Return Home
It is currently Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:00 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Help please
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:29 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Google translator

The forum must be secured urgently so that the angels / beings cannot correct or delete it. WhatsApp is enough!

How many tests are there? I've been around since January 25th. stuck in these tests. Several have already passed, but there are a lot of "wrong" things in the test without going into more detail.

If I have diarrhea on purpose, then I have to start from 0 again or with the failed test.

How did I block the others so that others could not read my mind all the time. (Even the clinic staff can still read my thoughts in the shower.)

I have been in psychiatry for over a week because of the test and the simulation / test situation continues there.

Vlt can someone help me. Vlt I still lose my "home" because of the test and am homeless.

I just want to get out of here. But I no longer have a family, at least physically for my understanding and cannot turn to anyone.

My guardian angel apparently is called Johannes and is probably very old.

Post subject: Re: Help please
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:09 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

PositiverSchatten - let us start at the beginning. You are getting a data stream. You interpret that data into information through a filter of your own beliefs, fears, ego, expectations, and so on. You may be one of those people who gets more NPMR, (Non-Physical Matter Reality,) data than the average person. And you don't know how to process all that data. It makes you afraid and you start processing the data in a fearful way. It starts a loop you can't get out of. One misconception starts a foundation and other misconceptions follow.

I would guess that you are not getting any tests. It is your interpretation of the data you are getting. Stop old fearful thinking habits. Look at the data without fear. Only use information that is positive and helpful. Discard any data that is not helpful. You can block out unwanted data with practice.

If you have a good relationship with your guide then ask him to help you, and that the help be only in positive ways.

If you cannot filter out destructive data then you may need medication to help you. There is no shame in getting help so that you can limit and manage your data stream in a positive way. It may be the difference between being able to live a normal life and staying in the hospital.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:52 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Thanks for your answer.

My guides are hopeless too and no idea.
My guide is a problem, long story. I have many guides now.
I died in the last days over 1000 times nonphysics. I Died 2 times in real life physic. A undine (Meerjungfrau) Was eaten my body. A high person angel or so reset me. And so on.
I need help from outside.my guides have no idea too and I write it the sun comes out. The weather is helping me too.
My hands are often raw and I feel that I get infusions with water. Sorry for my english.
I need a really real really high person who can stop the test.
My life sentense one part. I am the therapeut of therapeuts.

I NEED HELP PLEASE 😭😭

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:25 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I cannot get the data you are getting to know precisely what is going on. But I can take a good guess. You are not dying. You are switching data streams, but you don't realize it. Most people get 2 data streams - their waking data stream, and a dream data stream. You are getting more data than that, and you have not idea how to handle it; it is scaring you; and you are interpreting the data fearfully. We never really die anyway. We go from one data stream to another. When your avatar here can no longer exist you will stop getting the awake data stream and get a data stream for those who have just 'died.' It is a transitional data stream. Then you re-orient back to your oversoul, (IOUC in MBT terms.) You then evaluate your last life and decide on another.

You seem to be having a pretty rough time in this one. You can block out information with some practice. Meditation is the practice of shutting down your internal dialog. And if you practice enough you can get to the point of floating in the Void. That is disconnecting your senses and blocking out all incoming information. It is a very restful state. Start by stopping your internal dialog even for a few seconds. Stretch it out for longer and longer times until you can go minutes at a time without thinking anything. Stop thinking, judging, expecting, analyzing, comparing, assessing, guessing, second guessing, assuming, etc. Stop thinking. Just be. Just float in the Void.

If you cannot do this then work with your doctors to try different medications and find one that helps you block out some of the NPMR, (Non-Physical Matter Reality,) data you are getting. It is much more important for you to be able to function than to get so much data you can't life a normal life. Anchor yourself to your PMR, (Physical Matter Reality,) life. Sometimes physical exercise, certain foods, and being outside can help you anchor yourself into just this one data stream. Experiment and see if you can find some things that work for you.

You may have a guide that could really help you, but with all the excess information you are getting you can't find him/her. Discard/block out any and all information that isn't helpful - no matter the source. You do not have to accept all the data coming your way.

You are causing a lot of your own problems because of your fear.