All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:21 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:24 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

thanks. a good interview.

I'm glad the journalist focused a good portion of her questions on trying to understand other virtual realities...what they are like, etc.

Tom said he has visited dozens. Does he go into any detail about them in any lectures. I still don't have a clear sense of what these virtual realities are. I still keep trying to understand them with my five senses.

Blue

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:42 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Tom typically doesn't talk much about specific experiences he's had. He says it's better for people to go find out for themselves and have there own experiences.

Tom does sometimes talk about other virtual realities in a general way. He has said that some are very similar to ours and some are very different. Some have a tight rule set like ours some are looser like a dream.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:39 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
thanks. a good interview. I'm glad the journalist focused a good portion of her questions on trying to understand other virtual realities...what they are like, etc. Tom said he has visited dozens. Does he go into any detail about them in any lectures. I still don't have a clear sense of what these virtual realities are. I still keep trying to understand them with my five senses. Blue
I believe what Tom meant in this instance is that he has visited dozens of other PMRs. But he did this with a guide as part of his education in preparation for writing MBT. It would be very hard to do this without a guide.

He has described a few. One PMR the overall feeling was dog-eat-dog. Almost everyone had very high entropy and survival was the most important element. Tom said he visited this PMR several times and it did not seem to improve. On the flip side he also visited a PMR for those who had very low entropy. But consciousness evolution was very hard there because ego quickly took over and there weren't enough challenges.

But Tom has also visited the databases many times and those are also virtual realities.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:14 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Linda, thanks for posting this interview, of Tom.
Mike