It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:24 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Consciousness Experience
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:49 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

I had this out of body experience last week after doing a two hour meditation-

I had an experience this morning -
Basically I only slept three hours, woke up and decided to do two hours of Hemi-Sync including Support for Journeys Out of the Body - by Robert Monroe, which was the first two exercises including a relaxation reinforcement exercise.
I then went back to bed and found myself on a bus with some friends doing a tour.

They stopped off at a friends place, which was a big barn style farm house, surrounded by green paddocks. I got introduced to some new people, as the friends started mixing about.
At the end of the house was a slightly voluptuous girl, who seemed familiar and sent me the rote that she was providing a service of love. I thought that I must have seen her before and I owed her something for that - but she just wanted to make love to me We had an intimate session, which was more like becoming one with each other. When we were done I asked her if she wanted me to pay her and she said not to worry - but told me that she wanted to introduce me to her other friends.

I then met this lady - I think she said her name was Pauline. She asked me how I was going and I replied by "Yeah I am doing fine". I met a few other people who all seemed very chilled and happy. I spoke to someone else there and told them "I really like your place.. Are you guys having a party?" They replied by saying "No we just hang here". I then asked them if they were disembodied and they said "Actually we are". I said "Oh that's cool... I am as well, but I thought I would just let you know I have a body .. a sort of physical body that is back on Earth, but I really appreciate coming here, because I am having the time of my life and that's great, but I hope you aren't perturbed by that?"
They sent me the rote that it was fine. I then went on to ask them "So what do you do - and what about outside of here?" They replied with the thought form rote "This is sort of just where we hang".

There would have been about 20 or 30 people there and they were super friendly. This big guy then came up to me and put his arm around me in a brotherly sort of way. It didn't make me feel uncomfortable. I was thinking hmm this feels like being in an Eastern culture where guys do that. I said "Hey man, how is it going?" He said "Yeah man I am doing fine" I said "This is like a cool place that you have got.." He said "Yeah I think that your great too." I was a bit nervous then and said "Yeah that is flattering, thanks for that - but tell me; what do you know that is outside of here? Is this your main place? Do you go traveling very much?" He said "Nah nah, we just sort of hang here - we are sort of a party crowd and we like each other and stuff - but I would really like to f**k you."
I said "Thanks - I appreciate the gesture, but I aren't inclined that way and can't go there."
He then grabbed the back of my pants and I quickly broke away and said "Thanks mate."

I heard this really awesome music which was going on. I was coming from this small black ghetto blaster that was sitting on a coffee table. It had a single tape deck, but that sound must have been coming from the radio, as there was no tape in it. I put my head down and had a listen. Then I heard this voice behind me and felt a familiar ident and she says "Hey! How is it all going?" I said "Yeah, I am doing just fine." I went up to her and gave her a big cuddle and a kiss and put my hands around her breasts. I said "Wow I really loved coming here and I am having a great time - You people are so open and there is a great vibe here - but I am sorry...what was your name again?"

She sort of giggled and said it was Paula. She would have been around 35 or 40, slim, with fairly short black hair and seemed very progressive and very chilled. I said "Tell me Pauline? Are you a guide?" She replied by saying that "Yes I am a guide." I said "Oh that's great, but can I ask you another question? ... Are you my personal interface to the larger consciousness system?" She replied by saying "That is correct." I said "That is great - because I really like your form.. If you can maintain that form for next time, then I will be able to relate to you and know who you are" She replied by saying "That's great and I like the way you are holding my breasts." I said cheekily "That's cool, I glad you don't mind." I then returned and woke up.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:51 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Dude,, that sounds like an awesome experience !!! I have had a few like that , the good old times :) one of the many reasons I look forward to this experience ending and finding out whats next. Happy travels dude, seems like your on your way with your own power :)

-Toby

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:24 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Thanks Toby! it was sort of a rare occurrence, given I am usually not motivated to get up and try the exercises when I can't sleep, but definitely the binaural beating seems to help get the brain back in gear. Did you find you were having most of your experiences at the time you were doing most binaural beating?