Return Home
It is currently Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:27 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:03 pm 

Hi all,

My name is Darren & I am helping MBT Events out with the 2017 Cultural Connection Tour specifically the Sydney Australia event.
I have two websites I run that are endorsed and supported by MBT events and I have recently created a Live Chat Room Website. The site was essentially set up for those interested in The Cultural Connection Tour. However the room has sort of evolved in the short time its been open and I’ve been testing it. To people asking all types of questions. Tom expressed his interest in the live chat room and I have decided to hold the first live group chat in a few weeks ( details in links below ) in which Tom will be attending for a part of the day.

That chat room has one main room when you enter. This is the public general chat room where everyone can see what is posted and jump on in and make comments. With everyone typing in the one room it runs the risk of getting cluttered and messy and peoples questions being missed. I guess it depends how fast you can type. Tom would like this to be a nice relaxing event so my approach to this is as follows.

There will be the main room when you enter and people are free to post and interact here and just go with the flow. Or there is an option for guests to Private message each other in which a separate chat window opens and this become a Private chat outside of the main room

I plan to create around 10 rooms that stem of the main room each with a certain topic/theme in regards to MBT. People with similar interests are free to jump between rooms as one topic may be more inline with your interest. For example one room might be focused on Fear, Ego, Belief Traps , while another might be OBE and another the latest news on gravitational waves which is all the buzz at the moment in the physics community. SO various rooms various topics and Tom will at his own pace bounce around and comment on what he wishes too. If you have any topics that you feel you are interested in let me know. If this group MBT Forums would like a room set up that stems off the main chat room as I imagine a lot of you know each other this can be arranged to. This first link provided the essential details regarding the dates/times of the event. http://mybigtoeaustralia.weebly.com/chat-room.html On this page you can also access the chat room however, it is best to click on the link that takes you to my other site as it is specifically set up for chat and will provide you with the chance to post any questions , suggestions you might have around chat. On a final note the live chat site of often open 24/7 for people to come and go. I am the admin of the room and I suggest you do read over the terms and conditions link provided on that site as well. Which essentially just states be respectful & chats are logged in the main room. However I do not log chat when people choose to open a private chat with another member. Here is the link the the main live chat website : http://mbt2017livechat.webhop.net/drupal/

Thanks all. Feel free to ask any questions . To post and access content on the new live-chat site it does require account registration.

Regards
Darren Cleaver
Email: mbtaustralia@australiamail.com

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:40 am 

Note the site http://mbt2017livechat.webhop.net/drupal/

Is currently down for maintenance . Chat can still be entered alternatively here:

http://mybigtoeaustralia.weebly.com/chat-room.html

Regards
Darren

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:15 am 

MBT2017Livechat: PRESENTS

Thomas Warren Campbell: physicist, lecturer, and author of the My Big T.O.E

EVENT: LIVE CHAT ROOM

JOIN: Tom Campbell for a relaxing day in live chat room.

A place to interact with people all over the world to discuss all things MBT.

For details see: http://goo.gl/LTkWt1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:39 am 

Really looking forward to this. Hoping to connect with more people who follow MBT and am keen to know also those who may be from India - so we can build momentum for Tom's upcoming visit to New Delhi in 2017.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:11 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

This is super interesting but none of the links are working for me!!

Adam