Return Home
It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:59 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: yeahboy gets angsty
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:11 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Negatively I stare at my big toe... methinks its a little ingrown rn...

10 years ago you took over my mind, and it is forcing me to become a better person at the being level... which I DO NOT APPRECIATE! Why can't I be like the other human morons? I didn't even know what ego was before your trilogy! thanks a lot! Me and him were doing JUST FINE before you came along!

Why has the Wisdom of the Immortals been thrust upon me?

Why has MBT given me all knowledge about everything?

I feel like the Big Cheese is just small cheese now!

With all of the answers to life's mysteries (intellectually), I now know TOO much. thanks tom. I only bought your bloody book because I thought you were holding out on me in your London lecture. Buy the book and get the REAL story.

Look. All I wanted was to hear about your crazy flights battles and intrigues in NMPR. I want safe easy interesting entertainment at a distance, maybe some LIGHT astral projection for myself, but that was it! I WANT cool! wow! gee whiz! from a weird wizard! I did not sign up for a freaking intensive 24 hour a day self improvement class! No thank you! Way too much work! "Learning is supposed to be fun" my auntie.

I DO NOT WANT to personally inspect my nasty fears and try and murder my own ego(oh yeah. so fun.) -as YOU recommend.

I want to feed my ego PIZZA.
I want to eat SUGAR ("oh no, but what about its effect on my consciousness?"-- ah fooie!)
I don't want to worry about finding THE ONE! I want many women! without having to worry about my freaking SPIRIT GUIDES watching me in the act and waiting to smite me with their disapproval!
I never wanted to learn the term "horsepucky" ... I really didn't.

I do not want to be held "responsible" for this knowledge (as you say I am). I am quite spent and burnt out by this here ENTROPY REDUCTION.

Ohhh surrre you SAY its a "game" and all, oh yeah, look, its so much fun to "grow up" into "big consciousness kid" blah blah blah. On one hand you say that evolution is patient and we have all the time in the world, but then on the other hand you say that the cost of not growing is SEVERE, yet you are very vague and ominous about it! Its just the ole "oh don't let the antirats get you!"

I mean come on. What does that even mean?...

Why CANT I have a large set of dearly held BELIEFS like everyone else!--- they are convenient! You say that LCS is NOT my Mother?! That it will not soothe and coddle me and sing sweet lullabies? BOLLOCKS! If it were TRULY a system of low entropy LOVE, then it would make some time to cuddle this guy here! Then I might be more interested in it! Show me some love! You say its a "carrot and stick" method... Yet I want cake! Seriously? Veggies as my reward, oh yay.

Wheres the humanity in all this?
This digitalconsciousnesscycleentropyreductionneverendingprocessfractal...
-What am I, living in an eternal clothes dryer with no way out? eternal tumbling down the rabbit hole of consciousness with no definite answers, only "probability distributions?"
-Oh joy!

You try and convince me that being a bacteria on the skin of the large LCS animal is a pleasure? I don't want to know any of that! My ego wants to remain very large and happy and delusional! It doesn't want to know that I am completely insignificant in the large scale of things! Pish-Posh!

Did you ever think about, that maybe I WANT to "smoke ciggies in the bathroom with my friends" for this whole 'experience packet' of mine?

Maybe this "Jake", maybe all he WANTS TO DO is try and impress pretty Suzie over there?

Cant you just let this grown man play in his little sandbox and leave me alone?

Bring on AI Guy!
Maybe he can give can supply me with the Blue Pill!
In the form of a microchipped brain,
and I can go back to my ignorant bliss thank you very much.

Post subject: Re: yeahboy gets angsty
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:00 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Well thanks yeahboy - that was a good laugh for a Sunday morning.

No going back eh? I know what you mean, though I comfort myself that nobody's judging anybody and I believe a little slippage in the cakes and ale department is no big deal.

Lorraluv x

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:14 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Really liked it.

Sometimes I feel the same way.

It is all too much pressure for a human / IUOC guy.

"I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness. Everything that we talk about, everything that we regard as existing, postulates consciousness."
- Max Planck

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:42 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Apologies in advance if I am not reading this
thought pulse effectively.

Consider that Tom is not the problem, reality is
the problem.

Tom is just the old man on the side of the road
making suggestions about your gear, before
your hike up the mountain.

Unlike pedestrian self help, his suggestions reach
beyond Newtonian normalcy, beyond, para, into
the para normal.

Life is a 4D puzzle.

D1 are the overwhelming physical impulses of
the moment. Let’s take banging sentience of sexual
preference by way of example.

D2 is the regulator of D1 which maps future
consequences. Left hemisphere analysis and
frontal cortex self regulation. Let’s take unwanted
pregnancy as a D2 risk event, and contraception
as a D2 mitigation intent action.

D3 is everything else terrestrial, aesthetics, creativity,
empathy, con science, at the level of Newtonian Humanism.
D3 risks are all the guilts that might arise from
deception or misunderstandings related to
asymmetries of emotional attachment or
beliefs related to abortion. This risk is mitigated
by being careful who you initiate with and
the due diligence discussion.

D4 draws in the dimension that all interactions
are contact points between oversouls through
sensor platforms subject to TOE’ian
Intent->action->results->feedback

Then the issue is what is the quality of
my intent in this interaction. How is my oversoul
judging it.

What is that Hebrew saying, “God counts
every tear you cause a woman to shed. “

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:57 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I know that feeling too. I'd guess that even Tom has felt that many times before. Maybe all humans have, since almost all adults miss being a child? It was fun to be an ignorant helpless moron.
Isn't it funny then that kids always want to be adults, because adults know everything and can do everything?

I remember how crappy my life was before MBT motivated me to stop being a piece of ****, and that's all it takes to remind me that knowledge is a powerful gift when it's used right. Ignorance was fake bliss.
So Tom isn't pressuring anyone to do anything. Even the LCS isn't pressuring anyone.
The thing just is that sloppy choices generate pain. It's not a game, it's reality. Nobody has to hit us with a stick for being bad, because we hit ourselves.

And by the way, you don't really know anything :) In the LCS's eyes, we (including Tom) are cute microscopic lifeforms who think they know stuff about reality. 99.99% of us haven't even learned how to walk. And furthermore maybe something else is looking down on the LCS.
In the end I feel gifted to be able and free to explore the larger world and to be in charge of my own evolution.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:23 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

-

Last edited by AnoNymousX on Thu May 30, 2019 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:46 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Aw i love all five of u that were so kind and gracious and thoughtful in your responses. They were very nice warm and appreciated.

anybody on fb and wanna be friends im korver nate nice to meet yall.
any friend of mbt is def friend o mine!