https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExsraTlwaJ4

Post subject: Re: New interview
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 4:10 am 

Thanks for sharing.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:22 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thank you for posting the interview link of Tom.
Mike

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:56 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I found this interview, { as always}, very insightful, concerning, some knowledge about Tom, that I was previously unaware of. Such as, his work and assistance , with the LCS, and individual IUOC's, in NPMR, and, in, other things that he did not specify, only that he works on "projects", { in NPMR }, that could affect a lot of people/IUOC's. I found this pretty neat.

Also, some of the questions, that were asked, were interesting, because of Tom's replies.
Mike

;

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:55 am 

Thanks for sharing this valid information :-)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:12 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

I liked the interviewers intro and that he kept pushing and asking until Tom laughed and said "no, I am not going to answer that" :)
He got a lot of interesting answers from Tom.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:55 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
I liked the interviewers intro and that he kept pushing and asking until Tom laughed and said "no, I am not going to answer that" :)
He got a lot of interesting answers from Tom.
yes, I have watched I think all of Toms' videos and anything else connected or related to the content of MBT. And although Tom did not go into much detail about his Non physical night time jobs, this was the most I can recall Tom elaborating on those aspects.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:49 pm 
Curator
Curator

That was a good interview. I would like to have transcript of the interviewer's initial statements giving a synopsis of MBT so that I could add some of the images and descriptions to my own set. Some people understand things described in one way and some understand better with a different set of metaphors.

Tom did release some information which I have heard before regarding his previous lives spent on preliminary work on this present project of writing and disseminating MBT but has been less widely known. Also how I have described him before as an 'agent' doing special projects, like a spiritual James Bond without the intrigue and violence.

Ted

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:56 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Great interview, but Tom's answer to the following question got me thinking:

https://youtu.be/yZ6vb544dP0?t=28m15s

Tom talks about projecting yourself from this reality into another reality and how this reality is your base. If you spent all your time focussed on the other reality, back here your body would be in a coma and if they "pulled the plug" on your physical body in this reality that would also extinguish your avatar in the other reality. This is just like in the movie, Inception http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1375666/?ref_=nv_sr_1 (great film, by the way). Anyway, I was wondering why, in this scenario, this reality frame is considered the "launching point" (as Tom puts it), "because this is where you started from"? Didn't we start from outside this reality frame? If they pulled the plug on your physical body in this reality frame, why couldn't you continue to function in the other reality frame?

Hopefully I described my question clearly enough.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:12 am 
Curator
Curator

Zak,

Your base is always your IUOC. You experience yourself as here in PMR because your IUOC receives messages over the RWW which places your avatar, which you experience as yourself, in the VR of PMR. When you go to NPMR as your PMR avatar, you are experiencing NPMR by way of the PMR rule set, which filters the NPMR rule set. That gives you the effect of non-physicality as you 'visit' NPMR. If you are there in NPMR because your IUOC is receiving the experience of NPMR coming directly to itself in the same situation you experience as described above. You are always, as your IUOC, in as in experiencing, NPMR and periodically experiencing incarnation here. This produces the phenomena that Tom describes.

This is the 'details' of why Tom says 'where you start from' or your launching point. Is this explanation understandable or have I made it too short or not said it in the right way for you to get it?

Ted

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:54 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Thanks, Ted. I think this is basically the same logic as in the film Inception, where they lucid dream within a lucid dream within a lucid dream. If you collapse one level, i.e. you die in one of the dreams, that collapses all the levels above it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:59 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Ted, I had a question similar to Zak's. I was hoping some one would post something close to my question, I hope I do not confuse this, here I go :
In reference to streaming other VR's , from anyone on this planet, { in this VPMR }, > when doing so , you are doing it with your same PMR avatar personality, and not your true core IUOC ? In some of my dreams, I have noticed, that I feel identified with my avatar here in this PMR, but not fully. ie- some of my feelings/views, while in the dream state, are not the same as my views/opinions/perspectives here in my avatar state personality.

Sometimes, my feeling/views are like 90 %, and sometimes, 1%, related to my VPMR avatar personality, when I am in a dream reality. But, when, I meditate , and I receive streams other than this VPMR, my relative avatar to IUOC - identity, is in the 5% range of similarity,of overall self perspectives.

{ hope I made sense. } In the video Tom, did say that this was home base, I was kind of thrown off, a little. So, would I be correct to say, that- when in NPMR VR's, when you are incarnate in this VPMR as a human avatar, that you are using that avatar personality to stream the VR's.

If so, when-do-you , - just filter out the avatar, and stream as your core being IUOC ? Or, does this go back to, " IUOC's have no consciousness, when not streaming a VR or data streaming in general. Or is it possible to just stream data, and not have an avatar ? Or is the only time we have consciousness is when we are using an avatar as interface to be "conscious or aware"?

Ted, I hope, I am understandable in these questions & statements, if not, let me know, and I will attempt again to get them clear. This video, has brought up some , that I feel, are very significant details that I need to have clear as I can. Thanks, Mike

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:09 pm 
Curator
Curator

The only time we have consciousness is when we as an IUOC are using an avatar as interface to be "conscious or aware"?

The idea is that as just an IUOC, we can process any data stream without being conscious of it or involved with it to distort our processing based upon our past history and thus we can serve as a 'neuron' in the mind of AUM.

When we add to an IUOC an avatar, we have added a past history to our IUOC and the incoming data stream that contains our experience of the VR. Then we have both what ever proclivities that come from the 16 personality types as built into our IUOC, created by our past histories over more than one incarnation, and we have the specifics of our past history to be used in our IUOC forming our (as an avatar) reaction to that incoming data stream.

As an infant we are still building experience to have a reaction based on experience, but we will still have the basic personality type as built into our IUOC. Otherwise as an infant we would be all the same and basically a blank slate. Babies are noted however for having differences. I mentioned before that the doctor who was there at my birth told my father that I would be one of those people who must figure everything out for themselves and so I would say I have proved to be. This idea of the basic personality types being inherent to our IUOC explains to me why babies do have personality differences that are noticeable from birth.

Once we have experience built up as history, we start to use it to evaluate and react to that incoming data stream. And this starts from birth, really. We add more depth to our personalities over time and developing experience. Depending on this history we have good and normal personalities or we can develop distorted personalities. Just think of how much difference it will make in our developing personalities if we are from a normal family with typical problems or from a super family where we are well cared for and taught and encouraged to develop as we are best suited for or perhaps a family where we are subject to abuse as physical, emotional or sexual or deprived by extreme poverty or neglect. So there are greater depths added to our personalities as we age and develop based on our individual experience also entering into our personality along with the proclivities built into our IUOC.

Ted

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:04 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Ted, thanks. I 'll chew on this a while, but I will apologize in advance, "again", I know I will have another question on this topic, { but I will do my best to keep it as clear and understandable and brief as possible},
Mike

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:05 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Tom is great as always, just wish that the interviewer had prepared a bit more since it seems like there is a ton of background noise, so I'm not sure I feel confident sharing this video with the uninitiated.

What struck me as really interesting was him inserting himself into other PMR's with an actual physical body, with a different avatar than he has now here. I'm wondering how he manages to do that. I've been to other PMRs physically but it wasn't intentional it just happened, and I never looked in a mirror to see if my avatar was different or not but it still seemed like I was me...I just wish I could remember the experiences a bit better.