Return Home
It is currently Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:54 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 990 posts ]  Go to page Previous 158 59 60 61 6266 Next
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:01 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Question for Tom on the Pixel of Time:

You said that the pixel of time is ten to the minus forty four seconds. Where does this number come from ?
I'll do my best to answer this.

In physics, the Planck length is the scale at which classical ideas about gravity and space-time cease to be valid, and quantum effects dominate. This is the "quantum of length," the smallest measurement of length with any meaning. In Tom's MBT model this would represent the size of one pixel of space (a 3D pixel). The Planck time is the time it would take a photon travelling at the speed of light to cross a distance equal to the Planck length.

Applying the MBT model to the classical definitions above, the Planck length represents the resolution of the simulated universe and Planck time represents the clock speed of the computer running the simulation. Like the CPU in your computer, it has a clock speed, e.g. 3.0 GHz (gigahertz). That's the speed at which the CPU processes instructions and it can't go any faster than that. In this virtual reality the "CPU" can move a photon by one pixel per clock cycle. That's why nothing can travel faster than the speed of light.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:05 am 
Normal User
Normal User

-

Last edited by Robert A.C on Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:53 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Thank you.
So it is not 10 −44 s but 5.39 × 10 −44 s (= Planck time)
I assume that's what Tom meant.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:58 pm 

Tom,

I respect your work and am very grateful to your prevailing efforts. Every day I can’t help but feel overwhelmed at the factory farms, animal abuse, and suffering of all life. When you talked recently about how an abused child is taken out and turned into a non-player character in the LCS, I felt like that was great, but too convenient. Your idea that the LCS operates as a game programmer would have it, efficient code and rendering only what is necessary has left me “hanging logically”. I feel it is our responsibility to consider that out of sight and out of mind is a little too convenient when cows, pigs, etc are being mutiliated, plus all of the other horrors. Where before believing the NPC theory one would act, now they have a mental soother to comfort them and potentially become inactive in the name of justice and Love.

I just need help with this because I feel severe empathy pain and am constantly overwhelmed by the apathy of others.

Sincerely,

Ape Slave

Post subject: Anti Natalism
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:17 am 

Tom

Thank you for your contribution and work.

I have come across a philosophy which is not knew but rare in todays society. The idea that the cause of all suffering and chaos is birth which perhaps is similar to what the buddha says.

Given that you think the point of the game is to lower entropy, surely the most effective way to do that is to refrain from reproducing. To me reproducing seems to be the most unloving thing to do because you are subjecting another being to suffering and death just for your own pleasure?

As a parent of 3 myself, it is difficult to accept this idea but I haven't yet come across a convincing counter argument.

And coupled wit this question is what on earth was the creator of this game thinking when it created this? Why all the suffering? What on earth is the point of evolution?

You are good at using your imagination as are your followers. I invite you all to imagine the extinction of mankind on this planet. What type of world do you see?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Best Wishes

Danny

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:54 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Welcome to the forum Danny.

I'm going to try and answer some of your questions because Tom rarely comes to the forum and never answers questions here anymore. The online participation for the Fireside Chats, where he does answer questions, has gotten to the point that in many months only the participants questions were answered.
Quote:
The idea that the cause of all suffering and chaos is birth which perhaps is similar to what the Buddha says.
This has no comparison in MBT. You are a part of the Larger Consciousness System being rendered a data stream that you think of as earth. In this PMR, (Physical Matter Reality,) there is an evolved ruleset. And part of this evolved ruleset is reproduction and birth. It is a natural process that has evolved. You have free will. If you don't like the ruleset of this PMR, you are free to choose another PMR. But most entities are rather addicted to this one because it is a fast track one. But if you want a slower, gentler one then that is your choice. But here you get to deal with all the other kindergartners hitting other children, putting glue in hair, stealing toys, and hitting other kids. When we grow up things get kinder and gentler. If you are any student of history, you know that this PMR is evolving. One of my friend's who was a popular news anchor in Ohio in the 70s could not get a credit card in her name or rent an apartment with out a co-signer. Sometimes we lose sight how far we have come in 50 years.

The point in getting the PMR data stream is to evolve the quality of your consciousness. Here you get many opportunities to challenge your beliefs and fears. It takes many lifetimes to make any progress partly because most people have no idea why they are 'alive.'

This is a training reality for mostly low quality consciousness beings. Why do you so the unfairness all around you? Because most people are high entropy and do high entropy things. But that doesn't make any difference in the free will decisions you make. You can still work on lowering your entropy.
Quote:
Given that you think the point of the game is to lower entropy, surely the most effective way to do that is to refrain from reproducing. To me reproducing seems to be the most unloving thing to do because you are subjecting another being to suffering and death just for your own pleasure?
As a parent of 3 myself, it is difficult to accept this idea but I haven't yet come across a convincing counter argument.
You can certainly do that, except it is a little too late for you, because there is free will. But the entities that control the avatars of your children would have just chosen different parents. You wouldn't have prevented them from existing. But to provide a safe loving home for kids to grow up in is a great gift for an entity incarnating. They may have even chosen you as a parent because your situation gave them the best chance to grow the quality of their consciousnesses.
Quote:
And coupled wit this question is what on earth was the creator of this game thinking when it created this? Why all the suffering? What on earth is the point of evolution?
Why all the suffering? Suffering is from the eye of the beholder. You get plenty of opportunities to grow. There was just a segment on a news show about a black kid that was in and out of trouble until he was sent to a very bad juvenile detention center. But he had some caring teacher and he got to a crisis point where he decided to make different decisions. Now he is an opera singer at the Metropolitan Opera House. You have the free will to make better choices no matter what hand you get dealt. The only exception to this is a brain injury, bad brain chemistry, or some other thing that does not allow you to process information in such a way to make good choices. There are many, many examples of one person de-evolving and another person evolving over similar type events. It is not so much what happens to you as how you deal with what happens to you. You can make courageous, brave choices and learn, or you can get lost in your ego and become a drug addict. It is up to your free will choices, and to be more precise - the Intent behind those choices.
Quote:
I invite you all to imagine the extinction of mankind on this planet. What type of world do you see?
Because this is a digital reality there are all kinds of possibilities. The LCS could incarnate many more low entropy beings to help turn the tide. The LCS could reset the PMR to an earlier time to see if it would evolve better. The LCS could scrap this PMR all together if the probability was that it would not evolve out of the downslide. And there are many other things I can't think of right now. But in the mean time we are getting the feedback for choosing money over the environment. And there is no better way to learn than by feedback.
Quote:
what on earth was the creator of this game thinking when it created this? Why all the suffering? What on earth is the point of evolution?
There is no point to consciousness without the ability to change. Evolution of consciousness is like the evolution of all things. What works continues, and what doesn't dies off.

To answer this a bit more, I will copy a bit of a transcript from one of Tom's YouTube videos.
More here: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11073&p=102956&hil ... BT#p102956

Now we can see a little bit further back to where that primordial piece of consciousness came from. It may have come out of this nothingness that created something, and that produced a process. But you still are stuck with an assumption that self-awareness existed. Whenever a scientist says the word, ‘somehow,’ that means he doesn’t really know what the answer is. And we hear scientists say, 'somehow,' lots of times. This is where I will say, "somehow," because again, we can’t know what happened before we existed. We can only say somehow that self-awareness existed, consciousness existed, awareness existed, and from there we can build up something rather grand.
In Hindu theology they started at the beginning of time, or the beginning of existence, with a void. And they say, "The void was pregnant with potential. And out of that void spontaneously erupted existence." And then it began to evolve. It immediately evolved into what they call Indra’s Net. Which in that theology is a metaphor of an array of jewels that are all netted. They are a network all connected with each other - Indra’s Net - jewels in a network. The Larger Consciousness System would be the whole Indra’s Net. And we, the Individuated Units of Consciousness, would be those jewels in the network that are communicating with each other. The void that was pregnant with possibility and potential created existence. And that existence turned out to be these units that communicated and that are netted with each other. Indra's Net is ancient - probably 3000 years old. It's hard to say. I don’t know the origin of that writing. It maybe even older- even 4000 B.C. So that’s very, very ancient. [1]
How did these ancient people know those things? They knew the same way that we know these things. Ancient peoples had consciousnesses just like we do. Ancient peoples were being played by Individuated Units of Consciousness just like we are. And one can always explore inner space. So we have people 5000, 6000, 7000, or even up to 10,000 years older than we are who explored inner space. All it takes is enough time to spend with yourself exploring your consciousness. All the things that we do today could easily have been done just as well back then. So people did do that. And we did have this understanding of the beginning of where it all came from. And it makes perfect sense in terms of the MBT theory. We look at that ancient Vedic knowledge and we can see how it fits into the MBT structure very easily.
Now we have this void that spontaneously became lower entropy and created information. That information was then acted on by a simple rule which was the cellular Automata. And the Cellular Automata was able to evolve, what we think of now, as consciousness. It was in that Cellular Automata that self-awareness developed. An awareness of itself as, "When I do this this, this is what that rule set does to me." It is an awareness of what it is, and an awareness of what’s going on. And that may just have occurred out of memory - an awareness of here’s memory of our history. And to be able to look at that history and see pattern in it. This is a thing that is created of pattern, and that’s what lowers entropy. A thing of pattern was able to be aware of its patterns. That was the first consciousness. And exactly how that came about or how that worked is just conjecture. That’s about as far back as we can go on this origins story.

17:27
But now let’s take it a little further to see how this Larger Consciousness System began to evolve into the thing that we know of today. We think of the Larger Consciousness System today as kind of the operating system of reality. It's very low entropy. It is a 'being' because it has consciousness. It's aware, it has emotions, and it has feelings. It is sort of like us in a sense except it is much bigger, grander, and more experienced than we are. And we'll talk about how we got to this place. We have this consciousness system that began evolving and needed to lower its entropy. And along the way it discovered a few ways to do this. And one of the first ways that it discovered, besides patterns, was it could also have sequences. Which brings us to time.

Time is a technology and an invention of consciousness. Time allows consciousness another whole dimension in which it can build order, and in which it can expand. Sequences are orders. It’s a pattern in time rather than a pattern in space or in thought. There really is no 'space' there. But rather than just ordered things, it's ordered things in sequence. Time is just another technology that was probably a breakthrough. Because suddenly the way that consciousness could arrange things it could build, and the constructs it could make, took on another whole dimension in sequence. Before we got regular time, we had what I call primordial time. And primordial time is just defined by change. That primordial consciousness could be in state '1 or 2,' 'this or that,' or '0 or 1.' That was a change. It could be in 'this' or it could be in 'that.' Well now you have a 'before' and an 'after.' If it could be in 'one' and then it could be in 'another,' then time had just been birthed. But this was primordial time and not regular time at this point. Change defines time. Something that can change has to have time or it can’t change. Nothing can ever change without time. There's always a 'before' and an 'after.' Through this evolution change was happening all along. Change was happening from the pregnant void that erupted into something through the Cellular Automata. All of this is about change. So primordial time is fundamental, and it’s at the very root of existence.

20:26
When the Larger Consciousness System got to inventing a new technology that technology wasn’t really time. It was regular time. It was time that was like a metronome. And that is easy to do if you have cells of 1’s and 0’s. You just flip between cells - 1,0,1,0,1,0,1,0. That’s a metronome. And a metronome keeps time. So the system could create a clock just by flipping between two states. And that clock could then be used to sequence precisely everything else. So that was the invention of regular time. That’s what I’m talking about when I say time was a technology. And that regular time was the technology. That’s how we get to the kind of time that we think of which is tick-tock, tick-tock time.
This Larger Consciousness System that was evolving had a second big ah-ha moment after the invention of regular time. The LCS was just a monolithic thing that made one choice at a time. It was the single choice maker. One thing making choices is very limited, because you only can really interact with yourself. There are no other choice makers. The next big technological breakthrough of how to grow, how to have more space in which to create, and how to add order to all the available bits was to split itself apart into pieces. And the LCS gave each piece free will. These free will pieces, that I call Individuated Units of Consciousness, could interact with each other. And because each had free will there was no way to tell exactly how those interactions would work out. This created novelty and more possibilities.
The Larger Consciousness System was not yet a grown up system, and was still in its infancy. But it decided that it needed to break itself into pieces even at that time. And of course we are those pieces; we are those Individuated Units of Consciousness. And no doubt the Larger Consciousness System tried to order those pieces and tried to line those pieces up. It tried to have those pieces sing together in harmony to create more order. And the Larger Consciousness System found out it didn’t work because these pieces had their own free will. When the system said, "All right all you pieces line up and take it from the top. We are going to sing this song today." Some of those pieces said, "Nah don’t want to, I want to go do something else. My friends and I are going to have a conversation or some other thing. Go and sing your own song."
The LCS, for the first time in its existence, had to deal with other things with free will. It wasn’t just 'the one free will' that made 'the choice.' Now there were all of these other free wills making choices. In the beginning the Larger Consciousness System wanted to dominate, and to manipulate the new free will pieces. It wanted to order its new creation to lower entropy in ways that it thought these pieces could help it construct more content, and more information. But these free will pieces had the free will to just say, "No," and no doubt they did. The Larger Consciousness System had to learn how to deal with other pieces of consciousness whose free wills were just as immutable, and inviolate as its own. And this was a long and difficult process. The consciousness system didn’t come to this conclusion right away as to how to optimize these new pieces with free will. But it had now created a social system with itself in the center and all of these Individuated Units of Consciousness outside of itself. Now we had individuation - individuals. It was, "Here I am." And, "There you are." And, "You are not me, and I am not you." We have this duality of 'me,' and 'not me,' because we have all these other free wills. I suspect that the PMR, the virtual reality that the Larger Consciousness System evolved for us to play in, was probably done before it had learned this lesson of growing up. It was struggling with this just as we struggle with this lesson today. Because it started as potential, just potential, with free will to make choices.

Consciousness requires time or there is no such thing as a choice. Because a choice defines 'before' and 'after.' Consciousness needs free will because without a free will there are no choices. Free will defines, 'choices exist.' So the system now needed to find ways for its Individuated Units of Consciousness to evolve, grow up, and have experiences. The Larger Consciousness System had the experiences of all the Individuated Units of Consciousness. And the Individuated Units of Consciousness had experiences of each other, but that wasn’t going anywhere very quickly. That’s what I describe as the big chat room where they could pass information back-and-forth. But that’s about all they could do. There weren’t a lot of consequences to that game. So the virtual reality was created that we call our home, which we call our universe, for the Individuated Units of Consciousness to play in.

The Larger Consciousness System was still in the process of growing up, and it tried to order these IUOCs as they played avatars in our system. This is a bit of conjecture of mine. I explained to a friend of mine, Eric Cunningham who is a professor of history and Catholic Studies at Gonzaga University, this idea of the Larger Consciousness System having to grow up, and having to mature. In a social system of its own creation it found that it had to let the Individuated Units of Consciousness' free will work out whatever way it did. The Larger Consciousness System could not control them. Because you optimize a social system with love and caring, and not with force or manipulation. It hadn’t learned that yet. And as I explained to Eric that the system was still in the process of learning these things, he suddenly said, "Oh that explains a very big mystery that I’ve had for a very long time. There’s this schizophrenia between the New Testament, which is about love and turning the other cheek, and the Old Testament which is about this angry and jealous God. A God that demands things of his people. And those two seem to be completely incompatible with each other." So that got me to thinking as well.
That was why I said it was conjecture that the Larger Consciousness System produced our virtual reality before it had fully grown up yet. It was something like we are. It was grown up enough so that it could make and build some amazing things just as we can. But the Larger Consciousness System was still full of enough ego and fear not to have grown up yet to the point of becoming Love. Now we have this angry and jealous God turning people, who defy its orders, into pillars of salt and so on. A God who destroyed the enemies of its chosen people. All of this I had previously just written off as men making God in their own image. Men have egos and fears, so they just imagined that was the way God was too - sort of like them. Instead of that being the only possibility now there’s another possibility. The possibility their interactions with the Larger Consciousness System, which ancient people often interpreted as God, was indeed true. You had a Larger Consciousness System with an ego, with fears, and with anger. And who wanted things to be the way it wanted them to be. It was still trying to manage a system with its own overlay of the structure that it thought was best, rather than letting all the pieces just interact however they would. If that’s the case, then that is the transition between the very ancient writings of the Old Testament and the much newer writings of the New Testament. And indeed there might have been an angry, jealous, manipulative, and demanding Larger Consciousness System early on in our beginnings here in this Virtual Reality we call our physical reality. I call it Physical Matter Reality, (PMR.). So I thought that this was a very interesting thought.

Last edited by Sainbury on Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:01 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Tom, I respect your work and am very grateful to your prevailing efforts. Every day I can’t help but feel overwhelmed at the factory farms, animal abuse, and suffering of all life. When you talked recently about how an abused child is taken out and turned into a non-player character in the LCS, I felt like that was great, but too convenient. Your idea that the LCS operates as a game programmer would have it, efficient code and rendering only what is necessary has left me “hanging logically”. I feel it is our responsibility to consider that out of sight and out of mind is a little too convenient when cows, pigs, etc are being mutilated, plus all of the other horrors. Where before believing the NPC theory one would act, now they have a mental soother to comfort them and potentially become inactive in the name of justice and Love. I just need help with this because I feel severe empathy pain and am constantly overwhelmed by the apathy of others. Sincerely, Ape Slave
Tom is a vegetarian and does not advocate violently interfering with any being's right to evolve. Being empathetic is a good thing if you don't get your ego too involved.

Here is from a transcript of one of Tom's YouTube videos.

US Space and Rocket Center (Part 1 of 3)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcxeEaO ... ibCRsMi_IM

This first set of questions comes from an email Aubrey wrote a couple of weeks ago. He had some questions that were mainly about the environment. "How can we improve our relationship with the Earth? How can we reconnect with nature and stop destroying/ harming it?" He’s talking about: climate change, peak oil resources, over-population, GMOs, (Genetically modified organisms,) etc. The second part of his question was more little picture ideas such as, "What can we do?" He wants to know what sort of technologies will solve environmental problems. Aubrey wants specific ideas about agriculture, nutrition, sustainability, and distribution of wealth. What should we be thinking and doing about these things? Do we have any new and better ideas?

I’ve labelled this one, “How to save the world and yourself at the same time.” How we treat the environment is important of course. But it’s not just the environment that we treat badly. How do we treat each other? There are wars, oppression, racism, fascism, greed, and many other things going on. The question is, "How do we treat each other?" And then, "How do we treat all the other living things?" Right now the answer is animal abuse, cruelty, and species extinctions. It’s not that we’re particularly taking it out on the environment. We act the same way, with the same methods and attitudes, toward everything. The problem isn’t so much our environmental problems. What the world looks like is basically a symptom of low quality of consciousness. It’s just the way we are. We’re expressing who we are whether it’s what we do to the environment, what we do to each other, or what we do to the other living things on the planet. It is all just a reflection of our quality of consciousness.

How do we deal with this? First I’m going to talk about some big picture things. The most important thing is to focus on solutions. Don’t focus on the problems. If you focus on the problems then you’re going to find them whether they exist or not. If you’re looking for an issue, even if the problem isn’t there, you will find it. It reminds me of the story of the man in New York who was afraid of elephants. And when a bush would shake he was sure an elephant was hiding behind it. If he saw a bunch of puddles on the road, then he knew those were elephant tracks. You will find what you’re looking for. If you have a fear, that fear will find something to justify it.

First off focus on the solutions, and not on the problems. You have to be aware of problems - don’t mistake me. I’m not saying you ignore problems and let them go. I'm not saying you should go, “Oh well, there's nothing I can do about that.” That’s not the answer either, but don’t attach your ego to the problem. Don’t let problems dominate your awareness, or become overwhelmed by the immensity and the intractability of the problem. As soon as your ego is attached to a problem, then you become part of the problem yourself. And your life can turn into some sort of joyless struggle. Your life can become this unending journey through fear, anxiety, frustration and anger. Because here’s this problem that you're trying as hard as you can to fix, and nothing happens. And nobody cares that this problem isn't being fixed. You and your friends care, but on a big scale nothing really seems to happen about the problem. Then you can get very upset and depressed about nothing happening. And you haven’t done yourself any good. That’s why I added the title, “How to save the world and yourself at the same time.” 'Yourself' is an important addition.

The fact is the problem is us and we admit that. A reaction to that requires compassion and patience rather than fear, anxiety, anger, and arrogance. “I know the answer. I know what all you stupid people should be doing. Why aren’t you doing it?” That’s the arrogance and the anger. That’s not the way to do it. There are two things we can do to work on these problems. One of them is we can grow up. We as a people can grow up. That’s the best thing because that solves the problem. The second thing is to address the symptoms of the problem. Addressing symptoms are good, civilising, and create better behaviour. How do we address symptoms? We have laws. Laws address symptoms of low quality of consciousness. I’m talking about criminal law here. Why do we need criminal law? We need criminal law because we have criminals. We have people with low quality of consciousness who would like to take things away from other people. There ae people who like to commit violence, and who like to run over other peoples' free will choices. So we pass laws.

Whenever you impose a solution you can only impose symptomatic solutions. You can’t impose the real solution which is to grow up. You can’t make anybody grow up. You impose a symptomatic solution, but you get a downside. Having laws are good. It keeps the criminals off the streets. But what does it also do? It locks up innocent people. Sometimes the law seems to be on the side of the problem. Racism, or suppressing voter turnout, and other things that the law was really meant to protect can work on the other side. There’s a downside to all your symptomatic things.

What do we usually think about in symptomatic solutions? Things like structural changes, legal changes, and leadership changes. “If we just the got the bums out and put somebody in who was good then everything would be better.” These are all symptomatic changes. You’re just trying to fix the symptoms of low quality consciousness. The only way to really fix things is to grow up. There is no quick path to growing up, and you cannot force anybody else to grow up. You can only grow up yourself. The biggest and most important thing you can do to save the world is to save yourself. If you get too wound up in it you can end up being part of the problem.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:00 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Hi,

I recently watched a video of Tom being asked about dark matter, to which he replied that it was being made up by physicists to make their equations still work and keep materialism alive.

Although I agree that most physicists are materialists, I don't agree with Tom's seeming total dismissal of dark matter as a measured phenomenon. There are plenty of examples of gravity being measured in the universe with no "physical cause" seemingly present. The most convincing of which to me is that the stars and planets and other matter in galaxies do not produce enough gravity to keep galaxies together in the way we observe them. So dark matter is just a name given to whatever is producing this "extra" gravity that does allow the galaxies to stay together.

From a MyBigTOE perspective, is it not more likely that when the ruleset for this simulation was first being developed, the "dark matter" was added in as a rule by the system to keep galaxies together as previous runnings of the universe had resulted in stars splitting off from eachother after formation as the gravity wasn't enough to keep them together?

The same explanation could be used to explain dark energy which is the name given to the seemingly "invisible force" that is causing the universe to expand at an ever accelerating rate.
Again, this could have been added in after earlier tests had shown that after the big bang, the gravity of everything created meant that it all attracted together again and nothing had time to evolve. So this invisible "dark energy" was added in to prevent that. They are just made "dark" to prevent them from interacting with all the matter as they didn't want any interference with the stars an planets etc.

I'd be interested to hear your views/alternate ideas on this?

Thanks

Jack

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:33 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

That was a good reply, Linda. Thanks for posting it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:53 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
I have followed your advice to clearly identify the people concerned to the LCS, and to offer reasons why I think healing would be beneficial to the LCS.
I think you have misunderstood Tom. You don't have to offer any reasons why you want to heal anyone. You only have to clearly identify to the LCS the right person. In other words, you can't just meditate on healing 'Mary.' There are millions and millions of women named Mary. You need to identify the person such as, "Mary my mother's sister."

The feedback is whether any of these people, including yourself get any better. And there are many reasons why they might not. Your Intent may not be strong enough, or done long enough. Or the probability that they can be healed is so low that any focused Intent can not budge it enough to make healing probable. Or it may be part of that person's life plan to deal with that illness.

Keep trying. Healing after you reach the point of the Void during meditation is the most effective. That is when your internal dialog has been silenced and all your Intent can go to healing.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:59 am 
Normal User
Normal User

-

Last edited by Robert A.C on Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:14 am, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:08 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I am interested to know more about the "rules" in the larger system.

Tom has mention in the past getting hauled before a judge, representing yourself.

What are the Rules? what are some sanctions? Do you have to represent yourself?

Can others make submissions on your behalf? so there is no "prosecutor"? just you and the "judge"?

As a legal scholar and someone interested in our criminal legal system in Canada this interests me.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:15 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

-

Last edited by Robert A.C on Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:48 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

-

Last edited by Robert A.C on Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:14 am, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:44 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
...Tom rarely comes to the forum and never answers questions here anymore. The online participation for the Fireside Chats, where he does answer questions, has gotten to the point that in many months only the participants questions were answered.
I've noticed this fact. It renders the entire purpose of having a "Collecting Questions" thread obsolete. Speaking in the vernacular, as useless as teats on a bull. But at this stage it doesn't really matter anyway. I do not believe there exists many, if any at all, significant question related to MBT theory that Tom hasn't already answered either on the MBT Forum itself or a YouTube video. Tom himself has confirmed in fairly recent videos that it's nowadays rare for him to get questions that he hasn't already previously answered, albeit perhaps expressed in different ways. This is exactly why the mostly recent idea to post his videos with topic headings and time-marks created an extremely invaluable resource that far outweighs the advantages of the previous "Collecting Questions" forum thread by shortening the wait time for questioners for a response from Tom ..now just research a similar question & watch the corresponding video!

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 990 posts ]  Go to page Previous 158 59 60 61 6266 Next