Return Home
It is currently Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:41 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1024 posts ]  Go to page Previous 165 66 67 68 69 Next
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:15 pm 

I have a hard time linking evolutionary fears with the entropy of consciousness. For example, fear of darkness can be linked to the evolution of avatar: in the night, humans were supposed to sit close to the fire to avoid being eaten by predators. Dangers of dark have become part of our instincts. Nowadays, an avatar can sit in a completely safe but dark living room and feel terrified. It seems to me that even if the consciousness is low entropy before incarnation, it will "inherit" entropy just by logging on to the game.
Are getting rid of those evolutionary fears partially the reason why consciousness finds this rule-set interesting for growing up?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:02 am 
Normal User
Normal User

This is Charles Heflin - Fellow CUSAC contributor and volunteer. I would love to hear Tom's thoughts on the following

Over the past year or so I've become more and more aware of fear based stuff, not only in myself and others but also on television which I'm watching very little of these days.

I was struck by tactics used on a Cheerios commercial.

YES... including Cheerios in your diet may reduce your BAD cholesterol

In the commercial, cheerios is showing a healthy looking older male who's eating his cheerios and he and his family are happy because he's "healthy" and has low cholesterol.

Here's the fear that they seem to be pushing...

Eat cheerios or you might just die from issues related to high cholesterol...

The medical industry has been pushing the bad cholesterol concept together with all the issues and ailments related to it. It seems that these commercials, ads, PSAs, etc. are all geared to create fear, doubt and concern within the public at large.

Is the fact that masses of people now have the FEAR about cholesterol which makes cholesterol such a big problem?

It seems that fear is causing the problem and if there wasn't this fear then it wouldn't be such a wide spread pandemic.

Maybe a few people had blockages and died from cholesterol related plaque buildup (a rule set thing)... then doctors got involved to "find an issue"... then doctors began telling people to watch your cholesterol which caused more fear which increased the problem by making the fear bigger and bigger, spreading it to more and more people, modifying more and more probability.

According to my understanding of MBT it seems that fear of cholesterol is modifying future probabilities that one might have health issues related to cholesterol. As you are fearing issues related to cholesterol, they begin modifying future probability. As you continue to fear cholesterol it finally reaches the being level... Once at the being level, you basically, to use a mobile phone metaphor, have an app running in the background which is constantly modifying the probability that you may die from issues related to cholesterol.

Ok, so now you have Cheerios pushing fear to sell more cheerios by installing an app in your consciousness designed to modify future probabilities that you might die from cholesterol related issues... so you better buy cheerios so you don't die. LOL

It seems that the medical industry is pushing fear into to the being level of the public which is making the population less healthy as a result.

I would love to hear Tom's thoughts on this subject.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:32 am 
Normal User
Normal User

I would love to hear TC's take on my forum question:

Here is a beginner question for those of you who are experienced, maybe TC could chime in. My dad died in 1978. I assume that according to MBT the FWAU that was playing his character has jumped back into the game. By now, the new avatar is around 40 yrs old. (Assuming a normal life trajectory). If I ever become able to access other reality frames, and by using intent, would it be possible within the rule set to "locate" this person? ie; determine who he/she is and where? This question can apply to anyone who has booked out of PMR. Being that the new avatar is in this PMR how would this work if it even can?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:01 am 
Normal User
Normal User

As a consciousness existing in PMR we use the dream reality frame as a learning tool. Do we also use the dream reality frame as a tool in other realities?

For example, can we take a nap in the transition reality and have a dream?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:20 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Hi,

I have a question regarding MBT's ability to explain the current problem in physics, with black holes not obeyng th conservation of information, in the sense that they "leak" raditation, but there is no way to assess this information to derive what formed the black hole in the first place: which has led physicists to pursue a theory of quantum gravity to try and explain this away.

From what I can see, looking at your theory and applying it to this problem, there would be no need for a theory of quantum gravity, because the black hole's inability to obey conservation of information is explained by the radiation emitted from the black hole coming from a random draw from the wave function, like quatum systems that we measure, not a deterministic/reversible process, like the physicists seem to be assuming.

So the process is inherently irreversible, which they cant accept at the moment, because their current theories say everything has to be theoretically reversible.

Would be interested to hear your comments, if what i said made any sense.

Thanks

Jack

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:30 pm 

Hello,

Has there been any new revelations on the Mandela Effects that are occuring?

Not all people see the changes and the changes are too numerous to document here.

I watched Tom's fireside chat discussing his view on the subject.

Thanks

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:44 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

There won't be anything new on the Mandela Effect. Tom has discussed it several times:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNo7-Dpnvog
05:50 The Mandela Effect - How would Tom explain it with MBT terminology?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j-QeAIWSko
1:08:00 How could we explain the Mandela Effect? Is the Mandela Effect a sort of nudge?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNo7-Dpnvog
05:50 The Mandela Effect - How would Tom explain it with MBT terminology?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:12 am 

Hi,
As Tom has said in talks when you get things at the Intellectual level it's like you may think something is true and may even argue the point but when you get is at the Being level you actually know something is true which is a whole new deeper level of understanding.
The question is what actually happens to your FWAU/IUOC when this Being level knowledge obtained. As an analogy is it getting it at the being level is like you write the knowledge to your hard drive where before looking at it intellectually was like on a cloud server ? What changes as far as digital makeup to the FWAU and IUOC after knowledge becomes a known ?
I'd guess you are just that bit more 'powerful' aka love like and organised in your whole being.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:20 am 

Hi guys and gals

in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=340QePd ... J1WU9G5_7a what dr jerry marzinsky(the debunker of the chemical imbalance hoax) means with the phrase that one of his schizo patient voices told him "you have no right to interfere with our way of life" ,with way of life these "voices" are referring to mocking humans in order to create as much as unbearable negative emotions as possible and drain them from energy or even driving them to suicide, to murder (to wars maybe?) , is there a hierarchy in these parasites with that way of life? how many eons do these parasites hinder the humanity? do these parasites pests another parts of the universe or just earth?
thanks in advance.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:09 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Hello,

If possible, I would like to add this question to the next fire side chat.

Many thanks in advance.

--------------------
Hello everybody,
Before writing my question, I summarize the context …
This subject is very difficult to put in words, a fortiori when English is not your mother tongue.

Introduction

The IUOC partitions off a piece of itself, a FWAU, that logs on in a virtual reality to play an avatar. That piece of itself contains all its quality (but no memory). It logs on in total immersion, that’s why the IUOC partition only a piece of itself, it has other things to do and can’t be totally immersed.

When the avatar dies, the FWAU loses its connection to the data stream of the particular virtual reality he was logged in. Then there is a gradual transition, for that “FWAU partition” to gradually become aware of the bigger picture. Then the experience packet starts to fade like a dream.
The FWAU partition then start to reintegrate the IUOC he is a part of.

The FWAU then disappears, the boundaries are taken down and he becomes part of the IUOC again.

Then, here is my question.

Here and now, “I”, the particular subset of the IUOC that is logged in this datastream and that I play now, is separated from the main IUOC. I mean I am conscious of my particular environment and the IUOC is also conscious, separately, of his environment in the NPMR. Both are “conscious” in the same time. 2 “consciousness”.
When the avatar in which the “partition” that “I” am right now will die, boundaries will be taken down and “I” will reintegrate my IUOC. But Tom says that in that process, the “FWAU partitioned” will disappear, because “I” will reintegrate the IUOC that has his own FWAU.
Then, logically, should we consider that when the boundaries are taken down, “I” will lose the conscience I have of my self to the benefit of the FWAU of my main IUOC?
I mean, is there a “continuity of consciousness” regarding the consciousness of the FWAU partitioned?
How can “I” still be aware of myself if my FWAU disappear?

Very difficult to explain.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:14 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Tom may want to explain this a different way, but I will give you my take.

You are still thinking physical and not digital. You are a portioned off chunk of consciousness receiving a data stream from The Big Computer. You can receive data, interpret data, change/create data, and send data. That's it. As a chunk of consciousness that has the decision space that can handle a human avatar, that is what you are experiencing in this experience packet.

When your avatar can no longer function, (per the ruleset - disease, accident, or something else,) then the PMR data stream to you as a FWAU is discontinued. That life has been continually uploaded to the Actualized Past Database as a part of time. Your QoC has been continually uploaded to your IUOC in real time.

When the PMR data stream is discontinued you get a new data stream, from The Big Computer, for a virtual reality for those who have just 'died'. Gradually you begin to understand who you really are. And at that point you are the whole IUOC again. You can access the just past life, or any other past life, from the Actualized Past Database.

Does that help or confuse?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:41 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

A satisfying explanation that represents the quality of consciousness.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:22 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Many thanks for your reply, very interesting.

But I think you don't understand my point (probably because I am unable to explain it the proper way).

My "IUOC" is currently conscious of himself, apart of me, me being this temporarely FWAU also conscious of himself and immersed in this current virtual experience.

The time of this avatar's life, we have two entities that are conscious of themselves.

What does happen when the avatar of my FWAU will die ?

Ok with you, the data will be reintegrated in the IUOC, but the conscience I have of my self ? Does the consciousness merge ?

The core of the question is the "sens of being".

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:32 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

A part of your consciousness is playing an avatar. When that avatar's life has ended then that data is forever in the Actualized Past Database. Some characteristics of that previous personality may be played again if they were useful for consciousness evolution in that previous life. If not, perhaps a whole new set of characteristics will be tried. Your IOUC is aware of the entropy being uploaded, but isn't too concerned with what you are doing. You are a free agent and cannot be interfered with by your IOUC. Your IOUC isn't like an anxious parent watching over you with concern. It has its own projects to do.

You are attached to your personality now, because that is all you know. But when this experience packet is over the process will be very familiar to you. What will be important then is what goals did you accomplish in that just finished life, and what do you want to accomplish in the next one. Your IUOC has had hundreds, perhaps thousands, of experience packets. It won't be hung up on any particular one.

This is hard for you to understand now because you are so immersed in this life as the personality you are. And this is how it should be. That is how it is supposed to work. You have to take a bigger picture point of view to understand the perspective of where the personality of one life fits.

I think this is where doing past life regressions is sometimes helpful. When you recognize yourself in many other past lives, it is easier to understand where this one fits. And it makes this one all the more important for gaining traction on the entropy ladder. No life should be wasted and sleepwalked through. Because when you see a lot of other past lives, you will see that you have done that very thing too many times to count. When you finally wake up and understand your purpose here, it makes it that much more important to be yourself at the being level, pay attention to the Intent behind your decisions, and pay attention to the feed back. Your goal is to evolve the quality of your consciousness.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:15 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Thanks, Sainbury.

You don't understand my point at all. I am not talking about my "personnality" and the characteristics of the current avatar.

All that you said in your previous reply, I fully agree and understood well.

I am talking of consciousness of being - awareness of being (I am a French native speaker so maybe I do not express theses ideas correctly, sorry).

I am conscious of being - my IUOC is also conscious of being at the same time. At the moment, we both are conscious of being (sensation of being/feeling of being - classical metaphysic concept).

When the FWAU reintegrates the IUOC, it is legitimate to consider if the "sensation of being" of the FWAU disappears in the IUOC.

Is it more clear? DO you understand what I mean by "continuity of consciousness"?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1024 posts ]  Go to page Previous 165 66 67 68 69 Next