Return Home
It is currently Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:37 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Re: New interview
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:00 am 
Curator
Curator

I believe that Tom would say, you just apply your Intent. You don't have to do the details of your appearance, TBC takes care of that automatically. The body you have there, just like the one that you have here, is the experience of the body provided to you over the RWW in the message stream that defines your experience of being in a particular PMR.

Ted

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:47 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Tom is great as always, just wish that the interviewer had prepared a bit more since it seems like there is a ton of background noise, so I'm not sure I feel confident sharing this video with the uninitiated.

What struck me as really interesting was him inserting himself into other PMR's with an actual physical body, with a different avatar than he has now here. I'm wondering how he manages to do that. I've been to other PMRs physically but it wasn't intentional it just happened, and I never looked in a mirror to see if my avatar was different or not but it still seemed like I was me...I just wish I could remember the experiences a bit better.
One of the hardest thinsg about understanding MBT is thinking in terms of a digital reality. Switch your paradigm a bit. You are consciousness getting a data stream that you participate in and think is real. At night you get a dream data stream where the ruleset is much less constrained and many more things are possible.

When you visit another PMR you get the data stream for that PMR. You never go anywhere you are always a part of the LCS. So it isn't that hard to "imagine" as it were, a physical body and interact with others in the data stream. The hard part is knowing that you really are doing this and not just making it up. The only way to know is to go back to the same place many times to see if things are still the same. That is how Tom developed his TOE and started to understand how the databases worked.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:44 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
When you visit another PMR you get the data stream for that PMR. You never go anywhere you are always a part of the LCS. So it isn't that hard to "imagine" as it were, a physical body and interact with others in the data stream. The hard part is knowing that you really are doing this and not just making it up. The only way to know is to go back to the same place many times to see if things are still the same. That is how Tom developed his TOE and started to understand how the databases worked.
It happened on a manic episode so I don't know how to visit there again. But I tapped into the data stream of a PMR where Nintendo is a huge tech company like Microsoft or Apple that makes everything electronics including smartphones. I have another IUOC who works for this company and somehow I merged with that IUOC's data stream and became them for awhile. I was still me with much of the same personality, the other IUOC is using the same "source code" that my IUOC is running, at least to the degree that I understand it. I was tapping into proprietary data streams of developer databases and such that detailed the alien technology one of the Nintendo founders acquired that allowed them to build it into a tech empire instead of just being a gaming company. From the data stream it seemed like Nintendo acquired Sony in the 80's there. I know this PMR is real and that I have a legitimate avatar there that is going about her life right now. If I were to fulfill my mission in this PMR and suddenly die from an accident or something, I would likely choose to merge with that IUOC.

I'm not sure my understanding of the experience is correct. If I recall correctly I got extremely sick in this PMR and was laying in my bed when I got linked in to this other PMR data stream. I "hallucinated" these little Nintendo "helper bots" crawling around my room that were holographic, kind of similar to the Microsoft Hololens type stuff. So the data streams were getting crossed. This happened around the time that I ended up in the hospital with rhabdomyolysis and was put on life support so I was under the impression that I was given the choice to leave this PMR and become one with that one, but because of some kind of karmic thing with my dad intervening I ended up staying here in this PMR. I have some pretty bad amnesia from around that time period so my recollection of events is a little haphazard. I just remember there was all this mythology about this alien race and their technology and the tech this company had was way advanced. I know they were working on some Hyrule Online game that had special hardware that was projecting holographic images into 3d space. We're getting there now with Magic Leap and Oculus Rift and such, but this was like that kind of tech without having to wear glasses or a headset. I'm not sure I understand it.

It's just interesting to hear Tom talk about projecting to other PMRs because I haven't heard of anyone else having experiences like this to that degree. I've had some of that kind of stuff happen on psychedelics but I was sober when this occurred, and wasn't under the influence of psych meds at the time, so it felt very real not dream-like or anything.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:08 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

hathor, I caution not to take things too literally. You get a data stream and then interpret it. You are putting all kinds of names on things from your life - Nintendo, etc. You experienced something and you interpreted it the best you could. It seems like it is possible you visited a PMR that is heavily into digital technology like the developed countries are here.

But you can never really know if what you experienced was a real PMR or something you made up unless you are able to go there more times and see if you are interpreting the data the same. Otherwise it is just belief.

If you start interpreting all your experiences as fact you are limiting yourself with belief. It will stunt your evolution.

If your IUOC (Individuated Unit of Consciousness) does have another FWAU (Free-Will Awareness Unit) accessing a data stream from another PMR then it is very doubtful that you would merge with that consciousness if you died here. That would be interference in another entities free will. It is not impossible, but extremely unlikely. You would more likely reorient to your IUOC, do a life review, and reincarnate.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:03 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

I to like this latest interview for a variety of reasons as well as many of the interviews done by Tom in the past year.

If we do not have consciousness after our avatar ceases to exist as Ted suggests (i.e. physical death) how does this immediately after death process still work that Tom has talked about previously in other interviews? For example, why would we be disoriented and confused after death and need guidance and direction by some other IUOC possibly posing as a dead relative or some other comforting figure which seems to be somewhat physical in nature and which seems to involve the process of consciousness? This immediately after death phase or transitional phase that Tom has talked about in the past seems to have a real consciousness aspect to it......at least for a short period of time.

The ideas forwarded about how our IUOC can still maintain an avatar in our own PMR and create additional ones in other realities is a confusing one to myself and it would be of benefit for any future discussion on this topic if it could be presented in a less onerous manner that could be understood by some of us more 'simple' folks. An actual illustration of the basics of this process or even better a visual simulation would also help me and presumably others, who prefer more visual representations of data, better understand these types of concepts. Data presented in printed text seems to me to be a largely inefficient and often misinterpreted means of providing information and if we have more effective tools at our disposal, which we do in our society, why not use them?

An interview with Tom where he is at a blackboard, monitor or similar type of display would be very helpful as he could draw out some simple visual representations of the concepts he is talking about. That would be very helpful to at least one of us simple folk.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:36 am 
Curator
Curator

Dave,

Let me first make a correction to what you are saying. I never said the following which would disagree with Tom, which I make every effort possible to keep congruent with what Tom says. There is an underlying basic misunderstanding on your part involved.
Quote:
If we do not have consciousness after our avatar ceases to exist as Ted suggests (i.e. physical death) how does this immediately after death process still work that Tom has talked about previously in other interviews?
All the various VR consciousness streams that our IUOC engages in consists of the passage of messages over the RWW. The same goes with the One Consciousness of AUM. It's all done by the messaging over the RWW through appropriate data streams. This is what I have always said.

You always, as an IUOC, participate in one or more such data streams that make up your participation in the Union of all IUOCs which is, makes up, AUM. This is the Jewels of Consciousness of Indra's Net reflecting each other in their facets. Those reflections are those messages. Think computers on the Internet. Think neurons in the brain of AUM interconnected by axons and dendrites that are these same messages. We as IUOCs are the building blocks for anything which AUM chooses to accomplish. All it takes to do something is to select an appropriate group of IUOCs, a sub group of the Union of all IUOCs that makes up AUM, and start the right stream of data connecting them and organizing and directing them to create the messages that represent that functioning as a data stream. You could say that a hierarchy of command and control is created, a work force delegated and then things begin to happen. No one has to design and purchase computers and put them in a data center and connect them to the Internet with proper programs, power and cooling systems. We (the IUOCs) are the computers, already programmed with the general purpose algorithms of logic and pattern matching that we need, and the specific program to be followed is in the messaging going out over the RWW.

Your existence, as an IUOC experiencing itself as an avatar or FWAU in a VR, arises from and is based upon that same messaging. Different messages, coded in some manner to establish what that message represents, make for different experiences. Messages related to AUM or to some sub set of AUM's activities and purposes, such as an instance of TBC, are what makes that function to occur. For these types of functioning, there need not be any element of things to be conscious of in that messaging. In fact, it is better without, as there would be then a risk of AUM's thinking and functioning being 'skewed' by the thinking, and ego, that an avatar in a VR tends to develop. What you are conscious of in a VR comes to you in the messaging that creates that VR as prepared by TBC. But TBC is just a collection of IUOCs selected by AUM to function as TBC as a subset of AUM. Probably based on their contiguity to minimize overhead for communication over the RWW. It would make for a much slower than necessary functioning in a VR made up of randomly scattered IUOCs throughout the LCS. That would make no sense given the apparent propensity of AUM to do things efficiently. As Tom says, AUM and the LCS are real systems and thus they are subject to reduced performance if things are done inefficiently. If AUM is engaged in a process of upgrading the QOC of ourselves as IUOCs and thus of its own QOC, effectively increasing it's own efficiency, it certainly would not fail to do things efficiently in its other operations.

So as avatars in a VR, we are IUOCs connected to our past history in that VR and also to our incoming data stream, created specifically and especially for us as that IUOC/avatar. When we die in a PMR type VR where we are 'mortal' and physical, we are not just like a power tool with the cord unplugged and put away in the tool box. We are conscious, have been experiencing our consciousness of that VR and an abrupt ending can create problems. Because we are not just that avatar in that PMR VR, we are also and equally, an avatar in an NPMR VR where we have a continuous existence and are not mortal. Our NPMR continuous avatar is how and where our cumulative growth is expressed as our QOC and entropy level as an IUOC. But our continuous history there in NPMR is not complete in itself but augmented by inclusions from our IUOCs intermittent experience and development in PMR. That's the purpose of a PMR as the cutting edge of such development as entropy reduction. But just adding on our PMR experience to our NPMR experience, just making a raw insertion, would be disruptive. Everything would be cluttered together and one life interfering with the understanding of every other life. Imagine sitting at a business conference table negotiating with associates and being annoyed at the person across the table from you who wants to do it differently than you have planned. How helpful would it be if Ug, the cave man from millennia ago in your memory but with a very domineering personality, takes over and bashes your opponent over the head to win your point. Not productive today.

So there is a process to take beginners who have just transitioned and minimize or prevent trauma in the transitioning process. This process varies with the degree of experience of the IUOC and is matched to development level. So instead of just unplugging an experience steam from the PMR VR, it is transitioned to minimize upset. When ready, your avatar developed in PMR is integrated into your continuing NPMR avatar. Not the details of English speaking or math skills as such or PMR rule set details. What is universally useful to your continuing development. Personality type skills can be brought in if new and of value. Your PMR experience has after all been undergone for the purpose of enhancing your QOC as an IUOC and also as an NPMR continuous avatar. So there was never any conflict between what I said and what Tom has to say.

Perhaps this explanation is more understandable than in the past or perhaps not. I agree that it would be desirable to have a video/graphical presentation to allow for better understanding for those who understand better in this way, and that is a large percentage of the population. If you look here, back in 2012, viewtopic.php?f=218&t=7304#p58566 I wrote up a list of projects that I wanted to accomplish and if you look at 5 on the list, you will see just such a project outlined. Since then my computer system has been rebuilt once and now needs it again. I have also had a pacemaker installed and am now working my way through understanding a lifetime of Migraine Equivalent experience and getting it under control as it gets worse with age, for me anyway. I had a group interested and working towards project 4, but they have all had changes in their lives which took them away from the project. We did select a game engine and which would also be invaluable, I believe, for the modeling project. In addition, I have spent many years doing CAD, computer aided design work, in engineering as well as some graphical work so I have the needed skills to do this project as well as the understanding to do it in agreement with Tom's model as he teaches it. As I am retired, I have full time to devote to this and my other projects, other that as taken up by ordinary living problems. I don't really need someone to do aspects of this for me and there are aspects of development which are continuing that will expand this description and the Model. Tom has been made aware of these things and will have his input when he deems appropriate. But Tom is very busy also with his own aspects of this project so leaves to me what I can do for him. Be assured that when I need help, I will ask for it.

Ted

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:23 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Wow Ted........thanks for the detailed response and information. I will have to read it again a couple of times to get a better grasp of the concepts and I apologize for my inaccuracies in recalling data. I was thinking that if a bunch of interested parties (like myself for example), were to throw into a pot a cash donation, then you and Tom or ? could hire a clever group of animators/programmers who would create the animations/simulations based on your ideas and suggestions. I am not a wealthy person, but I would rather spend my surplus dollars on something like this concept rather than buying myself some useless toys or worst....giving it to a Church. Who knows, maybe Warren Buffett is reading this post at this moment??

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:17 am 

Quote:
Hi, I found a new interview :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExsraTlwaJ4

Great interview! Do you have more? I really enjoy this one!:)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:36 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Tom has over 250 YouTube interviews posted on his YouTube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/user/twcjr44