Return Home
It is currently Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:53 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:30 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Hello everybody,

in today's Fireside Chat we did some reflection on alternative ways of interaction. Tom remarked that it would be nice to have a few more participants on the call and one idea we were tossing around were two potential new formats to get new people interested / involved:

1. Theme-based sessions
- e.g. discussing personal experiences (PMR or NPMR) and having Tom share his thoughts on them (Remark: We had a really interesting case in today's Fireside chat and think this format could be very valuable)
- e.g. active imagination session according to C.G.Jung and sharing our impressions / visualizations with the group afterwards

2. Collective healing sessions
- focusing our group intent of healing for about 10/15 minutes on a person with a specific medial condition and ideally finding a protocol which allows us to later on receive feedback from that person on the change of their condition due to our effort. This would include experimenting with the multiplier effect of the recording then being viewed by additional people who send healing intentions as well...

These new formats would not replace the Fireside Chat sessions but rather be an additional way of exchange. Feel free to share your thoughts or add your own suggestions on what formats or topics (e.g. for a theme-based session) you would find valuable.

We will then take your input and try to come up with a good approach

Best regards
Oliver

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:42 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Hi Oliver - All those ideas sound great! I would love to participate at some point.

One thing I don't understand about the Monthly Fireside Chats is when they happen...I check the active topics on this forum every few days, but I don't see when the upcoming fireside chat calls are going to happen. Perhaps I'm not looking in the right place? Or is it invite only?

Also, what hardware/software is required for participating?

-Christine

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:54 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I like both of the ideas. For me right now, I think I would get the most out of discussing personal experiences dealing with day-to-day interactions and things of that nature.

I get the most out of real-world examples and have been wanting to discuss a few things with Tom during the chats, but I haven't been able to attend the past few due to family activities.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:59 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Oliver,

This is a great idea.

Some more suggestions:

(Food theme based) Members could share some of their favorite non-sugar dishes and recipes, I have a few that are absolutely delicious. Tom could discuss what he likes to eat out. I think this is a favorite topic for everyone!

(Experiential theme based) We could do a session much like the ones Tom has from Hawaii etc where we practice remote viewing and diagnosing.

(Student based teaching with input & corrections from Tom) We could try answering questions that are normally poised to Tom, and see if our understanding is off at all. Tom could provide corrections when necessary. Public speaking helps strengthen understanding. They say the best way to learn something is to teach it.

(Relationship based theme session) This one is out there, but we could have our significant others join in on the chat and discuss relationship specific topics, it would be cool to have Pamela join as well! Tom could prepare couple based exercises?

If any more come to mind I'll post them.

Adam

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:38 pm 

I have the same questions as Christine

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:51 am 
Normal User
Normal User

I would love to be involved in these, so watching with interest.

Manifestation - or shifting probabilities a better way of explaining - sessions where we use the intent to gain feedback from our environment. I'm currently reading some books where you test something similar as some sort of personal evidence that our intent and visualisation work does loop back to us in reality. I tested it on a Yellow flower that I visualised and used my intention to synchronisitcally show to me.

It took 18 hours, and happened when someone online shared an article with me that had a Yellow flower as the main image of the article. The article was nothing to do with flowers, and was about DNA and solar activity.

I would love to see this area explored more so it can be seen beyond mere chance that some seem to proclaim. :)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:46 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Ryan - It's OK to keep an open mind, and even do experiments. But don't get too caught up in the novelties of the theory. What MBT is really about is self evolution. Keep that in mind when you are interacting with people in your daily life.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:03 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Hello everybody,

I will add the suggestions to our discussion list. Here is my answer to the questions regarding participation:

The dates of the Fireside Chats are not announced here but on a small internal board within the video conference server we use. Access to the conference server is through an individual account which I create when a new participant wants to join. Since all potential participants have access to the board this is where everybody looks for the upcoming dates but the next Fireside Chat dates are no secret, they are always on a Sunday at 2pm EST and the next 2 scheduled dates are Nov 15 and Dec 6

To participate the main requirement is to be familiar with Tom's material and terminology. As far as hardware you should have a webcam, a (USB) headset and a computer with a reasonably fast internet connection. The only required software is a browser - Google Chrome works best with the used conference software. To apply for participation you can write a short email to mbt@matrixwissen.de I will then get in contact with you and set up an account on the conference server.

Best regards
Oliver

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:59 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
Ryan - It's OK to keep an open mind, and even do experiments. But don't get too caught up in the novelties of the theory. What MBT is really about is self evolution. Keep that in mind when you are interacting with people in your daily life.
You are absolutely correct! :) I do tend to get caught up in the parts that are not so important, still trying to find evidence for myself! Habit hard to break :D I know what you mean though!!

matrixwissen

Excellent information, I may just email you soon to see about access! Thank You!