Return Home
It is currently Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:56 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:35 pm 
Curator
Curator

Jordi,

You must realize that this superposition, in regards to open questions such as you ask about regarding how someone might have died, represents open questions only, uncertainty of an answer. It is not a superposition as of quantum states. Be clear that when your IUOC (Individuated Unit of Consciousness, your digital mind) experiences itself in a VR (Virtual Reality) as an avatar within that VR, in NPMR (Non Physical Matter Reality) that avatar is continuous because that is supported by the rule set of NPMR. When your IUOC experiences itself as an incarnated avatar in PMR (Physical Matter Reality, where you experience yourself now.) that dies and terminates in that VR, that is because of what the rule set of PMR supports. But your avatar there is only an experience. When you die in or suffer in a PMR in some way, this is only an experience. It is your reality while that experience goes on, but it is not your experience elsewhere and it does no permanent damage to other avatars in other VRs nor to your IUOC which is experiencing itself as those other avatars. That particular avatar ends and the gains are integrated into the continuing NPMR avatar, but no one has died other than in terms of that PMR. So no, they don't somehow suffer a continuing superposition of all of the possible uncertainties of just how they might have died. Even an avatar that terminates abnormally, becoming a 'ghost' or locked into a belief territory or some kind of continuation of PMR experience as not recognizing its death, does not continue to suffer. It just does not, until rescued, go through the normal termination/recycling process provided by the LCS (Larger Consciousness System) whereby a graceful and gentle process brings new and relatively inexperienced IUOCs/avatars to an end without further trauma.

Ted

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:28 pm 

Dear Ted,

Thank you for your reply. I´m not very familiar with all the acronyms you used. I will try to find what they stand for. This is why I did´t quite understand your answer.

In the Schrödinger´s cat thought experiment, the cat is in a quantum superposition of states until someone observes it and gains knowledge of its collapsed state, right? How would that be different for the cat if what was unknown were causes of death instead of dead/alive? Wouldn´t the cat be in a superposition of different causes of death until one is determined?

Thank you in advance for your clarification.

Have a great evening!

Best regards,

Jordi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:01 am 
Curator
Curator

Jordi,

I have edited in expansions of those acronyms the first time they were used. It still may not make sense to you as a beginner. Have you read Tom's books? You can get things there which you cannot get from Tom's videos, and vice versa. There really is no solution to being new to this as a beginner except to keep on reading, listening and studying until you are not a beginner any more and it starts to make sense. Sorry about that Chief.

Also my apologies as you posted the same post in more than one location. Apparently the wrong one was somehow eliminated as a duplication. I will do what I can to fix this, but may not be able to.

Ted

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:40 am 

Dear Ted,

Thank you for your reply. I can't see my original post anymore. All I did is try to edit it yesterday to change it back to black font. Is there any way to get my post back?

Thank you Ted.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Jordi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:19 pm 
Curator
Curator

Sainbury and I thought that we had somehow between us managed to collide and delete your post between us. Now it looks like not but something you did as I saw no post in color.

There is no way to recover a deleted post. Just be careful as you create posts and don't create more than one the same or in more than one thread the same post. A new post will be seen as they are marked by the system and yours as a new member doubly so. Duplicates will be deleted.

Ted

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:30 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

That original post showed up yesterday as a "Pending Approval" post which I thought was really odd because it had obviously already been approved. There were already answers below the first post. I didn't re-approve it and now it is gone. There are some real glitches in the forum. That post did not get manually deleted to my knowledge.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:25 pm 

It is a pity that my original post can't be retrieved. Should I try to create a new post trying to reproduce the old one? I am not sure if I will be able to because I had put a lot of thought into it.

Please advise.

Best regards,

Jordi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:32 pm 

Are these glitches also applied to private-messages ?

I seem to have received one, but I am not able to view its contents, nor any of the posts that I have made nor topics that I have created, thus putting my post-count back at zero, and the link in my e-mail only goes to a page that says that I cannot view my message due to author deleting their private-message. How does that happen ? You mean you can actually « un-send » your messages ?

I think I usually keep a copy of my posts in a .xls-file, just in case something happens to the message, such as if there's a glitch that causes my browser to go to previous page, deleting all data before it was posted, and also because I am always suspicious of anything and everything that's within the public now, not necessarily saying that these forums are necessarily infiltrated by rogue/clandestine-groups that may be pretending to be good on the front-line whilst having sinister ulteriour-motives in the back-end, but my experiences & knowledge about the things going on in this phenomenon of which we call a human-existence or material-existence or just existence itself has caused me to always be extremely skeptical & suspicious about everything (like absolutely nothing can seem to be trusted & everything should be questioned).

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:44 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

You might not have been able to view your message until your first one was approved. Try it now.

We have had hackers here in the past, but no one for a long time to my knowledge.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:21 am 
Curator
Curator

Quantum-Prophet,

Were the posts you are talking about disappearing approved first. You should have received an email explaining why any post was not approved. Everyone became a full board member from the first before there were so many spammers. That is why your first posts are reviewed by the moderators.

If the author of a PM decides to delete that PM before it is read by the person to whom it was sent, it disappears. That is the way the BB system works. That way if they change their mind or find they have sent it to the wrong person, they can fix their mistake. If you send multiple copies to different members, once the first reads the PM it cannot be deleted before the others get to read it also.

Ted

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:38 pm 

Yes, sir, they were absolutely approved, and I had no messages either received as to any messages being rejected.
Quote:
Quantum-Prophet,

Were the posts you are talking about disappearing approved first. You should have received an email explaining why any post was not approved. Everyone became a full board member from the first before there were so many spammers. That is why your first posts are reviewed by the moderators.

If the author of a PM decides to delete that PM before it is read by the person to whom it was sent, it disappears. That is the way the BB system works. That way if they change their mind or find they have sent it to the wrong person, they can fix their mistake. If you send multiple copies to different members, once the first reads the PM it cannot be deleted before the others get to read it also.

Ted
One thing I will mention is that some of what I posted did in fact, contain information that would take away from the control/profits of the pharmaceutical-industry, perhaps to a significant degree if everybody were to have such knowledge, and I also know someone who has an active You-Tube channel who's found that certain things related to effective natural-alternatives seem to disqualify his video for monetisation (whether it be certain key-words or something), despite the fact that he's followed every rule for allowing monetisation of his videos. May not necessarily be a mere coincidence and can lead some of us to believe that there are clandestine/sinister-forces at work trying to suppress information (this would not be surprising given the history of information-suppression or even alterations of historic-accounts within human-history).

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:34 pm 
Curator
Curator

QP,

I have no clue what happened to your post. It might have been moved to another forum where it was more appropriate than a thread on delayed choice experiments, but it does not seem that any moderators did this. Only the moderators can make such changes. Why don't you repost in the Wud I say forum or the Chat forum where it would be even more appropriate? This board is devoted to MBT and what Tom Campbell teaches. Unless tied to this subject range, it should go in Chat. This is not a general discussion board.

Ted

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:56 pm 

TV,

What I had posted was not merely chat, but most of which was a fair length to not be a qualifier for merely being defined as chat (certainly was not chat-oriented at all), although I am currently unable to find where I may have stored the original postings (may be in some other file/directory that I had saved somewhere since I'm still re-organising a lot of my digital-data). I still have an idea of the things that I had posted though, and I still have a lot of archives that I had saved from things that I had written from else-where, with similar content.
Quote:
QP,

I have no clue what happened to your post. It might have been moved to another forum where it was more appropriate than a thread on delayed choice experiments, but it does not seem that any moderators did this. Only the moderators can make such changes. Why don't you repost in the Wud I say forum or the Chat forum where it would be even more appropriate? This board is devoted to MBT and what Tom Campbell teaches. Unless tied to this subject range, it should go in Chat. This is not a general discussion board.

Ted
Also, the posts were not within this thread specifically, but there had been topics that I had once created or responded to in the past, but all of them had disappeared for some reason, thus anything that was posted prior to this month is simply not within the records. Sometimes I feel like I may have gone through some sort of time-alteration or could have been affected by some sort of time-alteration experiment in a minor way as there seem to be various minor things that I can clearly remember but other people around me act as-if though they have no clue of it ever happening (something akin to a re-loading of a save-game-file for my PMR-Avatar to a slightly earlier point in history or it perhaps having been over-written slightly even though I still somehow perhaps retain memories of that of which everybody else within the save-game-file has no access to the previous records).

I never really fathomed the idea of time-travel technology until around some time this year or perhaps within the last two years at the earliest point of what I currently remember for this current human-life due to some of my recent-experiences of this nature. I suppose that is another possibility or does it seem unlikely/impossible or could there be some other explanation going on like some form of extremely elaborate hypnosis ? Hmmmm...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:25 pm 
Curator
Curator

You might consider reading up on the following subject.
Quote:
Jamais vu
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In psychology, jamais vu (/ˈʒɑːmeɪ ˈvuː/; from French, meaning "never seen") is the phenomenon of experiencing a situation that one recognizes in some fashion, but that nonetheless seems very unfamiliar.

Often described as the opposite of déjà vu, jamais vu involves a sense of eeriness and the observer's impression of seeing the situation for the first time, despite rationally knowing that he or she has been in the situation before. Jamais vu is sometimes associated with certain types of aphasia, amnesia, and epilepsy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamais_vu

Please note that we discourage jumping into threads with posts totally unrelated to their subject. This is typically called hijacking a thread on the Internet.

Ted

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:45 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I would like to make one thing clear and it is that the superposition of all possible states is a quantum mechanics concept.

In the virtual reality theory there is a partially programmed physical reality that is unchangeable and only can be changed what is possible to be changed in that virtual reality that Tom calls the rule set because it has unchangeable rules and they must be unchangeable for consistency. So in the physical there is a limited superposition of states that can be changed from consciousness and which sometimes suceed and sometimes not, for a reason.