Return Home
It is currently Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:32 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 938 posts ]  Go to page Previous 159 60 61 62 63 Next
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:19 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Question for Tom on aging, illness and death:

Are aging, illness and death a necessary part of the rule sets of every virtual reality ?

Last edited by Robert A.C on Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:32 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Question for Tom on psychics:

1. Why some people are born with psychic abilities like the Psychic Twins (https://psychictwins.com/) ? Is it because they evolved a lot in previous lives or is it a happy genetic accident that loosens the constraints of their brain on their consciousness ?

2. Is it OK for the LCS if someone makes a living from his/her psychic or healing abilities ?

3. Is there a virtual reality where everybody has psychic abilities ? Will we humans reach that point one day ?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:16 pm 

Hello Tom!!!

My name is Jevgenij and I'm from Germany. (Sorry for maybe bad English? :D)
I'm interested in some things...

1) What kind of information can you receive when you look at the Member from the fireside chat video. In your book, you could see some Information from a photo. Could you get any Information from each member of the Fireside Chat right now?

2) How would you describe Gravity from your point of view (I'm reading the first book right now... maybe you will answer my question in the books)

3) I have some ideas about how the Big Computer could be designed and I would like to know how do you think about this.
There are 2 possibilities how this Reality could be computed: digital and non-digital.
Digital: This reality is like a world of warcraft game as you like to describe: There is an external PC and this PC computes some stuff, that actually do not exist. Consciousness put a „VR glasses“ on and experience this game as its own reality.
Non-Digital: There is no external Computer that computes a bunch of ones and zeros. When digital reality is like a game on a CD, the non-digital reality is like … a lego set of Harry Potter, for instance. You go and buy Lego, go home, build it and play with it. Lego is build from the same matter as our world, it's hard, you can touch it, and you can manipulate it. It’s like a World of warcraft game, but it has existence in our world. Well how does it work? I would say, you putt a tide set of rules to a set of small pieces of energy. Why small? Because it's easier to have the control and the ruleset can be „simple“. "Compute little things, that hold big things together.“ By putting rules into small pieces of energy you program them so they can do some simple reactions. For every kind of input, there is a code, that provides the reaction to it. The reaction is saved, by changing the State of the piece of energy… like it changes his Shape. So every piece of energy acts like a micro processor. If that true, it means, there is no external Computer, but the reality itself is the computer. Our mater is made of tiny micro processors, that we call particles.

So when I where the big consciousness and would have the ambition to build some virtual realities, I would have a choice to build Computers, that create digital realities or to build one big Area where energy acts like billions of billions micro processors.

What do you think of this two different kinds? Is there maybe a third one, that I do not see yet?

If the non-digital way is how our Reality is computed, how do you describe the Gravity from that point of view?

Thank you very much for reading, I hope you can answer this Questions in the chat :)

Bye!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:48 am 
Normal User
Normal User

I started watching matrixwissen's videos about 'seeing without eyes' and I'm quite surprised. I mean, it's perfectly logical within MBT, but still. My question is this: Can something like this work with language translation? Like for instance, one person speaking his native language (French) and the second one hearing the message in his native language (English)? If this is possible, why didn't Tom use this skill in his seminars in Germany, Spain etc? Didn't want to put translators out of work :) or didn't want to attract attention on himself this way?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:37 am 
Normal User
Normal User

In the Krakow lecture (and to the same effect in some other talks) when speaking about relativity, you said, "the faster you go, the slower time goes by ... the faster you go, the shorter you get [meaning] your dimensionality shrinks in the direction of the motion ... and the faster you go, the more massive you get, [meaning] you have more mass ... until you get all the way to the speed of light where time stands still, your mass is infinite and your dimension has shrunk to zero." Can you clarify, agree or disagree, that under the MBT theory, the "you" in those statements is really not "you" but rather the observer's measurement of "you?"

In other words, I am saying that a person on a "light speed" ship just rides along on that ship, as it were. When the ship approaches the speed of light, the person, to their own way of measurement and observation, remains that same 70 kg and 30 inch waist. The watch on the wrist is ticking away perfectly normally to that person.

I understand that this may all seem very trivial, but I think very important in your MBT way of thinking. It means more than just the person on the light ship coming back to find many years have passed; it says that light is inter-dimensional. It means that in this reality learning lab -- all trees that fall in all the woods always make sounds to that tree when it falls. It means that even though our reality is non-local or "virtual" -- it is still the only one we've got. The reality lab program may have to be very grandiose in order to give us both these individual and consensus reality experiences, but we also have the ability to reason that it is no "less" real. Understanding the "nature" of reality does not mean it is not real. We simply understand the mechanisms better.

Do not your double slit experiments prove that this inter-dimensionality is possible?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:47 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Question for Tom:

Does the LCS feel angry and sad at the sight of our ignorance and stupidity ?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The LCS is not human.

Post subject: Two in one
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:41 pm 

Tom if you are able to switch data streams in order to manage your own future probability, have you seen how your upcoming experiments will hold up? Also, on a different note:- please tell me the original method when you were a complete novice and skeptic that Bob Monroe taught you when you were helping him with those original experiments in the seventies; please specify exactly what the method s used to get you your first altered consciousness experience, thanks Lyndie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:00 am 

Questions about Music

Are the effects music can have on people somehow woven into the ruleset or is it something more meaningful ? They can´t have been conditioned as they seem to work on everything...babys, animals, plants ? What is Music and what is its deeper "nature" ? What experiences do you have with music in NPMR?

I would love it if you could elaborate.

Thank you & much love to everyone,
~Alexander

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:24 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Question for Tom:

Is water necessary for life in other Virtual Realities ?

Do they have the same elements of the periodic table of Mendeleev ?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:43 am 

Thank you for your generosity, Tom.

1. Have rulesets of various reality frames all developed (i.e., dream reality ruleset)?

2. If the LCS can be nudging us at appropriate times (synchronicity), does that mean that the system is constantly following ALL actions, thoughts, intentions, feelings, etc. of every IUOC?

Thank you,
Saul

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:52 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Question for Tom:

Why those like me who fail to meditate can still dream every night, yet it is the same process: you close your eyes, you calm yourself and wait for something to happen ?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:28 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

TOM:
All dreams are not of the same type nor do they all spring from the same source or have the same functionality. However all dreams do represent a specific reality that is every bit as real and operational as PMR — dreams are not rooted in lesser realities, just different realities with different rule-sets, limitations, and opportunities for growth. They provide opportunities for experience and growth that are not available within PMR. Some of these realities support experience like novels (PMR), some like one act plays, and other like scratch paper.

Dreams may be little more than mindless chatter (like what many of us do at parties) or peak experiences of great depth and meaning. How much you remember depends on how clear your connection is between the various realities. If that connection is weak (your PMR awareness -- as opposed to your dream awareness -- does not clearly operate in the dream reality frame - i.e., your PMR awareness is not continuous across both reality frames) then your dreams tend to fade quickly when you return to PMR. The easiest way to maintain a continuous awareness across multiple realities is to go from one to the other without ever breaking your connection to conscious awareness — that is, enter them at will from an awake state. If you enter from a sleep state, the break in continuity (becoming unconsciousness/unaware in PMR before becoming aware in a dream) often leads to a week connection and quickly fading memory because the memory does not belong to your PMR awareness. Another technique: Some people reinstate their PMR awareness to the dream by turning an ordinary dream into a “lucid“ dream. That’s less reliable than just staying awake and moving from one reality to another but it works with less training. Google “lucid dreams“ and I am sure you’ll find plenty of information on that subject.

Dreams may represent an Out of Body Experience (OOBE), which can be as clear and well remembered as any experience in PMR if your awareness is sufficiently clear in that reality frame, or vague and fleeting if it isn't. All dreams do not represent an OOBE, but many of the more significant and interesting ones that are “beyond PMR structure and rule-sets“ do.

Another interesting category: Dreams that manipulate PMR probable realities (both past and future) to explore alternative choices (experience sets) and the lessons they offer. Some of these probable realities may explore potential future states that eventually actualize in PMR — that’s called a precognitive dream. Not at all that uncommon.

Dreams are sometimes strangely specific because they use information that is not available to your PMR awareness. Many of your questions are generated because of a common cultural belief trap: You believe that your PMR awareness is the real you, the only you, the primary you and everything else is imaginary (not real, not substantial, only mind or brain tricks or fluctuations). You may not think you believe this at an intellectual level but at a deeper level this is how you understand and define reality. Your PMR awareness is only one dimension of you. You are a multidimensional being of consciousness that is aware within the larger consciousness system and not just the fragment of you focused in this PMR learning lab. From the viewpoint of your PMR awareness, some of those other dimensions of you — interacting and learning through experience within various reality frames (sometimes in consonance with PMR and sometimes not) -- are experienced as dreams. Other dimensions of you contain their own experience set — your PMR awareness is just a subset of the whole.
http://www.my-big-toe.com/forums/viewto ... not#p2022

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:37 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Question for Tom on self hypnosis:

In Season One Episode Two of "Elementary", Sherlock Holmes (played by Jonny Lee Miller) hypnotized himself while sitting on a chair with his eyes open by mentally repeating the word "amygdala". He said later to Joan Watson:" I hypnotized myself. It's simple, really. The key is word repetition. My word, as you may have guessed, is amygdala."
What is the difference between self hypnosis and meditation, especially that many meditation forms use the repetition of a word that means something like Sherlock Holmes did ?

Last edited by Robert A.C on Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:13 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

I have often heard Tom say words to the effect that most people don't have a very focused intent and so it doesn't have a very powerful effect in terms of changing probable outcomes. He often points out that many of us mostly are operating out of our intellect and not from our being level, and so we don't have much impact on the thing we wish to affect.
On the other hand, I've often heard him say that when we have negative feelings or thoughts about bad things that might happen, we tend to bring about the very thing that we are afraid of. He says our negative thoughts and anxiety increase the possibility of bad outcomes.
There seems to be a bit of a contradiction here.
When we want something to happen, we are operating out of weak intellect and ego and have little effect and when we don't want something to happen, it makes it happen.
Can Tom provide clarification on this?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 938 posts ]  Go to page Previous 159 60 61 62 63 Next