Return Home
It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:55 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:45 am 

Hello everyone,
I had a dream maybe 15 to 20 time in the last 6 years each time with a different setting but with the same idea, i don't remember dreams so much but when i have this dream i always remember it with a feeling that there is something unaccomplished . in our country we have an annual test called baccalaureate it's like bachelor's degree i think that will let you enter college or univ , the point is that it's been almost 7 years since i finished my baccalaureate with a good grade and 2 years since i finished my university degree i'm working now , but every month or two i seemed to have this dream with an urgency that i have to accomplish my baccalaureate degree to pass to another step , sometimes i get confused inside the dream because i know that i have already succeeded in my baccalaureate yet i'm demanded to repass the test because i didn't really pass it. i always think about the meaning of this dream is there something in real life that i have to accomplish manifesting as me not having my bacc and i have to repeat the test i don't know really.
does anyone have an idea about what this could mean.
thank you

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:48 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

I had a similar dream that repeated itself many times over the years and I now take it to mean I was dealing with all my fears, stress and doubts about the situation. It's possible you may just still be working out your issues from the stress of the baccalaureate. But it's difficult to say anything for sure. Best wishes : )

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxUMFZIhny2WrrmCqZtX7w

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:58 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

In another forum a bunch of us discussed having the same dream repeatedly. It isn't unusual at all. Usually dreams are opportunities for us to make decisions without our intellect doing the choosing. We make choices in dreams from the being level. Tom has said that you can change the dream if you are able to recognize your choices. I don't lucid dream that much so I usually can't. That moment when you realized that you had already taken the test, was the moment you could have changed the dream.

Personally these dreams drive me nuts. I don't enjoy the challenge at all. I usually ask my guide to not give me those kinds of dreams after I've had one.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:13 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

aelk,

Its just a test that you haven't quite grasped yet. Do you find yourself doing the same thing in the test ? performing the same action ? I sometimes think that is my issue as well,
I have and have been given experiences where different beings in different situations are about to do harm to a weaker/ fragile/pure soul and I eliminate him before it/she/he has the chance to do so, I become judge, jury and executioner. I fight with myself and also listen to Toms words and think maybe I should just hug the MF... instead of chopping off his head or turning him into a pile of soupy mess. Try something different is my opinion, if you are having a repeat its because you didn't choose the right course of action for the LCS to give you a passing grade.

-Toby

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:44 pm 

guess what, the dream repeated itself last night with little twist i gave back the exam's paper empty and i was begging the teacher afterwards to let me pass it again or something like that

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:17 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

realize you don't care about the outcome.

my whole life i had a dream of falling. over time i began to realize letting go and not being afraid made it not a big deal.

next time just say i dont care about the outcome. or if you become aware your dreaming look at one of the characters in the dream and ask; "what is the point of this?"