Return Home
It is currently Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:37 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 12:55 pm 

Ok i am not some fancy scientist just a normal 24 year old Dentist fresh out of medical school. And i am genuinely interested in this other universe that exist beyond our awareness but
Dr cambell never described it. Those so called elders that controll the universe..how they look like. He said he has talked to them but about what? About how this universe works. He never describes any of that in detail which is kinda frustating. I mean if i will get a hold of that outer matter universe person i will try to talk out as much info i can. This also raises my suspicion levels!
Care to shed some light?

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:09 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Another universe ... which one? There are countless universes in the larger reality. It's a little more complex. ;-)

I think you might mean NPMR with "that other" universe? That's not another universe exactly. It is even a bit part of this universe. You can access it by 'breaking the pre-computed ruleset' of this PMR and doing 'paranormal' things, such as OBEs, clairvoyance, remote viewing, etc.

But it again it all also depends on how you define 'universe'. PMR ("our universe") is sustained by and also only a little part of what is the larger reality "surrounding" it and which is called (for simplicity) NPMR (= non-physical matter reality).

The basis for all universes or realities (PM or NPM) is Consciousness. What we experience here - PMR - is one possible 'reality' of many, it is not basic at all, it's just a playground.

"I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness. Everything that we talk about, everything that we regard as existing, postulates consciousness."
- Max Planck

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:26 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi Maxgore and welcome to Tom's MBT discussion forums.
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:56 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Ok i am not some fancy scientist just a normal 24 year old Dentist fresh out of medical school. And i am genuinely interested in this other universe that exist beyond our awareness but
Dr cambell never described it. Those so called elders that controll the universe..how they look like. He said he has talked to them but about what? About how this universe works. He never describes any of that in detail which is kinda frustating. I mean if i will get a hold of that outer matter universe person i will try to talk out as much info i can. This also raises my suspicion levels!
Care to shed some light?

You may well not be aware of the voluminous amount of work Tom has online, so it would help dialog if you could quote your source of your paraphrase.

Furthermore any frustration at lack of detail of such a description on your part indicates you have a long way to go in understanding lots of fundamentals.

As a dentist, you probably assume there's a objective world 'out there'. You are likely unfamiliar with virtual reality concepts.

Hope you can dig out the specifics that motivated you to come here and ask questions.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 3:55 pm 
Curator
Curator

Maxgore,

To quote your initial post:
Quote:
Those so called elders that controll the universe..how they look like. He said he has talked to them but about what? About how this universe works. He never describes any of that in detail which is kinda frustating.
These comments reveal immediately your disconnection from the material that Tom provides.

There are many discussions of the entity that Tom calls The Big Cheese. He deliberately states it this way to make it clear that this is not either God or a god. This is a non elected bureaucrat. Much is in fact stated about his powers but also his (and his gender appearance is also discussed in a reality in which there are neither men nor women) accessibility. Board members have actually made direct appeals to TBC and received results. Go to this linkage page on the Wiki, http://wiki.my-big-toe.com/index.php/Index_Link_Page and you will find the linkages to the alphabetized pages of the books index. Click on the link for page B as The Big Cheese as it (or 'he' if you prefer) is listed as Big Cheese, The. Those pages listed for TBC can be clicked on and they will take you direct to the individual pages referenced on the on line version of the books available on Google Books for free reading.

What they look like! It has been discussed extensively that they, and we, have no bodies within Consciousness Space and specifically within NPMR as IUOCs. So you tell me, what do they 'look like'? What can one look like when one is only a communicating mind with no sense organs in a non existent body?

He never describes any of that in detail about how this universe works. I am afraid that you should do what I frequently advise: read the books. You will then see that this is mostly what the books are about. If you want to read it in about 20 'pages', here is the link to the model of all of reality on the Wiki. http://wiki.my-big-toe.com/index.php/Th ... _Link_Page

Any further questions? You do not state what your basis for your statements is, but it probably is a video somewhere. How can you expect the content of over 800 pages to be stated verbally within a short talk?

Ted

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 2:37 am 

@Ted: *ahem* only 40 % through first book! I thought i could come here to clear my doubts which were kind of preventing me from further reading. I am not a slacker..just mistrust had creeped up inside me! Which is now out..thanks to your "tough love"!
Thanks for the links. I'll sure read them thoroughly:)
@RBM: reading your comment helped a lot. Thanks yeah i was talking about NPM universe. So these people who float around just like souls without bodies govern this surroundings which we are unaware of. I will be more specific next time.i'll try my best in grasping this concept with seemed lovecraftian at first to me atleast. thanks anyways:)
@bette: thanks for a warm welcome bette :)
@volgerle: yes..i was talking about NPMR. Thanks for your explanation. It cleared things up. Although it would be much better if i could experience this myself. I think i should try meditation and stop drinking. It alter our conciousness as Dr cambell said. Thanks again :)

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:09 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
@Ted: *ahem* only 40 % through first book!
Ahh, that helps me, a bit, to understand.

One suggestion that has been made often to people in your case of reading is to make notes to yourself in the book margins, or otherwise as the book is written in a manner that questions that arise early in reading are answered later in reading.

And, fair warning, be prepared for a revisit to the book ;-)

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:48 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

maybe people should question the need for a big cheese

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:01 pm 
Curator
Curator

Starry3,

Do without a Big Cheese?! The Big Cheese is the enforcer of the rules in NPMR and PMR and all of Our System. Without enforcement of the rules, this would be a free for all. Talk about Internet Trolls! The Big Cheese is the ultimate source for discipline among those who would prefer to do evil by meddling in PMR and with IUOCs from NPMR. He is the only one who can ultimately discipline them as he has the only actual power to delete them completely as IUOCs. His word goes. The system at the highest levels knows a given Big Cheese very well as fair and reliable and with excellent judgment before allowing them this power. Why ever would you want to do without his management and devotion to duty?

Ted

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:34 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Board members have actually made direct appeals to TBC and received results.
I thought TBC was reserved for The Big Computer, and not Big Cheese, while conceivably it can be the same thing.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:32 pm 
Curator
Curator

The Big Cheese is not The Big Computer. In the context, it seemed clear as to who was meant. But that is the problem that you get with acronyms.

Ted

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:42 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Has 'The Big Cheese' entity been known by any name? I know this is probably a Human thing to try and do.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 12:00 pm 
Curator
Curator

It is not my understanding that names, as in the sense of PMR usage, exist for those in NPMR. For instance, Thor, which you can read about from Tom's post here. viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2798&p=4363&hilit=Thor#p4363 Tom describes two 'names' for this entity and his long standing relationship, but neither is this entity's name. More these names are just expressions of the sense of humor for the entity. Basically my understanding is that you do not use names but rather a direct representation of the quality you associate with a given NPMR entity. So for instance, if you do healing here on the board, you do not need the full name and PMR address of that person and if you refer to a friend or relative of someone you know, the relationship permits an extended and indirect addressing system which works just fine without a name and also for someone who only knows you and then only indirectly.

Ted

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 12:08 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
@volgerle: yes..i was talking about NPMR. Thanks for your explanation. It cleared things up. Although it would be much better if i could experience this myself. I think i should try meditation and stop drinking. It alter our conciousness as Dr cambell said. Thanks again :)
I don't know what your amount of 'drinking' is. If it's excessive it is always advisable to reduce it, if only for overall health reasons. But yes, it is also conducive to personal consciousness evolution.
It seems to me that your subconscious self knows that there is sth more to reality then we are taught at school and so it brought you here. Therefore I wish you all good luck in your endeavours. Remember, it is in the doing and being that we discover the truths - not just in the intellectual process of reading about it. So yes, meditation, for example would be a good start.
Volgerle

"I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness. Everything that we talk about, everything that we regard as existing, postulates consciousness."
- Max Planck

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:15 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
@Ted: *ahem* only 40 % through first book! I thought i could come here to clear my doubts which were kind of preventing me from further reading. I am not a slacker..just mistrust had creeped up inside me! Which is now out..thanks to your "tough love"!
Thanks for the links. I'll sure read them thoroughly:)
@RBM: reading your comment helped a lot. Thanks yeah i was talking about NPM universe. So these people who float around just like souls without bodies govern this surroundings which we are unaware of. I will be more specific next time.i'll try my best in grasping this concept with seemed lovecraftian at first to me atleast. thanks anyways:)
@bette: thanks for a warm welcome bette :)
try very hard to limit use of chemicals, including alcohol, to dull mental pain, which is negative feedback.

one quick audit you could do is to review a 12 step system to see if there is some low hanging fruit to improve your emotional effectiveness

it is my view that the human mind, is by design or evolution, inserted with a void into which we must place a value system

the void, when left as a void, creates an existential dissonance and growing discomfort, in response to which we try to paper over the discomfort with chemicals or other self damaging activities.

Activities which make us feel better, but are not damaging, are legitimate elements of the life toolkit, yielding positive feedback. A chemical that may be used to paper over discomfort entropically, may be effectively used in positive situations, such as drinking after sports or "passing a toke" in a social context (apologies for the 70s nerd language).

If you do not insert MBTOE into your existential void, I am quite sure you will insert something less profitable...chemicals (with a particularly wide decision space available in this regard for a dentist), mistreatment of women, Christian fundamentalism, keeping up with the Jones...

Embracing MBTOE is a profitable thing to do, even if it is entirely fabricated. No one will ask you to tithe or have sex with "the guru" or his team. I suppose at some point in the process, someone will try...wow, I would not want that negative feedback.

Consider that MBTOE might possibly be true, as an unnecessary bonus. MBTOE is profitable, even if it is not true.

Perhaps have a mental dial of uncertainty. Set your dial at 10% to start with, then work up or down from there, based on gathering data. Read, experiment with PSI, interact with "club" members. I have marked you down as fully paid for your membership. The fee is $0, thank you for your payment.; - )

Read quantum physics to start to appreciate how bizarre existence actually is, to invest in openness. Study the provenance from Bob Monroe and linkages to military remote viewing activities.

Feel your way through these interactions with your right hemisphere to judge the quality of the group (MBTOE ecology) with your intuition.