Return Home
It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:15 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Earth school
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:45 am 

I never have agreed with anybody who said this. That being said though I really do enjoy Tom. i just sometimes wonder why people are so obsessed with earth. I’ve traveled to many places that even was more physical than this place and was so much better than earth. Still seemed like you could have wild and crazy adventures or even play “war” but you would actually be fully psychic and could leave if you wanted. I know there’s an aspect of myself that says this place probably isn’t too bad but when you are in a virtual reality “learning and growing” it’s hard when you go out into the world and hear of people microwaving their babies and torturing animals and the list goes on and on. When I go into my home it’s beautiful and the nature around me is beautiful. But I’m not creating the drug addicts on the side of the road or the next school shooting you hear about it witness. I’m just saying why earth? Maybe it would be smart to open your horizons a little and go to some planet not so hostile but where you can still learn and grow and maybe even get to remember who you are and all the progress you’ve made as a IUOC? Forgetting who you are seems dangerous since you don’t automatically become sharp when you drop dead. For example what if when Tom passes away he wants to come back to earth to learn something new? But then you get trapped into religion (since this planet is obviously controlled and dominated) and maybe goes off the path he chose? Whether it’s intentional or not... I mean you have to admit this place has some serious evil going on.

Maybe tom gets really messed up traumatically on earth the next time because there was no Guarentee he would remember his past times like the life he lived as Tom? You can’t Guarentee everything is going to go smooth. What if I drop dead and come back here as a female and get raped my whole childhood and the rest of my life I devolve? I think it’s very important to at least go back to a place where you can remember what you are... there is still room for growth knowing you are consciousness... Go do some crazy adventures! Like FUN stuff! Why come to a planet where you sit in an office all day? I realize someone might say that’s a choice... not for everybody. I have Asperger’s syndrome and I am barely getting by. Hell I have seen many beings who just prefer to live in the astral worlds (whatever you want to call them) they aren’t perfect worlds... but so many people live there and they are learning and growing and they aren’t even in these virtual realities. I’ve been there and it’s awesome!

Everything is better without being mind whiped. I just don’t think it’s a good idea. I’m not even arguing with Tom because I think he said there are so many other realities to play in.... probably infinite.... I’m just saying I don’t know why everybody is obsessed with earth. This place is seriously the Syria or the star system in my opinion. I have no health insurance because I can’t afford it. This stuff isn’t right... I say go somewhere a little more not so.... evil? But somewhere where the learning potential is still very high. There is no Guarentee you will remember jack coming back here the next time even after a life of really growing up... In fact you could start a vicious reincarnation cycle. Robert Monroe spoke about this too... earth can be addicting.. (not sure why?? I been to other realities with sex etc) but he said it can become kinda a I don’t wanna say trap but in a way it could spiral out of control.

Like I said I just been to better places where I could still grow or even play games like “war” literally like here but every other being knows it’s just a game and can leave if things get too bad... There are beings here on this planet that don’t even know they are a spiritual being. That’s not healthy.... especially when you drop dead you’re not all of a sudden all knowing again.

I’m just saying maybe go somewhere better... People seem to have an obsession with earth. Go somewhere more exciting where you can still grow up! I know I will. Constant senseless reincarnation into really crappy lives doesn’t seem productive to me. You might luck out in one... but when they have the cure for cancer and they are suppressing it??? I say you have better luck somewhere better. I been to those places they are better than here in every way. BUT you can still learn, explore, go on awesome adventures :-)

Post subject: Re: Earth school
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:27 am 

I totally agree that earth has some very evil and disgusting sides of it. Sometimes it looks like there is more of that than goodness. But that's not true. The issue is small groups negativity seem to impact us more than positivity.

Since we have free will, we have to understand that we have (as a whole) made the choices to make earth this way. The positivity and sadly even the negativity. Because of this, it gives us the potential to create a world of pure positivity and unconditional love. The hardest part is, it takes a lot of people pushing for that to make a large change.

While those astral worlds you visit are peaceful and might be more positive than earth, our world might have the potential to be even more positive and higher impact of love. The higher the risks, the higher the reward. It might be worth experiencing this world just for the incline of love and positivity.

If only love existed, it wouldn't be as impactful and would probably get boring. But dealing with a shitty world, watching and living it while it grows into a more positive and loving world, that would be a huge experience of change. Plus you would learn a lot during that change.

Not sure what point i'm trying to make, but I felt the need to share my opinion. :)
Maybe stop watching so much news and start focusing on more of the positive and try to help create it as well.
-Lane

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:32 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Earth is a Llama school! :)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FOfa6JEIVkk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:21 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Marszm,

Most of the places I visit I am aware of who I am, the me here is but a shadow of who I am. There is a reason I am here, maybe to gain more sympathy, understanding, love , reduce anger /rage to what I see before me, maybe its just to protect a being until it has mature to adult hood ?,, I also do not let into my home/sphere most of the bullshit from this place , my sanctuary is a bubble that keeps most people safe, I don’t have to deal with them and the explanations of why a focused working person who is following the fundamental process of pulling yourself up by your own bootstaps,, should have to pay for the lazy to survive. Many places I have been I would rather be at, I am here for a reason, maybe my own or maybe one of the bosses 😊 , take one for the team as the many yous are doing right now to a more or lesser degree. When I am not here , I am not the me here,, I am the totality of my experiences, good or bad without the human emotions, I have no care about my previous lives or memories, no cares about the beings I come in contact with and I act instinctually on whats right or wrong from whats been accumulated within, EG.. you want to hurt this poor little creature that’s in front of me then I’m going to turn you into soupy mess,, That’s seems to be my only big hangup in all the reality systems. but other than that I am easygoing, adventurous, researcher, explorer and a good friend to many whom I would give my life for in a millisecond to protect, but in actuality I have a deep seeded knowing that if I actually gave the enemy a chance to harm me,, they would still never have a chance…,, now that’s just on the known enemies I have encountered, there probably are many that could wipe the floor with me,, I just don’t feel that way when I am not here. I don’t recall anything about this place unless , recently this has been modified a bit, I encountered a being/ or I was called upon and upon seeing him I telepathically knew who he was and everything about him, and I had a memory of this reality that I live now and of the religious sect who taught that this being was evil and root of all sin,, I looked at him and said wow you sure are not how the religions portray you to be while I was reliving a glimpse of a memory from this reality. This being was a leader of several thousand from what I gathered and who’s peoples love and happiness was contagious and who loved their leader like a big protecting brother. Shit I wouldn’t mind being there for an extended period, it was a beautiful place.

You leave here and take with you what you need, for your growth, all other stuff/memories/people/places/cares/worries are discarded from you and stored in your file until you need to acess something in it or your interested enough to check it out. Sexual encounters have been in many different places, I have a special place in my heart for a being who claimed to be an angel and who needed to destroy me because I was to dangerous to be where I was , actually it was 2 beings but I am not thinking about the second. I flirted with her, it was like she never had a man flirt with her, stroke her hair, give her a couple gentle kisses from her cheek to her lips, I opened up to let here see my insides, the totality of what I was.. she was taken off guard and I felt her destruction meter of me go to a level of no need to destruct 😊 it got a little crazier from here but she left and I had to deal with the other one that only wanted my head on a pike, Period…

Its all an adventure every place you go to visit other realities or the other yous who are living out their experiences. Hey when you say game like war’’’’ have you ever been in a reality that you were dropped behind the enemy lines, you are surrounded mostly by human bodies in a human city and a few huge, almost black reptilian beings with large scales, wearing armor at your feet and in front of you is a battalion of these huge black reptilian aliens,, but they are walking away from you and exterminating the humans who are in front of them and shooting a gun type weapon that shot like plasma ball with a blue halo ring ? just checking,, I am trying to find someone who has had any experience that seemingly seemed related to my experiences.

-Toby

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:25 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Hi Toby,
I've had countless lucid dreams when I was younger that are eerily similar to what you've described. I got some chills when I read your description. I also visited some of those locations during a recent out of body experience as well where I absolutely felt like I was "physically" there. I see you, brother and have a strong sense we've gone to the same places, even if we may have been there at different times. Happy journeys, my friend!
Much love,
Jesse

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxUMFZIhny2WrrmCqZtX7w

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:51 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Hi Toby,
Just had another thought that relates to how you feel about being disconnected or things not seeming to matter in some way. My entire life I've been unafraid to die and have been in many situations where that lack of fear was tested and proved to be true. I am almost unable to understand what it means when people say they are afraid of dying. I also have never had negative emotions connected to my loved ones dying or when something traumatic happens to them/us. It just seemed the natural way one would exist. Because of this state of being I have always felt like an alien here, maybe in a sense like someone who spends most of their reincarnations in another simulation and has only been here on Earth a few times. My own mother says I sound like i'm spouting insanity when I try to express my perspective. My father and step-mother expressed shocked horror and she started sobbing when I attempted to describe how detached I was from this world's concepts of what wasn't love. They just didn't understand how natural and loving that concept is, they only see the negative apparently. It's like everyone else is using a different language.

I joined the Army and was Airborne. While everyone around me was suffering so much during basic training, including quit a few going insane and committing suicide right in front of us... I was trying to not laugh in front of too many others, being constantly in a state of bliss, acceptance of the situation and almost uncontainable joy. The experience of being part of a group, struggling in the mud with the sweat, blood, tears and screams shocked a memory of a place I had been that was very comforting. A place where everyone knew it was just a game, a joyful fulfilling hellish game. I couldn't understand why no one else seemed to experience this "battle" as the creative, pure expression of love that it could be. It felt very homelike for me.

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxUMFZIhny2WrrmCqZtX7w

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:26 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

This PMR, (Physical Matter Reality,) is a consciousness training reality. It is evolved not planned. It is not supposed to be a reality where everything is wonderful. It is an evolving reality full of average level consciousnesses with some very low and very high level consciousnesses thrown into the mix. This PMR is evolving but does not have a straight trajectory up. There are people evolving and de-evolving. There are new entities coming in all the time. It is a reality full of opportunities for the avatars to interact with each other, and to make decisions. It is a reality made by free will decisions and a random draw. Sometimes you get a random draw that isn't too pleasant. Those situations give you the best chance to make something out of the opportunity. Those instances are when you evolve the most.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:02 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

jessejamesaims,

Dude,, I have been waiting for anyone that has had anything similar to what I've gone through to speak up,, dam,, cool, rock on!!, finally!!!... I thought I was going insane for a bit :))))). I do think our experiences are from the lack of fear of death and the excitement for what lies before us, almost like we have always know this life is temporary. I never got a chance to find out how my family thought, I left them on my 16 birthday and never looked back, I had no tie to them or anyone. Some people are not comfortable around me, I dont pretend and show fake emotions, I normally show any emotions, I just communicate what needs to be communicated and Love is something I am trying to grasp and learn, Is love putting yourself in danger for another ? to die for another ? to take care of another until their death ? I normally dont go to funerals, I see no point, I will go to one that my wife asks me to go to though,, just for her.

The only fear I have ever had in the non physical is when my anger, disgust, hatred at some individuals manifested itself, I was turned into something else, something that scared the shit out me. something whose overpowering emotions felt like home and felt like ecstatic love to me. something whose feelings I was dissolving into and becoming one with, until I snapped back into my reality and understood that I did not want to be that any longer. I begged and pleaded the beast to stop its slaughter fest and I was able to regain control of my current self and was successful but I had another 7 years of recovery after that experience to fully heal.

BTW, Thank you for your service!!!!!!!!!!

-Toby