Return Home
It is currently Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:50 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:51 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I just wanted to complete the analysis of my interviews with Autistic A.

Besides his interesting experiences with "guides" ...
The other significant finding with him had more to do directly with this idea, we are living in a VR.

Having a predilection to detail which is typical of Aspergers, he gave me 2 interesting examples.

1) He would flip soup cans back to there upright positions which had been placed upside down in the kitchen cabinets. He would notice that these would somewhat mysteriously be upside down again perhaps a few days later. It seemed fairly unlikely anyone else had picked up the cans again and put them back without using them. Being a somewhat insignificant detail, it seemed like it was being rendered in a different fashion each time.

2) Stacks of books on a table in his room seem to change order on their own. He told me he is quite sure no one would touch the books, but him. So it seemed as though the rendering engine was ordering the books as they rested on his table from a Probabilistic reality perspective.

Obviously we could not verify or be sure of these things, otherwise by the rules of this reality frame , these events would be rendered and kept intact as any changes would violate the historical consistency of this reality frame. Yet, I still feel his observations to be quite interesting in these examples.

More to come later with results, from interviewee, B ...

Last edited by Brian50 on Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:17 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

While I was waiting still to get together with the the person i had been referring in my postings as Autistic B to finalize those interviews related to his experiences with the LCS + Aspergers, I thought i would do an update on a couple other recent experiences I had which I think show the gradual strengthening of my connection to the LCS. Which by my thinking is based as the slow but gradual progress I have been making with my personal spiritual growth .

Experience # 1 -

During a recent conversation with my sister where as we discussed some educational goals for my great- nephew I experienced going on "auto- pilot" in terms of the information i was providing her to be more an open channel directly to the LCS rather than myself. The conversation from my end, despite the fact of being out of the "education mix" for many years cam e to me easily, smoothly, with words and phrases I don't typically use and were quite concise, and too the point. Typically I am overly wordy and tend to drift a lot, when attempting these types of content conversation on my own accord. So this was a noticable departure from that.
A couple of aspects about this experience I felt stood out -

1) I seem to recognize very early on the LCS assistance and I was able to stay out of the way and let it happen. I think in the past these attempts by the LCS to make things go more smoothly were not recognized as such by myself and largely ignored.

2) I was aware of a lot of parallel processing going on . Mostly this was emotional over reactions to what was going on with myself in the back ground analyzing too much This was occurring due to the fact i was caught by surprise by the level of involvement by the LCS . Like an example I can give during my oration to my sister, I was back in the back ground saying, " wow. this is quite neat the words and phrases I am using which I dont typically use .".. So that kinda mind chatter in the back ground was going on constantly.

3) Everything that I was saying with my intent was directed toward "other" rather than myself. So my motivations were being channeled in that direction. These are the sorta instances where I think you would get the most assistance from the LCS.

Experience # 2

I typically vote democratic in elections. But I allowed myself to be coerced into promising "a pushy republican woman I know", to vote for the republican candidate . It was an election where I had not read up much on the issues. I pondered over what was the right course of action but decided in the end that i had made a promise to someone that i should honor. Upon leaving the voting area , I again reviewed "if I had done the right thing in voting". I than immediately felt a wave of euphoria sweep over me that was quite strong which I immediately recognized as the LCS giving me a re-enforcement nudge that i had done the right thing in this instance.

Thanks, Brian

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:47 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Update on Autism + LCS

This post will summarize my interviews with Autistic B :

As i stated in an earlier post. Autistic B's experiences are perhaps a bit stronger than what was reported from Autistic A. At least that was my take on them. His connection being a bit stronger , if you will..

So let me give the main example he explained to me.

Back ground :

Autistic B, when younger , one of his first job was to work at Arby's as an assistant manager. Many of you may be familiar with how this works at these smaller fast food chain restaurants . But they typically work with 3- 8 hour shifts as these days these FF restaurants are open 24 hours.

Okay so it turned out that a fellow assistant manager was not such a great guy as he had created a plan with would steal money from this Arby's and blame Autistic B for taking the money is the process. Autistic B could not recall specific details on this plan but he related some general details of it as follows-

1). the money embezzled - it was from Arby's, not from customer's tips
2). the money taken, it was the income from that shift which the guy worked.
3). each assistant manager was in charge of one shift and the responsibility of the money for that shift belonged to that manager.
4).".. that he was screwing me over with the money", in regards to the missing money.

He does recall a strange occurrence one day in the restaurant when this guy confronted him about the missing money.

It went something along the lines of while at the same time this guy was accusing Autistic B, there was another voice inside B's head which clearly told him the exact plan which this guy had concocted to place the blame for this on Autistic B. A bit of a tip off, if you will from the LCS.

When asked to describe what form of communication this came through to him as,
Autistic B gives an analogy as follows-

"Similar to listening to an audio Book."

All of this was later validate when the guy eventually got in trouble and his plan was unveiled .

I prefer to see this as Autistic B having a strong connection the LCS, perhaps because of his 'Aspergers condition" rather than to see it as just another paranormal ESP happening.

If any others out there would like to report a similar story , i would ne happy to have you post them here in this thread. Of particular interest of course would be those stories which involve "autism" in some way but they can even be similar non -autistic stories which demonstrate a stronger or "growing" connection to the LCS .

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:29 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hey everyone ,

I had a bit of LCS activity the other night. So I felt it was worth reporting.

This all got going after my sister and I decided to try to hook up in a different reality frame from PMR.
This is still in its early stages of progress, but It seemed to initiate an LCS experience for me. I think it was the second night I was trying to connect to my sister.

I also was trying out some new tools to go out of body along with changing up the mantra I had been using for the meditation phase. These sorta involved the same tool, which was my ceiling fan.
Previously I had stated that the fan was a good tool for me to use to see Aura's. Especially in dim light and not wearing my glasses I use for near- sightedness .

For the OBE part I tried to visualize the fan as a portal to another reality. So once I reached a deeper meditation stage and I was doing this as I started to fall asleep. I quickly changed data streams at that point. The experience was quite interesting as I wanted to see if I could materialize a styrofoam small box in my 2 hands. This I was able to do but it felt like the box had broken into 2 pieces in each hand. I was inside my house which was dark inside. So wanting to see the box I started trying turning on all the lights in the house. Of course none of the lights worked as they often don't in these realities. When the last light finally worked , I than woke up. Although this seemed like the OBE reality to me i didn't have my customary lucidity I typically have in this OBE experience.. Otherwise I don't think I would have waken up in PMR. As I wanted the experience to continue of course !

But if this was a part of some type of LCS lesson, I felt i did well as I had used consciousness to materialize the box. If that was the test part of this ?

Anyone else experience anything similar to this ?

Regards, Brian

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:08 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hello all.

I just wanted to report that my sister and I have experienced our first small step toward hooking up in another reality frame. This occurred a few night ago. I have been very busy with a family reunion i was having here , so it took me this long too post an update.

1 ST Experience

Just too give a little back ground again on what were trying to do.
My sister has a more involved goal that she would like to try to remote view inside my bedroom. ( I have a new house so she has not been here before .)

So I suggested let us first start with a smaller goal of just "connecting"
I may have suggested that she take the lead and contact me first , but i do not recall this for sure. I tried to make sure that she understood that do not expect results to come too fast and this could take many nights and a lot of practice from both of us before anything meaningful may happen. So of course the first few nights we tried to "connect" not much happened. I suppose part of the problem with trying this between 2 people. The parties have to be in the right meditative state , but you are not exactly sure when this occurs each night. in trying to make the attempt to "hook up" as it were. Anyways as the nights passed by without anything happening i think I just assumed that maybe my sister was practicing less as she has a busy life otherwise. But of course I was unsure about this too.

Okay so i think its maybe now 2 night ago i had trouble sleeping,
and the best i can determine it was about 4 am from my end. At the time i was in that "in between zone" between wakefulness and sleep and i was thinking about playing some of Tom's U- tubes and than try to go to sleep again as I listened to the videos we love. I often do this when i have trouble sleeping. Suddenly, and quite out of the "blue" as it were, I hear a voice which is quite clear and distinct say slowly, " B R I A N"..
It did cause just the hint of fear in me as I am not know for my LCS experiences involving hearing voices. More on that in a bit...

But I did have a guess on who called out my name and it was narrowed down to either my sister or my aunt, who both have paranormal ability and experiences they have shared with me.

But let me back track a bit and mention a few things up to this point -

1) I didn't have too many previous experiences hearing voices, so really just the one time I felt I was connected to the data bases and I heard people talking with each other. In that case the voices all seemed "muffled" and not clear and distinct voice like this experience was. And than I do hear strange sounds ect, but not so much voices in my prior LCS experiences.

2) This voice I never thought for a moment come from PMR . So for example, it never occurred to me maybe its somebody calling my name from my bedroom .

So the next morning I felt the high probability was it was something to do with my sisters attempts to make contact with me in another reality other then PMR. So I called her and i first mention what had happened . There was a long pause of the phone as she was quite excited . And than she told me she had tried to contact me in the correct time window which i had heard my name called. She had said first , " Brian ?" And than this was followed by, " Brian, where are you ?.
But as i mentioned I only heard the first " Brian ?" part of it.

I would like to conjecture at this point that the reason the name came through to me so easily and unfiltered was because i was actually unaware of my sister's attempts to contact me. And than once I heard my name I than got too excited and "process-y" to get her second statement totally unfiltered. With again the usual concept that as un-experienced novices in the LCS , we many times get in our own way with attempting these experiences.

In any event we have decided to set a next 'interim goal" of doing a basic "back and forth' communication between us. So for example I would again wait for the "contact que" of my sister first calling my name. And than i will next make an attempt at sending her my thoughts. Than we can try to again verify everything the next morning to see how successful all of this was.

Brian

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 5:57 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

May Update :

Hi everyone out there.

I wanted to summarize some oddiites Ive had happen concerning lost/ re: found items.

I want to try to do in such a way that virtual reality provides a plausible explanation for each example.

Missing Item # 1-

Happened awhile back and it concerned the loss of 2 small screws I dropped from my hand while working on my PC which was up high on my PC desk.
After looking around in the highest places in terms of probability like the floor, I finally found them on the first ledge of the PC desk. I determined that since they had to drop straight down to the floor, that the only possibility was that they got there only after bouncing off the floor.
The only problem was there was an inconsistency with this in the physical reality frame as the "bouncibility" of the screws off the floor was such they could not possibly bounce that high as to be on the ledge of the pc desk falling from that height. I tested dropping the screws many times to be sure of this.

Missing item # 2

2 personal checks folded together had fallen off a small end table and I could not find them.
They were later found under a fan pedestal still folded together. I determined this also to be an impossibility as the gap between the floor and fan pedestal was not large enough for the checks to fit under.

Some Conclusions of how this works with a virtual reality model...

1) In both examples the return of the missing items was not picked from the highest probability which would have been - lying on the floor.

2) Since rendering is done with the important details in mind ( to save system resources), this can enable people interested in examining the "lost/ found items facts", to find inconsistencies with the rule set of this physical reality frame. With these example "living inside a simulation" or "virtual reality model" is a better "fit" than staying in a belief trap concerning a more physicall and traditional objective explanation.

In closing ,
I would enjoy hearing others' stories of lost/ found missing items oddiities which catches the LCS rendering engine glossing over unimportant details of this reality frame.

Thanks, Brian

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:46 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

i thought I would revive this thread, in an effort to see if I might be able to get some input/ answers to a couple questions that went unanswered in another thread I posted these too earlier..

I will go ahead and just copy these 2 postings on remote healing here than , thanks :

Post # 1 -

Nessie, thanks for your reply !!

It is quite interesting really you asked me about -
Quote:
How’s the meditation practice going? When you do healing intent do you go in on a diagnosis or a general positive intent?
First let me answer your Q, in that I do some of both really..

But something kinda important came up that I considered where these things usually end up with a hole in my MBT understanding so..

I am hoping Ted, or Adam, or someone more knowledgeable than myself can straighten this out for me about the RH..

there are 2 elements to my Q or mix up of MBT concepts so let me keep them separate -

1) When considering the health energy body as our example -
And also in the instance that an outcome has not fully been rendered as yet-
So than these dark areas , of unhealthy areas are than not objective physical features, than they would only be areas of "potential or probabilistic " areas of unhealthy issues ?

2) if 1) above is correct , than im unsure really why I would want to force the system to render a new outcome that basically is showing me potential health issues, would I not be better off leaving this alone in this case than ?

What would be the point in doing the RH in the first place since the outcome has not been fully rendered as yet ?
i dont see the benefits ?

Thanks for any and all replies on my questions :)

Post # 2 -

Thinking over my post a bit more, I think I can form one question in a more concise and more easily understood way..
I dont think it will answer all the questions I raised in my posting above, but maybe it can serve to get us off to a better start.

So in my question / example than :

We take our afflicted individual , whom has .. let us say general symptoms.. But he has not been to a doctor yet in terms of Rendering something causal ...

So in the event than i see afflicted darker areas in specific location in the body when doing my remote healing for this individual.. , should I view this as :

1) areas of a probable cause

2) the rendering of some form of an outcome in that area ?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:04 am 
Curator
Curator

You've come close to answering some of your own questions. Remote viewing or visualizing health problems is not healing. Perhaps you ask to be shown in some color, or range of colors, what is causing X symptom. That is not the same as where is the illness. Then probability enters into this also. That an organ shows up as the general cause of what ever you are looking for and being shown does not really say what is wrong with that organ. It's easier to heal because the uncertainty is higher so change is more readily produced by Intent. If a full medical examination and testing has been done to say that organ X has disease/cancer/whatever Y, then changing the probability is much harder.

Mostly you need to think through these things more precisely and carefully.

Ted

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:39 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thanks Ted for your reply !

I agree with it , and as usual it has helped my understanding..

But yes, i was thinking the same thing , that in terms of just a person suffering generalized symptoms.., and at least that stage of the RH where , your trying to just locate the afflicted areas of the energy body, is very much just remote viewing at that juncture..

But I am curious in a situation like that, because you have now injected your consciousness into the probabilities, as to whether or not you are having an effect on the eventual outcome, by being involved with it at this stage ?

And also if whether or not this is necessarily a good thing in all medical situations ?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:15 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Brain50

Ill give my take on it a little bit.

As for remote viewing the targets health(diagnosis) you have not as yet applied the Intent to change any probability but have merely requested information about the target be that of the current or probability of outcome of the health problem based on you request of what kind of information you have asked for.

I don't think remote viewing them justifies a measurement being forced by observation of the remote healer for the system to then produce what you have viewed as a probable outcome of the requested information into the PMR.So just because you have remote viewed this situation I wouldn't say that you have influenced the probabilities of outcome in anyway at this stage.
You may have just simply viewed the most probable outcome of the symptoms displayed but not have increased the probability by your remote view of the probability of outcome.That can still change when a doctor gets involved and a random draw of outcome can still take place regardless of the remote view because this is not an PMR observation forcing a measurement.Remote viewing would be an NPMR observation and if you are not putting any Intent into moving probability nothing is being made to happen in the PMR.Even if you've injected your consciousness into the probability you have not put any Intent into the probability to produce an effect-good or bad and there is no record of your view(observation) here in PMR to make any outcome more likely to happen because you have done so via NPMR.

My healing is done in a different way were I contact to the LCS and request what ever healing was required for the target without any diagnosis- for the LCS already has the information and im just requesting a healing, energy or positive outcome for whatever problems the target has.As iv understood it if your not applying Intent into the probability you will not effect it.

James

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:19 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

James.

thanks for your post and view points..
Quote:
My healing is done in a different way were I contact to the LCS and request what ever healing was required for the target without any diagnosis- for the LCS already has the information and im just requesting a healing, energy or positive outcome for whatever problems the target has

Yes I usually do this purpose/ intent as well.., in most of my RH sessions.
One reason is , to date i have not been all that successful in terms of visualizing the heath energy bodies well enough to make any kinda accurate diagnosis.., even in terms of locations..
But I am hoping to still create some kinda intended positive energy toward the individuals I am spending the time to focus on during my formal meditation sessions.. In which the individual has less pain, and feels better as a result of my intended efforts..

I suppose one could argue ( theoretically) , that if your able to achieve both objectives in the same meditation healing sessions, than at that point you may be shifting the % of a later outcome ?

Because , your saying oh look i may have found the darker afflicted areas, and than all along you still have the intent from your "being level " to help that person, such is always a part of our intents when we do our healing.. So I am suggesting here that your now shifting the % toward your visualizations and awareness of this other persons situation..

If your one and only sole purpose was just to make a diagnosis of the areas, hmm, .. i respect what your saying, but I am still unsure if your conscious involvement still may have some effect on a later outcome..It is a quite interesting question to me..
Although I am still not suggesting the outcome would be necessarily worse than you stayed fully uninvolved in the medical situation of that individual ..