject: Early Fear
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:58 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Hi Tom,

My question is about fear and how best to overcome it when the fear is caused by events that happened when I was to young to remember?

It's so clear to me that it's the fear holding me back, but I just cant find escape from it.

There ARE moments when I see from a bigger picture, but these moments are few and far between.

Any help would be appreciated.

With much love, Mary Balfanz.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:00 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Canceled post.

Post subject: Re: Early Fear
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:03 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Hi Tom, My question is about fear and how best to overcome it when the fear is caused by events that happened when I was to young to remember? It's so clear to me that it's the fear holding me back, but I just cant find escape from it.
There ARE moments when I see from a bigger picture, but these moments are few and far between. Any help would be appreciated. With much love, Mary Balfanz.
Mary I am going to give you an answer from Tom from a previous questioner. They have not been answering many questions from the forum lately because so many people are participating live.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrVgwTSONbI

Question: Is there any more you can say about the how to let go of fear?

Tom: Yes, I can say a little more about that. Fear is the most fundamental problem we have. Almost all the other negatives we deal with derive from fear. Ego is a derivative of fear. Our needs, our wants, and our insecurities all derive from fear. Competition derives from fear. There's no need to prove that you are better unless you are fearful that you're not good enough. Now there's sportsmanship where people just want to see who can run faster. I don't mean that kind of competition. I'm talking about the kind of competition where you have to beat somebody. That kind of competion is derived from fear.

So fear is the big problem. The only way to deal with fear is to address it head-on. I run into people all the time who say, "I tried to go out-of-body. And as soon as I got out-of-body, I got into this paralyzed state. And then I heard noises. There was this big dog on my chest who looked like he was going to rip out my throat. I had all these fearful things happen to me. It scared me and I stopped trying to OBE. I can't get out-of-body because I can't get past the fear." Those experiences were probably fear tests. That person is not ready to go out-of-body until he passes some fear tests.

But how do you deal with that fear? You have to accept the worst. You have to say, "Alright, what's the worst thing that can happen to me here? If the dog rips out my throat, I'll accept that. I'm going on. I'm going to go anyway. Whatever happens, I'll accept it." If you can accept the worst and go on, then what do you have to fear? You've already accepted the worst. So that is one tactic. If you're insecure, think about what makes you insecure. Are you insecure that you aren't good enough? Are you afraid that you might fail? Then say, "Well, OK I might fail. And if I fail I'll accept that. I'll tuck my tail between my legs and go home. And that's OK." You shouldn't be afraid of failure because you've already accepted that you might.

So one way to work at your fears is to accept them. "Give me your worst punch, and I'll deal with it." That way just takes courage. The antidote to fear is courage. Other than that, you can try to sneak up to it. You can face your fear in steps rather than all at once. This is often what people do. They are afraid. So, instead of going all the way they go just a little. And then they cringe and wait to see what happens. Then they go a little bit more, and if something happens they run. But if nothing happens, then they go a little more. That is that same idea of accepting the fear. But this way you are accepting the idea of something fearful an increment at a time. You are not accepting the whole experience at once. That may work. But sooner or later you'll probably have to take a hit or two. You'll have to face things that are frightening to move past them. A lot of time the big fear about out-of-body is that people are afraid they won't come back. If they go out they'll die.

They think the body is where they live. They think they are alive here in this physical reality. "What if something happens to my body while I am gone? What if I don't come back?" And that fear prevents them from ever having the experience. So I tell them, "You have to accept your death if that's what's going to happen. If going out-of-body means that you don't come back then say, "That's alright. If I don't come back it's alright. This is what I want to do, and I'll accept any consequences."" If you are not able to do that, then you are stuck with the fear. So that is kind of tough love. But that's basically it. You have to get rid of fear. You can't run from it. You can't cover it up.

You can try to bury fear, but it doesn't really work. You may get fear out of your intellect, but it's still in a deep place. The only way to overcome fear is to face it and get through it. And the only way to face it is to have the courage to accept it. Because if it's a fear, it's hard for anybody to convince you that it's not real. When you were six years old you knew there was a boogie man under the bed. And your parents came in and said, "There's nothing under your bed." And you went, "I know there is!" And this is the same thing. If you're afraid of snakes, someone can tell you that the snake isn't going to hurt you. They tell you that it's just a harmless little black snake. But you are terrified of it anyway. Well, rationality is an ineffective tool against irrationality. You are not going to cure, or change, a believer by giving them a rational argument. Fears are irrational for the most part. So, an irrational fear is not going to be resolved by rational argument. Just save your breath. Talking to yourself, or talking to somebody else, won't do it.

Now how do people cure phobias? They cure phobias by a similar way. If you go to a psychologist, or a psychiatrist, to get over a fear of spiders, they might introduce you to spiders a little at a time. First they show you pictures of spiders from a distance. Then they may have you hold pictures of spiders. Then they have you put the pictures against your face. When you're comfortable with all that, they take you to a place where there are spiders in a cage. And it goes on and on. They expose you to spiders incrementally in so many ways, that you begin to lose your fear. "Gee, I did that and I survived. Well, maybe it's not bad as I thought." People get over their phobias by being pushed into facing the fear a little bit at a time. Psychiatrists don't want to drive a patient psychotic with facing a big fear all at once. But in the end, the only way to overcome fear is to face it. Not facing the fear just puts it off and buries it deeper. But the fear is still there.

I have a lot people tell me they don't have any fears. And that is very seldom true. People tell me they don't have any beliefs. And that's even less likely to
be true.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:04 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Thank You

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1023 posts ]  Go to page Previous 157 58 59 60 6169 Next