Return Home
It is currently Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:54 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:50 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

MY Big TOE talks about the TRIAD of computer(server), player and the virtual reality.

1- The computer is an active ingredient
2- The player is also active.
3- The virtual reality which is actually calculated by the computer is inactive.
The computer and the player must be in the same "reality frame". But the virtual reality must be outside of the player and the computer.
The IUOC and the LC are in the same "reality frame".

The question is what happens in this TRIAD during Satori or enlightement?
Does the player become aware of the computer? or the fact that the physical reality he/she is in is virtual?
How does enlightenment reduce Entropy? and is it cumulative?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:33 pm 
Curator
Curator

Enlightenment and Satori are terms used in other systems of thought besides MBT. While I have read a great deal in the past about such systems of thought, I have never been a part of such a system which typically has a master/student system set up where the achievement of enlightenment is required to be recognized by the master. This is simply undefined by and within MBT thought.

You are simplifying this too much with your Triad. The LCS is the reality frame. It is Reality. The IUOCs are within the LCS as is everything else. The IUOCs are in Union, The One Consciousness or AUO or AUM per the state of development referred to. The IUOCs are also in subsets The Big Computer which generates the VRs. The VRs are 'meta' realities which 'ride on' the LCS and within which the IUOCs have absolute free will while within the LCS, Reality is deterministic. Without these meta realities and the free will they provide to the IUOCs, free will would not exist and therefore Consciousness could not have come into being.

So nothing happens to your IUOC if you become enlightened per some system of thought. The changes to our IUOCs as we experience a VR and lower our entropy and raise our QOC are very gradual and require multiple incarnations to have a significant cumulative effect. That is not to say that there are not significant 'local' and 'instantaneous' effects upon the avatar involved. What specifically is meant by enlightenment is however not defined within MBT. You might have heard Tom describing various phenomena known in other systems of thought such as Kundalini. Tom describes experiencing this and I also have done so. Moving energy through the 'circuit' as described in Kundalini literature. I did not ascribe any particular meaning to this nor am I aware that Tom did either, although in the particular thought system of Kundalini, it is ascribed considerable significance.

There are many things which can be done within a VR involving communication of information osr manipulation of energy flows. There is the general field of shamanism with many detailed differences. There are the ecstatic postures studied by Dr. Felicitas Goodman. There are all of the forms of envisioning of auras. There are the 'channels' of energy flow of the Chinese system of traditional medicine involving acupuncture. There seem to be changes involved in enlightenment but not claiming any such achievement, I do not know what they are. It does produce a surety of understanding that is recognizable by the participants in the hierarchy of the system of thought. It is not readily 'faked'. A fake is readily recognized by those who truly know.

Does this clarify anything regarding your questions?

Ted

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:22 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Thanks Ted

I mentioned the word triad because it was used by Tom in his latest video.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_RwcGzGurc from 23:30.

Your explanation helps. Most people who have experienced enlightenment can not describe it in words. Others have gone through small physical changes (noticed by others). Can this all be local, energy flow? Is enlightenment required to increase the quality of consciousness? Although Kundalini, Satori, awakening may all be " different system of thoughts" they all point to the same thing.
Tom mentions in the above video that his model is a better explanation for philosophy, theology, metaphysic and science (I happen to be a fan of MBT). I guess the ultimate question for me would be is enlightment a consciousness phenomenon or just a "virtual brain" rule set rewarding the enlightened person if he/she increase the quality of their consciousness?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:06 pm 
Curator
Curator

I would say that all of these things are PMR avatar and/or rule set and thus not universal effects as they do not occur in NPMR nor are they indicated to be associated with our IUOC. What I do see as associated with our IUOC is the 4 main personality types, each with 4 sub types, of personality theory. See Dr. David Keirsey "Please Understand Me II" I am writing up an explanation of this which gets close to finished but has been delayed by my moving and also recent health problems.

I hadn't seen what Tom said in reference to a triad before. They are 3 things and 3 things make a triad. I tend to clarify the technical details any time that I see any sign of what I think to be misunderstanding.

Ted

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:37 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Regarding Babak's mention of Tom's metaphor of the triad in the Australians/Wheeler experiment video - it caught my attention as I had not seen Tom use it before.

What also caught my attention is Tom's stronger language in characterizing the reductionist materialist viewpoint as 'nonsense'. I understand why it is, so I wholeheartedly agree, but it was less reserved, so to speak, than he usually is. But of course, that's just my PMR filter at work :-)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:01 am 
Curator
Curator

Babak,

I watched through that section of this video and see the context now. That Tom is describing something specific to an explanation of the implementation of Wheeler's much earlier thought experiment. He is not describing this 'Triad' as something fundamental. He is just explaining the meaning and details of this experiment and how his MBT theory explains what happens, just as Wheeler predicted. This alters nothing in my understanding or in what I have been saying to you.

Ted