Return Home
It is currently Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:08 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Always getting out!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:14 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Hi there!

Just 2 days ago, I have an OBE and I found myself in the middle of the street outside the house.

Of course I was excited, because for me I'm starting out getting more consistent OBE's and right now for me are not easy to get them.

I was jumping, and I could feel the ground and everything while jumping.

Then, I immediately say "Higher Self NOW!" "Higher Self NOW" ....

After that, like a radio changing a frecuency, everything become more noisy...but I come back into the physical.

and I was like "Man... I have to see this higher self, I want to know!"

For me is very frustrating, because I don't know how to prolong more longer this OBE's! Every single time is very short, like few seconds, and I want to prolong them with more stability.

Please can you help me prolong more my OBE's with some tips based on experience?

Post subject: Re: Always getting out!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:45 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

I think it takes practice practice practice. But one thing that really helps me maintain longer experiences in general (although I can't say I'm a prolific OBE inducer) is meditation on a regular basis. I'm finding the more I meditate during the day, the more likely I find myself meditating in a dream / OBE.

Just keep doing what you're doing and meditate more often.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:20 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi Timothy,

Welcome to the forum :^)

You don't need to say the affirmation higher self NOW! when you're already in an OBE, you would only need to set your focus and intent to whatever you want to interpret, including superset consciousness. It just sounds like it disrupted your balance and focus, which is what you need to prolong the experience. Typically, the more you engage with OBE, the easier it is to remain in the ideal mental state for it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:59 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

You're attached to your ego. You must not want or desire it, you will simple have to accept it, and when it comes, it comes. If not, that's fine as well.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:23 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
I think it takes practice practice practice. But one thing that really helps me maintain longer experiences in general (although I can't say I'm a prolific OBE inducer) is meditation on a regular basis. I'm finding the more I meditate during the day, the more likely I find myself meditating in a dream / OBE.

Thanks!

What is the best daily routine and simple steps to do meditation effictively that you had found?

and you do this right before an OBE? or just in the middle of the day to clean up the noise?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:31 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
Hi Timothy,

Welcome to the forum :^)

You don't need to say the affirmation higher self NOW! when you're already in an OBE, you would only need to set your focus and intent to whatever you want to interpret, including superset consciousness. It just sounds like it disrupted your balance and focus, which is what you need to prolong the experience. Typically, the more you engage with OBE, the easier it is to remain in the ideal mental state for it.
Hi there too!

Alright, please correct me if I'm wrong
1 - First of all I stay very calm.
2 - I picture my goal destination with my mindset, without saying nothing.
3 - I keep the picture while on noise of changing dimensions

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:36 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
You're attached to your ego. You must not want or desire it, you will simple have to accept it, and when it comes, it comes. If not, that's fine as well.
Sorry but I don't understand.

No offense... but you would you do that, even if that'd take forever?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:03 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
Quote:

Thanks!

What is the best daily routine and simple steps to do meditation effictively that you had found?

and you do this right before an OBE? or just in the middle of the day to clean up the noise?
Well actually, I prefer the chakra-based meditation, which I've been doing for a long time. Some people like mantras, some like to focus on breath---I like to focus on chakras. That's what I do. I haven't been able to control when to have an OBE, so I can't say I meditate right before an OBE. But I like to meditate almost daily, or at least once or twice a week when I can't do it every day. I find early in the morning or sometime in the evening, after things quiet down, are the best times for me. I've had times when insomnia got the best of me, so I got out of bed and started meditating, and those have been great! I recommend it if you find you're having trouble falling asleep, which in my case stresses me out b/c I start to worry about being tired the following day, but meditation actually gives me a minimum amount of rest that I'm able to function the following day.

Also, try binaural beats. I love using them with my chakra meditation--and I also use various Hemi-Sync music depending on my mood. Try different things and see what clicks with you. Good luck!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:22 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Thanks for the help!

I'm committed to experiment with the chakras right on this week.

If you have to recommend me the #1 best book about the topic, to start taking action right away (and without any religous overtones), what it would be?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:50 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

A technique to 'anchor' yourself in a reality frame (astral plane, whatever you want to call it) once you fully reached it and to achieve a longer stay is to focus on details, mostly visually but also tactile/etherically. Start with your hands and look at them. You can also rub or clap them. Then again interact with the environment however you wish to. In-between do the stabilisations with that kind of focussing. Another tip is by Juergen Ziewe (author) in one of his books was to focus on details on the ground or walls. It also stabilises you in an environment.

"I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness. Everything that we talk about, everything that we regard as existing, postulates consciousness."
- Max Planck