The following is the overall framework for MBT and other theoretical models as relates specifically to emotions, beliefs and attachments related to this PMR sense data stream:jbaxter wrote: ↑Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:22 pm I intuitively prefer Cayce's analysis to Campbell's because it somehow doesn't seem quite so rigid and impersonal.
"Cayce states: the conscious personality returns to the soul after death. It becomes a facet of soul."
Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. Just as our childhood personality is still available to memory and conscious awareness, we retain the essence of each personality that we have assumed during each of our past incarnations.
All the personalities we ever were eventually comprise one BIG personality that represents the culmination of the soul's growth. Hence the soul cannot forget, or lose contact with, anyone who has been a part of that journey; nor can they lose the love that was shared.
There is a distinction between the perspective of the avatar (conscious personality/outer ego) operating within the rule set of this PMR and the perspective of the IUOC (spirit) in operation outside of the space time rule set. Campbell speaks from the perspective of the IUOC (spirit). He speaks to belief and attachment baked into the rule set and the avatar. My wife, a devout Christian, is anchored in belief. This is her chosen path to God (All that is-Consciousness).
Cayce states: a personality is shaped by three or four incarnations. a personality (piece of the IUOC) is only one facet (of the accumulated experience packets to include free will) of the soul (IUOC/OVERSOUL). The soul can incarnate as any facet. As the soul approaches the completion of its solar cycle consciousness (9 planets and the sun), a personality becomes more multiple-sided and expresses greater facets of the soul. Finally, the personality will become a complete expression of the soul and reincarnation is finished for the soul. Soul then merges with spirit and with God (All that is-Consciousness). Another facet of soul is then assumed free to move to other galaxies.
A solar cycle consciousness is attained by experiencing sense data streams on earth and the other planets and the sun. This is not part of the 20% revealed by Campbell and it may not be part of the other 80%. Further discussion of this subject can be found in Dr. King's "9 Freedoms" and Franz Bardon's "Evocation". This solar cycle is accomplished by detaching from emotions, persons and things in this VR. Campbell and Monroe touch on "graduation" and detachment from this PMR.
Fenwick and Ranz interviewed many patients going through the death transition. The patients reported (exceptions noted) a mandatory release of attachments to all things and persons here in this PMR. They reported on merging with God (All that is-Consciousness). The patients that refused to release the attachments suffered from "spiritual restlessness". An example of this can be found in one of Monroe's explorer tapes-Patrick.
My wife is committed to her belief and she is taught that all attachments here will not follow her upon death. She will therefore, in theory, not experience "spiritual restlessness".