Return Home
It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:27 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:16 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

If I remember correctly Tom didn't have actual obes during his Monroe years and he references “switching data streams” without the need of meditation, ie as if he does this almost instantaneously. Does Tom give techniques on HOW to switch data streams? Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:21 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Does Tom give techniques on HOW to switch data streams?
Essentially intent, focus, meditation, getting rid of beliefs but in the instance you're referring to, it becomes natural after practicing it so many times.

Just like if you had an OBE recently, you are temporarily more able to remember how to get into that state that induced the OBE. It has been chemically stored in your memory and you are able to recall that state easier. Over many, many instances of parsing data-streams, I imagine neuro-plasticity takes effect and it becomes like a second nature.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:55 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Meditation is the gateway for many people. I think the wake-back to bed technique is very effective. You can Google it for complete instructions. But beware of two things. First, you will most likely get some fear tests. The idea being if you aren't ready to be out there then fear will be a big problem. And second, only do the wake-back to bed method when you don't have to get up early the next day. Because there is a chance that you won't be able to go back to sleep and that can be a real drag on a work day.