Return Home
It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:42 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1022 posts ]  Go to page Previous 161 62 63 64 6569 Next
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:26 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

-

Last edited by Robert A.C on Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:42 am 
Normal User
Normal User

-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:47 am 
Normal User
Normal User

-

Last edited by Robert A.C on Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:09 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:21 am 
Normal User
Normal User

-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:23 am 
Normal User
Normal User

-

Last edited by Robert A.C on Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:23 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Robert, I am going to answer some of these questions for you because I doubt Tom will have time to answer them all. He may want to add to what I am saying here.
Quote:
I dream being alone in a void perfectly dark and I am silently crying with such an intensity that I wake up immediately.
This sounds like an intense connection with the LCS. You maybe getting downloads of information that you do not remember when you wake up. Information is often passed this way but you don't bring it back into your PMR awakening. You may not be able to use the information in your life yet. It can be a very intense experience.
Quote:
There are so many stories of people who had a NDE in which they told the entity they were talking to that they want to stay in this other reality and the entity said "No, you have to go back". And then the person is sent back to our reality against her will.
I've never heard this version. Do you have a reference for it? I have only read stories of people who had NDEs and were ask if they wanted to stay or go back. And often the person has children to care for and goes back. Of course we don't hear about the stories of the ones who decided to stay because they didn't have NDEs. We always have free will within our decision space. And in this case our free will is always honored. Consciousness has no point without free will. There is no other way to learn other than to make choices and live with them. And remember these people are temporarily disconnected from the PMR data stream and get another data stream. When they come back they pattern match the information they got from that experience, in that different data stream, through the lens of their own fears, ego, experiences, beliefs, and so forth.
Quote:
Dr Mary Neal - Something is seriously wrong if we can be predicted so easily with free will like the trajectory of a planet who has none.
What was predicted was still a probability and not a certainty. Perhaps her son drank and drove, or was a reckless driver unbeknownst to Dr. Neal. It isn't like it happened even within the year she got the information. I think it is more likely that it was a life plan. Her son agreed to his ending in order to give Dr. Neal the huge nudge she needed to make a paradigm shift. Perhaps she had been on the cusp of this discovery for a few lifetimes and she never could get there. So this life was specially planned for it to happen just that way. Death is switching reality frames it isn't a big deal. An entity close to Mary's IUOC could have volunteered to come into this life as her son for just this purpose.
Quote:
Question for Tom on fear: Why shouldn't we fear poverty and illness and death when the LCS itself wants to evolve because it fears its own de-evolution and death ? ("As above so below", as they say.)
The LCS is a system. It doesn't fear anything. It experiments to see what works, and what doesn't work. It wants to continue to grow in a positive way because that is the most efficient way. We fear illness and death when we don't have a larger perspective of reality. This experience packet is just one of thousands. You are here to get rid of your fear so you can evolve the quality of your consciousness.
Quote:
Why the LCS doesn't care about all these uncertainties that we have to live with , but doesn't accept these uncertainties for itself since it feels it needs to forecast the future constantly with incredible accuracy to avoid troubles?
The LCS isn't an avatar in a PMR. It is all of consciousness. This PMR is an evolved system. The LCS is not constantly forecasting anything it lets PMRs evolve naturally. The exception would be that the LCS might interfere to prevent a global event that would render the reality an inefficient reality trainer. People can pull information out of the Probable Future Database if they know how. But even then the information is only probable.
Quote:
Why the LCS doesn't care about all these uncertainties that we have to live with , but doesn't accept these uncertainties for itself since it feels it needs to forecast the future constantly with incredible accuracy to avoid troubles?
I don't know where you are getting the idea the the LCS forecasts its future constantly. It doesn't. There is tremendous uncertainty around many events. That is where the probability wave comes in.
Quote:
If sugar has such a negative effect on consciousness, imagine how much physical suffering can be negative for it! It is like advocating drinking Coke constantly ! Try to think when you have a headache... How that can be helpful for our evolution ? I fail to see the benefit of that.
Sugar, and its effects on consciousness, are part of the ruleset of this PMR. Suffering is in the eye of the beholder. One of my friend's recently had to put down her 20 year old cat. She cried for a week. I had to put down a 20 year old cat last year. I had a little celebration and wished her on her way to her next adventure. I was grateful we'd had 20 years together. If you are always lost in ego and fear then you will suffer a lot. But there are other ways to handle challenges. This is an intense reality trainer for mostly kindergartners. There are only volunteers. There are no conscripts. Entities keep incarnating here because they want to.
Quote:
You said that the LCS is not perfect. How those imperfections show up in our world ? How to distinguish between them and our own individual imperfections ?
The LCS's imperfections, I suspect, mostly show up in failed experiments to evolve. Not everything that has been tried has worked. Our own imperfections are due to our QoC and the choices we make. But Tom may want to fill in more here.
Quote:
You said that the LCS created virtual realities to accelerate its evolution. You also said that our evolution is very slow.
How something very slow can accelerate anything, especially something as big and sophisticated as the LCS ? Doesn't the maintenance of all these virtual realities slow down the LCS too?
Slow is a relative term. Look at what has happened in the VR in a hundred years. From another point of view we are evolving at a good clip. This PMR is slowed down by the the high entropy entities incarnating in. This isn't a closed system or evolution would be faster. But that is not its purpose. This PMR is a fast-track consciousness reality trainer. Of all the things the LCS tried these PMRs seem to be the fastest way for individual consciousness evolution. Nothing beats the combination of choice and feedback and the PMRs give entities lots and lots of choices. What maintenance? And the LCS isn't really like a computer that is only a metaphor, so don't take it too literally.

All your questions seem to have a root of fear. Be confident that you can handle whatever comes your way. Learn to live gracefully with uncertainty. You can evolve your consciousness with any situation that comes your way.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:09 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

-

Last edited by Robert A.C on Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:21 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

-

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 7:57 pm 

Hi Tom,

I have been confused as to what you mean by "the point consciousness state" for some time now. I have had two experiences which I can both relate to your description of point consciousness, yet they were radically different.

In the first experience, I was listening to binaural beats before bed while keeping a clear mind. After a while I lost consciousness for what seemed like a second - caught myself - and then had the startling sensation of being ripped out of my body, like I was being shot out of a cannon or something (i would describe it as a violent experience). Then I was a single point of awareness floating in a black 3d void with small white lights making patterns. I had no awareness of my body and found this extremely terrifying and immediately tried to get back. The whole experience caught me completely off guard, which is why i think i reacted with so much fear. If this is the point consciousness state, then I'm surprised you talk about it nonchalantly because it was one of the most intense experiences of my life and I haven't been able to repeat it to this day.

The second experience I had that may be point consciousness is one I occasionally experience during meditation. Sometimes during meditation my awareness moves to my forehead and becomes slightly expansive with a little depth or 3d-ness to the black foreground before my closed eyes. My face usually goes numb and it's very relaxing. I'm not sure if this is actually the point consciousness state you recommend being able to maintain for an hour or so before exercising intent in the LCS, or my first experience.

Thanks.
Tyler Campbell

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 10:46 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Wow! You got a bit of a fear test right out of the gate! The first experience is point consciousness. It is where you stop getting the PMR data stream, and start getting another one. You no longer have any sensation of your body or your environment. From that state you can do a lot of things. But it often comes with a fear test, although usually not one the first time out. You have to be fearless if you are going to explore NPMR, (Non Physical Matter Reality.) Otherwise the LCS figures you have no business being out there.

I got grabbed from behind in a death grip the first time I really changed data streams. But I'd read all about fear tests and I just thought, "Do your worst." And the feeling stopped immediately. But I'll tell you that if I hadn't been prepared it would have scared the wits out of me!

Just relax and go with it fearlessly if you want to explore. The chances of something happening to you are infinitesimal. Just hug what ever scary thing you meet. It can't hurt you. You can also set an Intent before you start that if you want to come back to your body you can move your little finger, (or whatever.)

You can always set an Intent before you meditate. Here is the one they use at The Monroe Institute:
I am more than my physical body. Because I am more than physical matter, I can perceive that which is greater than the physical world. Therefore, I deeply desire to Expand, to Experience; to Know, to Understand; to Control, to Use such greater energies and energy systems as may be beneficial and constructive to me and to those who follow me. Also, I deeply desire the help and cooperation, the assistance, the understanding of those individuals whose wisdom, development and experience are equal or greater than my own. I ask their guidance and protection from any influence or any source that might provide me with less than my stated desires.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 4:08 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi Tom,

I hope you are well, it has been a few years since the last time we spoke, I’ve been trying to work through my own issues with my own power. I am at a sticking point now though, you once told me the system was trying to take my training slow so I would not be the boy that turned into darth vader or a renegade. Well long story short I showed up in a reality as an observer. I was observing several children being taken away, I started to get a unsettling feeling near the emptying of these small children in this large confined outdoors area, I noticed the last child being very afraid he was scared silly and I was zeroed in on him as to why, one of the leaders of this country I was in came down and ordered the child to come with him, the child did not want to go and I butted my big nose into the situation to protect the child, once I did and pressed my free will onto this others guy free will I was threatened by the leader/co leader of the place I was in. I could of back handed him and ended his existence at any moment but I did not, thats not what I wanted. I just wanted to protect the child who was scared to death of this guy. Well The guy threatened me and raised a sword to hit me with it,,, Yawn.. please little dude just stop was my thought as I grabbed his thought and weapon arm but as soon as I did I was gifted to live the last hour or so of each of those 50 +children as them who each received the same treatment of torture, molestation, rape and death. At or near the same time I watched and experienced the life of the 30 or so leaders of this place I was in who were doing these things and then consuming the children. Once the reliving was over and I came to.. the guy was still in my grasp but my mind was shattered and it felt like my soul cracked open, I exploded with the power of a sun and I manifested into something that I believe should never be allowed in any reality, a pure and total killing machine but in some type of giant animal form who only lived for the kill and hell bent on vengeance and death of those involved. I did eventually regain control over the beast and the experience ended, I awoke as a rabid human, IT came back with me and has now been part of me for the last 4 or 5 years now. I didn’t know what the hell it was but last year I finally got to the point that I told it, if you are of me then welcome home and we will learn to live together but if you are not of me I will shred you when I leave the physical. Things started to get a little better after that point, I just want to know if this is a fear ? my being wanted to protect this child but from what I gather from you and the fireside chats is that it was just my ego/fear who wanted to protect the child, it was just my ego/fear that reacted in that way and it was just my ego/fear that manifested the beast I live with now ? So should I of just remained an observer and when I didn’t I failed my test ?

Thank you Tom for the start and thank you for the help over the years.

-Toby

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 2:41 am 

Quote:
Brian and I had a private conversation about psychopaths and I started a thread on the topic. Perhaps it may help to understand our interest in the topic - viewtopic.php?f=256&t=9164
Hi,
I'm a relatively new user of this forum so I'm hoping this gets to the right place.
I've listened to hundreds of Toms talks and many of my questions have been answered within them.
However, there is one question , based on my personal experience,I have never heard asked or answered (which doesn't mean it hasn't happened) so, here is my question.
Firstly I'll frame it to give context.
Many years ago I moved to an Island off the UK mainland after having lived in and around London for most of my life.
I still made several trips to London and greatly missed being there.
On more than one occasion, when I arrived to meet up with friends etc they swore they'd seen me already that day and had even ran after me calling out to me. I had to show them my boarding pass etc to prove I was not there at that time and had arrived later.
I'm not an average looking person and these were people who knew me well and it happened on more than one occasion.
I have had persona; experience of other realities and I'm also aware that I'm living lives in more than one reality at this time.

My Question, based on the above is;
Is it possible to exist in more than one place simultaneously in this reality?
Thank you for reading this and I am so grateful to Tom Campbell and his work and all those who contribute to it's development and accessibility.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 11:12 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I don't know what Tom will say about this, but I can tell you there is a woman in my area that looks almost exactly like a friend of mine. I ran after her once calling out my friend's name. Up close there are differences, but from afar you can't tell the difference. This has happened so many times to this woman that it has started to irritate her.

Also, there is a Canadian photographer who makes a living photographing people who look alike but are not related. And I have had many strangers ask me if they know me because I look so familiar. So, it isn't as uncommon as you think.

https://www.chasejarvis.com/blog/me-mys ... ook-alike/

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 12:17 pm 

Quote:
I don't know what Tom will say about this, but I can tell you there is a woman in my area that looks almost exactly like a friend of mine. I ran after her once calling out my friend's name. Up close there are differences, but from afar you can't tell the difference. This has happened so many times to this woman that it has started to irritate her.

Also, there is a Canadian photographer who makes a living photographing people who look alike but are not related. And I have had many strangers ask me if they know me because I look so familiar. So, it isn't as uncommon as you think.

https://www.chasejarvis.com/blog/me-mys ... ook-alike/
Thanks you for your response although it's not quite what I was asking about. I agree that what you are referring to is very common and we all experience it from time to time.
The situations I'm referring to are different and seem to be related to a strong desire to be somewhere.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 3:43 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The other thing that comes to mind, is that the LCS will often nudge people with events that are impossible in a physical reality to try and make people think. Wondering about a bigger reality can be profound for some people. And this might be what is happening with your friends. For the LCS it is as easy as inserting a non-player that looks like you into their data stream. They will never catch this person and it will remain a mystery to them.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1022 posts ]  Go to page Previous 161 62 63 64 6569 Next