Return Home
It is currently Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:16 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Re: Free Will
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:25 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The avatar is the character that the chunk of consciousness, (FWAU,) plays in a PMR data stream. The FWAU receives data, interprets the data, makes changes to the data, and sends the data. That's about it. Free will is constrained by the ruleset, the random draw, and the ability of the FWAU to determine the choices available.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:34 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
the avatar is a programmed IO portal that has a lot of instincts and rendering capabilities. However, the decision making is the consciousness
Here is a hot take that surely won't confuse anyone or create conflict. Consciousness does not make decisions, at least in this case, in the way we think about decisions. It instead expresses its inner quality through the already defined computing system of the human brain, which is the one that makes the decisions relative to its VR environment, in the way that it is structured to make decisions. Without the VR, consciousness does not make decisions. And even when it does receive the VR, consciousness is not making decisions so much as it is involuntarily expressing its inherent inner QoC through the outlet of the avatar/VR which has less to do about consideration for choices and decision-making in the way we think of as humans -> we can have an input/output system that interacts with our inner order/entropy of data, that is our QoC, without necessarily "rationalizing" anything through the IUOC level like we would as humans in our decision making when we stop and think to make a choice. That stop and think happens in the avatar, but the playing of the avatar is just involuntary being level expression.

Also, the RWW is the I/O medium for playing the VR/Avatar and you can interact, input, output data in more than just through your avatar's interactions. It is the avatar that comes bundled with the VR stream, a 2-for-1 deal!

My selective evidence:

TC:
Quote:
The quality of a being is expressed directly by its intent -- the intent of the being is expressed by the choices it makes. The flow is from quality to choices.
Quote:
Intent, *constrained * by the individual’s QoC, chooses what is to be actualized from the possibilities that are available to that individual in the present moment.
Quote:
Purpose carries the connotation of a goal, an objective, a specific result. Intent may have these characteristics but does not have to. Intent may have no specific purpose; it may be just the active expression of a being.
Here is the red pill ;-)

Do you think the average IUOC, with all it's massive computing power and potential, wouldn't be able to evolve faster in this VR if its avatar allowed for more computing resources? This is a simplified version of ourselves, carrying out a simplified lifestyle with SMALL free-will decision space for PREDICTABLE RESULTS towards consciousness evolution.
So we are small lilliputien people, living out lives that can be replaced by perfect look-a-like NPCs and the only difference is we log onto one of these people and begin the interaction process with our inner data vs the outer data in reducing entropy through our tiny decision space which is less about "decision" and more about expression. While we are consciousness playing the avatar, it is more like the avatar(datastream) is playing us, through its pre-defined brain structure, and we are just there computing it in an AUTOMATIC process. So we are not as "conscious" as we think, at least in our human connotations of what that means. You can think of it as en evolution process automated away.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:30 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
[/u]
Here is the red pill ;-)

[/quote]

I like this one. These are certainly potential possibilities, but we are not in the upper hand position to tell what the real mechanism being used, or perhaps all the possible mechanisms are utilized. More important, whatever we are discussing here are also metaphors that we have developed over these few thousands of years to describe this world in our languages. Therefore, our understanding is always limited by the tools we have developed. Good examples are understanding from different religions, where the description part is always limited by their available tools at that moment. Good thing for us is we are increasing the resolution of the picture. However, that's the only we are doing, there will always be higher resolution we can reach in the future. So, we shouldn't limit ourselves by imposing any dogma.

Here is another potential point to make, strictly speaking, we haven't figured out the details how does our local consciousness interact with the VR, I mean detailed scientific protocols. My tentative thought on this is the self or let's call it decision making identity of the local consciousness varies. If one has pretty advanced local consciousness program after evolution, it can do decision making with awareness. Enlightened, know who you are, etc. are the descriptions of the first step leading to local consciousness self identity and active decision making.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:38 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
So, we shouldn't limit ourselves by imposing any dogma.
No worries, I am not imposing dogma. I just try to amuse, and confuse.
Quote:
Here is another potential point to make, strictly speaking, we haven't figured out the details how does our local consciousness interact with the VR, I mean detailed scientific protocol
Yes we don't know every function or mechanism in perfect detail, but it is a logical model based largely in first-hand experience that describes quite thoroughly certain main functions and mechanisms of our superset realities and works its way down.

What kind of detailed scientific protocol were you looking for from a wholly subjective exploration experience - and how would that be provided scientifically in empirical ways to the rest of the population that ""we"" may say it's valid? Have you also considered that you probably can't scientifically interpet all the functions and mechanisms of our superset reality? I am curious to what your idea of a rigorous scientific protocol might look like here.

Quote:
My tentative thought on this is the self or let's call it decision making identity of the local consciousness varies. If one has pretty advanced local consciousness program after evolution, it can do decision making with awareness. Enlightened, know who you are, etc. are the descriptions of the first step leading to local consciousness self identity and active decision making.
Consciousness already has the capacity to make decisions and it is aware by design, whether "advanced" in this VR or not. However, the take was, it's not as if partitioned conscousness playing this game acts as a secondary middleman to decisions in where it stops and thinks to consider what it should do next. The avatar is the only middle-man doing stop-and-think decisions in our physical space-time reality. What this partitioned consciousness does is just actively project its QoC in an automatic interaction process with the data-stream. Allegedly :-)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:51 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

My head hurts!