Return Home
It is currently Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:59 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:24 am 
Curator
Curator

Jordi,

Is their policy that even you as the next of kin can get no information? That is a severe distortion of the concept of privacy and sounds more like protecting the nursing home and her doctors by concealing information as if they had something to hide. Have you tried to inquire on that basis, that you are the next of kin?

There is another option, which is not sure but is widely reported. That is ADC or After Death Communication which is reported to have occurred for something like 70% of the population as I remember, although the degree of contact varies widely and may just be a feeling of contact to confirm that they continue after death. But others, including myself in several cases, see the deceased person and hear from them in the sense that they are all right or recovering from what ever happened to them to cause their deaths and what ever their life had been like in PMR. If you can meditate well, while meditating simply ask to see your mother. If 70% of the population can get some kind of message, whether they can meditate or ever heard of meditation, you likely can also.

With this occurring in another country, you will be dependent upon what information you can get based on PMR paperwork, such as a death certificate. But as to your concern, this has nothing to do with your mother's future. There is no such thing as superposition as you are thinking of it in that sense. What ever happens in the future to your mother is based upon your mother, or more accurately on the IUOC whose avatar your mother was, and not what anyone else might know about precisely how this life ended. Nor is your mother going to be subjected to what you state that you fear in any case.

You seem to be basing your concerns on a very little information and understanding. Perhaps you should consider reading Tom's books and finding out more in depth what Tom has to say. At least listen to a wide range of his videos and learn more in depth that way.

Ted

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:42 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Jordi, I hope this isn't insensitive but are you focused on the cause of her death because you are having a hard time dealing with the fact that she died? Does it really matter what she died from? Unless you suspect foul play and you are in a position to do something about it, what will be made better if you knew?

It is really hard to lose a parent. There is normally such a special bond between parent and child. When my mom died, (at the end of a long illness,) it was though I could feel a little energy lost from the universe.

Your mom transitioned to a virtual reality that is specially rendered to those who have just died. She was probably a little confused as her life started to fade - very similar to what happens after you wake up from dreaming. She was most likely met by loved ones, (real or characters played by the Larger Consciousness System if her loved ones have already incarnated.) And she she slowly realized, that although she was no longer "alive," her consciousness was still very much intact. After some reorientation she reintegrated back to her oversoul, what we call her IUOC, (Individuated Unit of Consciousness.) Then she did/ will do a life review with her guides. She and her guides will look at her past life and see what she accomplished, and what she needs to work on. The death for her was nothing more than a series of transitions. It wasn't tragic, or sorrowful. Once she started it probably felt familiar as she had gone down that path many times.

She will plan her next incarnation based upon what circumstances will help her/him evolve the quality of his/her consciousness.

So, you are still here and grieving because you lost someone you love. They are moving on with their existence. I had a wise friend tell me once, you will have to grieve through all the seasons before you start to heal. And I found that to be largely true. But after awhile you will remember the love and the joy of that person and not the grief of the loss. Death is really just a transition from one state to another. It is no big deal at all. And we have all done it probably thousands of times.

Celebrate her life and don't get too focused on the one event.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:34 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Jordi, I think your mother´s death doesn´t have anything to do with probability.

With the passing of time our cells die, the organs become les efficient, our physical body is always going towards entropy until it stops functioning in general due to organ failure. Our bodies are programmed and the "use" of living makes them old and less functional , same as what happens with any machine that in a certain moment stops functioning.

Regarding the doctor who was treating your mother, I think he cannot say that her illness is confidential, because you, as a son have all the right to know about your mother, specially now that she died.
I don´t see why you have to ignore what happened with her health, if you as a son want to know.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:08 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Jordi,
supongo que tu eres catalán.
Encontré esta parte de la legislación española en relación con tu caso:

EL ACCESO POR TERCEROS
A LA HISTORIA CLÍNICA DEL PACIENTE

3.1. ACCESO DE LOS FAMILIARES, ALLEGADOS,
REPRESENTANTES LEGALES Y SIMILARES
En un primer momento, la LGS abordó la cuestión del acceso a la historia clínica
de un paciente por parte de sus familiares o personas allegadas:
Artículo 10.5 de la LGS (15): «Los pacientes tienen derecho a que se les
dé en términos comprensibles a él y a sus familiares o allegados, información
completa y continuada, verbal y escrita, sobre su proceso, incluyendo
diagnóstico, pronóstico y alternativas de tratamiento».
Posteriormente, la Ley 41/2002, de autonomía del paciente, en su artículo 5.1,
clarificó la redacción dada por la LGS en los siguientes términos:
Artículo 5.1 de la Ley 41/2002: «El titular del derecho a la información
es el paciente. También serán informadas las personas vinculadas a él,
por razones familiares o de hecho, en la medida que el paciente lo permita
de manera expresa o tácita».
Por otra parte, el Código de Deontología de la OMC, en su artículo 114, también
recoge la obligación de informar a los familiares o allegados del paciente:
«El médico comunicará al paciente el diagnóstico de su enfermedad y
le informará con delicadeza, circunspección y sentido de la responsabilidad,
del pronóstico más probable. Lo hará también al familiar o allegado
más íntimo o a otra persona que el paciente haya designado para
tal fin».
REVISTA JURÍDICA

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:41 pm 

Dear Ted, Sainbury and Dinah,

Thank you very much for your information and kind words.

My mom had suffered from Parkinson´s disease for years. She was now 87. My consolation is that she already stopped suffering after this terrible and degenerative disease.

However, I would have liked to learn what triggered my mom´s death in her last days, such as an infection or something else. The nursing home won´t disclose any information. They told me that the specific cause of death doesn´t matter in patients who are already frail due to a chronic disease such as Parkinson´s. I guess the only way for me to get more information would be to hire a lawyer, but it would be very hard to go through the legal process considering that I don´t even live in that country.

My fear has been that somehow by keeping my mom´s cause of death uncertain I keep her in a superposition of probable states (like in a limbo). I based this thought on Schrödinger´s cat thought experiment in which the state of the cat remains in a superposition until it is observed or known. I have also seen many videos by Tom Campbell and read about the trees in the forest. The way I understood it is that there is no tree or forest (just data) until it is observed or known by a conscious being. The delayed choice experiment substantiates that too.

I guess I still don´t quite understand the implications of everything being just data until observed or known. Is my body and brain just data (information) until someone observes me or does my individual unit of consciousness observe itself, thus entering our reality frame? Clearly someone can die without anyone observing him/her and be conscious about it. How can then Schrödinger´s cat be in a superposition of alive and dead at the same time? Wouldn´t the cat be observing himself and be aware of his current state? What about if there had been several possible causes of the death of the cat? Would all the causes co-exist until observed or known by someone?

I am sure there is something fundamental I still don´t get. I would appreciate it if you can help me clarify these points.

Again, I´m sorry if my questions sound silly or uninformed. I´m trying to wrap my head around this complex subject.

Have a great evening!

Best regards,

Jordi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:45 pm 
Curator
Curator

Quote:
I guess I still don´t quite understand the implications of everything being just data until observed or known. Is my body and brain just data (information) until someone observes me or does my individual unit of consciousness observe itself, thus entering our reality frame?
The whole idea is that your body and brain are never anything more than just data. That you are not what you see in the mirror or feel yourself to be. You are rather your IUOC, your digital mind that does the real experiencing and does what the brain is thought to do, which is observing/experiencing itself as 'you' as its avatar in PMR. You are as real as you ever were or are. But your existence and experience are virtual as they consist of the messages coming to your IUOC over the RWW which provide it with the information to experience itself as you and what you do and experience.

Your mother at 87 and after years of Parkinson's disease could readily slip away at any time and for no special reason. My father died after being gradually and more completely bed bound for 5 years and first diagnosed as Parkinson's until finally diagnosed as Progressive SupraNuclear Palsy instead for the last 3 years or so. I was his caregiver for those 5 years, 24/7. We stood there and watched him die and it took an autopsy to basically say that he died of the effects of the PSNP and had signs of developing Alzheimer's which were masked by his other major problem of PSNP. The only reason that he had an autopsy was that he was in a study of PSNP which was not well understood at that time and the study managers had the autopsy performed. He was very much of an age and condition with your mother. At that age and condition, saying what one died of is pretty much a matter of just taking your choice. Did they die of their major condition or of any one of a large number of symptoms that make up their general condition? So did they die because their heart stopped beating or they stopped breathing or because they had Parkinsons or PSNP or just because it was time and they were ready to go?

I know that in my father's case, he died because my mother released him, finally saying to him please don't stay and suffer any more because I ask it as she had previously been doing. Within seconds of her releasing him that way, he was gone. He was holding onto his life only to please her as she begged him to please not go. Your mother had no one standing over her begging her to stay with them and suffer any longer so she could go when the time was right and she was ready. If you had mentioned her age and condition at the first, I could have told you this much earlier. What you have been worrying about is just your applying limited understanding outside of the range of things to which it applied. You are over intellectualizing and extrapolating outside of the data available. This whole thread has been based upon false understandings as you did not reveal until now your mother's age and condition which you already knew and which were the pertinent factors.

Ted

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:44 am 

Dear Ted,

Thank you very much for your reassurance and for sharing your experiences with me regarding your father. It must have been very hard for you and your mother to go through your father's Parkinson's disease. It is sad to see how a parent gets weaker and weaker and eventually losing all autonomy.

Best regards,

Jordi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:26 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Just one more thing Jordi - there is no probability about your mother's death. What ever happened is in the Actualized Past Database. And in no way does anything that happened during your mother's death hang over her future incarnations. She will start with a clean slate in her next life. The death was just a transition from one state to another. It was and end for this life and a beginning of a new experience.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:10 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Jordi, as Ted and Linda wisely wrote, your mother´s death was programmed and imminent.
At her age, dying is what must be expected.
Anyway, it was programmed, it had to happen and it happened. Maybe she was also tired of living with a terrible illness, and her own consciousness wanted to leave already.

You must not feel in the limbo, or guilty about anything. If she would have been a young person it would have been a different story.

I am from Colombia, South America, and live in its capital Bogota.

It is always painful when a loved one dies, even if you know that her consciousness will not perish. I myself fear the moment my mother will die (she is 92) and no matter how much I try to overcome, it is the separation that makes me suffer.

warm hugs