Aspergers, Dream reality as a VR,and a parsimonious computer

Human+
Power Poster
Power Poster

Re: Aspergers, Dream reality as a VR,and a parsimonious computer

Post by Human+ »

Human+, what are you doing, can you behave? Ok
I am behaving(?), and, I am actually correct in what I'm saying. My tone is objective.
Ok, another unwarranted insult which, I don't take offense to, to add to the laundry list.
Unwarranted insult? I am just saying that you misrepresented Bob and what he wrote... because you did..

You better ask your girl Linda, she said Monroe never spoke to these issues, only Tom.
No, no no. I have no idea what you're talking about here.

I am referring to your comment, JDJR: "Monroe, Tom and others with similar backgrounds report on the stats".

I just wanted a reference for Tom reporting on these "stats".

Anyway, it seems like your ego is on full-display. I hope you take remedial feedback and raise self-awareness.

I hate to de-rail this wonderful thread of Brian50 and WarriorButterfly so I hope to not continue this, "productive" line of dialogue.
Jdjr
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Jdjr »

I am behaving(?), and, I am actually correct in what I'm saying.
Ok, another unwarranted insult which, I don't take offense to, to add to the laundry list.
Unwarranted insult? I am just saying that you misrepresented Bob and what he wrote... because you did..
Ok, Human+ if it feels good for you,then ok.
You better ask your girl Linda, she said Monroe never spoke to these issues, only Tom.
No, no no. I have no idea what you're talking about here.

I am referring to your comment, JDJR: "Monroe, Tom and others with similar backgrounds report on the stats".

I just wanted a reference for Tom reporting on these "stats".
Again, Linda has the stats.
Anyway, it seems like your ego is on full-display. I hope you take remedial feedback and raise self-awareness.
Lol!
I hate to de-rail this wonderful thread of Brian50 and WarriorButterfly so I hope to not continue this, "productive" line of dialogue.
Well you did. As long as you and anyone else engages me in this tone, with unwarranted and unsupported allegations and insults, I will respond accordingly. GOVERN YOURSELVES ACCORDINGLY.
Human+
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Human+ »

with unwarranted and unsupported allegations and insults,
1. My tone is objective. As you've said to others, it's only an insult if you take it that way.

2. I just made a post pointing out the conflict in what was said. Nothing was addressed. You say now it's, "unsupported". That is again incorrect.
Linda has the stats.
Nonsensical comment to me. It seems you cannot provide a reference at all for Tom's report on the "stats".

JDJR: "Monroe, Tom and others with similar backgrounds report on the stats. Monroe, at the time he wrote his books, states that out of 7 billion people on this planet 600 operate exclusively from the being level."

As long as you and anyone else engages me in this tone, with unwarranted and unsupported allegations and insults, I will respond accordingly. GOVERN YOURSELVES ACCORDINGLY.
Very ironic. It seems like you are shifting responsibility for your lack of clarity, misunderstandings, and frustration to other people.
Jdjr
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Jdjr »

with unwarranted and unsupported allegations and insults,
1. My tone is objective. As you've said to others, it's only an insult if you take it that way.
You do not demonstrate honesty and integrity. It is an insult if you intend it that way.
2. I just made a post pointing out the conflict in what was said. Nothing was addressed. You say now it's, "unsupported". That is again incorrect.
Your boy warriorbutterfly made unwarranted and unsupported allegations, as have you and Linda in the past. You cast the intended insults.
Linda has the stats.
Nonsensical comment to me. It seems you cannot provide a reference at all for Tom's report on the "stats".

JDJR: "Monroe, Tom and others with similar backgrounds report on the stats. Monroe, at the time he wrote his books, states that out of 7 billion people on this planet 600 operate exclusively from the being level."
You win, are you happy now?
As long as you and anyone else engages me in this tone, with unwarranted and unsupported allegations and insults, I will respond accordingly. GOVERN YOURSELVES ACCORDINGLY.
Very ironic. It seems like you are shifting responsibility for your lack of clarity, misunderstandings, and frustration to other people.
Lol! I meant what I said: GOVERN YOURSELVES ACCORDINGLY
Human+
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Human+ »

Human+: It seems you cannot provide a reference at all for Tom's report on the "stats"
JDJR: You win, are you happy now?

I'm not - And why would you lie about something like that? Don't you think it's time to reflect now.

Your boy warriorbutterfly made unwarranted and unsupported allegations, as have you and Linda in the past. You cast the intended insults.
I don't even know Warriorbutterfly or Sainbury though you try to imply you are being ganged up upon. Based on what I've seen, they did not really say anything bad. Actually, I thought they had very legitimate critiques which may be useful feedback depending on if you want to view it as an insult or not.
VirtualBrain
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by VirtualBrain »

I feel like we should all give each other spankings for being such horrible low QOC people.

Who wants to spank me first?

:D
Brian50
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Brian50 »

thanks for your post VB,

as well as all the other excellent and informative postings, ( since my last post in here)

i too consider myself still at quite a low Q of C.
as well as one operating quite heavily from the intellect level ( if not very close to fully intellect, rather than being level ),
Jdjr
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Jdjr »

Human+: It seems you cannot provide a reference at all for Tom's report on the "stats"
I'm not - And why would you lie about something like that? Don't you think it's time to reflect now.
I provided Tom's stats previously.

I don't even know Warriorbutterfly or Sainbury though you try to imply you are being ganged up upon. Based on what I've seen, they did not really say anything bad. Actually, I thought they had very legitimate critiques which may be useful feedback depending on if you want to view it as an insult or not.
They are having "fun" expressing their views. I am expressing mine. This is the lesson to be learned from the ISTHERE that spoke to Monroe. I am not insulted. Can we move on now? Let's just all work towards working together to enrich the experience in a "detached" environment.
Jdjr
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Jdjr »

I provided Tom's stats previously.

They are having "fun" expressing their views. I am expressing mine. This is the lesson to be learned from the ISTHERE that spoke to Monroe. I am not insulted. Can we move on now? Let's just all work towards working together to enrich the experience in a "detached" environment.
Last edited by Jdjr on Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jdjr
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Jdjr »

Jdjr to Human+ in previous post above: In the video you posted, Tom states that 99.9% of humans express this at the intellectual level which is consistent with your statement above.

The other .01% represent the beings in The Monroe quote.

(For some reason this double posted when I intended to edit and add % detail above)
Sainbury
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Sainbury »

I am not disclaiming it. I withdraw my statement. How 'bout this, I don't care if you are insulted.
Finally the truth!

Our problem is with your declarative statements that aren't strictly true.
"Consciousness needs a VR PMR for its realization."
"Tom also speaks to advanced discussion absent the use of metaphors."

Me: I think Tom's distinction is rather that the IUOC has QoC which is exhibited in any VR through ego and fear, or Love. You: Do you mean: Tom's distinction is rather that the IUOC [OVERSOUL] has a QoC which it exhibits [expresses], in any VR, through the Avatar in the form of ego, and fear or love. ????

And all the insults:
"Tom refers to metaphors as "training wheels". One would think after all these years, you would be less reliant on them.
"She needs to pay attention and previous attachments and commentaries have not made a difference, as the end result is the same."
"You unwittingly choose to cling to your closed minded concepts and compromise the free flow of ideas. "
"Here is Linda with 12 years of MBT knowledge, guidance from Tom and Ted as well as transcription of videos on Tom's conflation of IUOC/OVERSOUL:"
"Linda, you are no longer a moderator for a reason. Now, in my opinion, you are merely a forum member "thinking" at the intellectual level not realizing you are undermining your own potential and the potential of others. "
"You should know this cold by now, Linda. "
"You better ask your girl Linda, she said Monroe never spoke to these issues, only Tom."

Here's the thing. You dig up some interesting things from MBT, that many of us haven't noticed. If you would introduce the ideas and thoroughly cite the source, so anyone who is interested could go read it, that would enhance the discussions here.
Jdjr
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Jdjr »

I am not disclaiming it. I withdraw my statement. How 'bout this, I don't care if you are insulted.
Finally the truth!
The truth is I did not intend to insult you and I don't care if you are because it is your ego that has difficulty dealing with the truth.
Our problem is with your declarative statements that aren't strictly true.
There is no strict truth when describing a subjective reality. I have addressed your concern with these quotes in a previous post but you choose to ignore it. I provided cites also.
Me: I think Tom's distinction is rather that the IUOC has QoC which is exhibited[expressed] in any VR through ego and fear, or Love.
You: Do you mean: Tom's distinction is rather that the IUOC [OVERSOUL] has a QoC which it exhibits [expresses], in any VR, through [the Avatar in the form of ]ego, and fear or love. ????
Go ahead and make the point. The difference between the 2 statements is OVERSOUL, expression and avatar.
And all the insults: "Tom refers to metaphors as "training wheels". One would think after all these years, you would be less reliant on them.
"She needs to pay attention and previous attachments and commentaries have not made a difference, as the end result is the same."
"You unwittingly choose to cling to your closed minded concepts and compromise the free flow of ideas. "
"Here is Linda with 12 years of MBT knowledge, guidance from Tom and Ted as well as transcription of videos on Tom's conflation of IUOC/OVERSOUL:"
"Linda, you are no longer a moderator for a reason. Now, in my opinion, you are merely a forum member "thinking" at the intellectual level not realizing you are undermining your own potential and the potential of others. "
"You should know this cold by now, Linda. "
"You better ask your girl Linda, she said Monroe never spoke to these issues, only Tom."
I stand by those statements. I do not consider them as insults. I would not be insulted by them. In my opinion, they are truthful and a contrast to how you perceive yourself. It is constructive criticism and worthy of your consideration.

The insults I refer to are mean spirited, hurtful and cruel as follows: speaking to the forum: this guy is: "somewhere on the autistic scale .... a weasel."
Here's the thing. You dig up some interesting things from MBT, that many of us haven't noticed. If you would introduce the ideas and thoroughly cite the source, so anyone who is interested could go read it, that would enhance the discussions here.
Read what you posted above about insults, think about its meaning, in it you will find that you contribute to the confusion. It will not matter what I cite, unless you realize that you contribution to the problem.
VirtualBrain
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by VirtualBrain »

Finally the truth!
I love the truth. The truth makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

You make me feel all warm and fuzzy Linda. I Love you! :D
Sainbury
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Sainbury »

The truth is I did not intend to insult you and I don't care if you are because it is your ego that has difficulty dealing with the truth.
Back to equivocating.
There is no strict truth when describing a subjective reality. I have addressed your concern with these quotes in a previous post but you choose to ignore it. I provided cites also.
Tom tries to make the ideas clearly stated. "Consciousness needs a VR PMR for its realization." Made as a statement but is inaccurate. "Tom also speaks to advanced discussion absent the use of metaphors." Made as a statement and is also inaccurate. Even in the passage you cite, Tom says that taking metaphors too far is not useful. NOT THE SAME THING AT ALL.
The difference between the 2 statements is OVERSOUL, expression and avatar.
Ever since Human+ pointed out the post and slide where Tom talks about a differentiation between IOUC and oversoul you have glommed onto the term 'oversoul' like it is your best friend - even though Tom no longer makes that distinction. And I imagine he doesn't use that distinction anymore because it is more confusing than helpful. An IUOC acting as a guide, for instance, doesn't need an avatar. It is just data sent to an FWAU.
I stand by those statements. I do not consider them as insults. I would not be insulted by them. In my opinion, they are truthful and a contrast to how you perceive yourself. It is constructive criticism and worthy of your consideration.
Normally posters are respectful of each other here even with disagreements. You are breaking that tradition here.
Read what you posted above about insults, think about its meaning, in it you will find that you contribute to the confusion. It will not matter what I cite, unless you realize that you contribution to the problem.
I just don't understand your resistance to citing the things you post that are attributed to other people. Surely as a forensic accountant this would come naturally to you.
Jdjr
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Jdjr »

Back to equivocating.
Telling it like it is.
Tom tries to make the ideas clearly stated. "Consciousness needs a VR PMR for its realization." Made as a statement but is inaccurate.

I justified it in a previous post. Accordingly to your interpretation of MBT theory it is inaccurate.
"Tom also speaks to advanced discussion absent the use of metaphors." Made as a statement and is also inaccurate. Even in the passage you cite, Tom says that taking metaphors too far is not useful. NOT THE SAME THING AT ALL.
Accordingly to your interpretation of MBT theory it is inaccurate.
The difference between the 2 statements is OVERSOUL, expression and avatar.
Ever since Human+ pointed out the post and slide where Tom talks about a differentiation between IOUC and oversoul you have glommed onto the term 'oversoul' like it is your best friend - even though Tom no longer makes that distinction. And I imagine he doesn't use that distinction anymore because it is more confusing than helpful. An IUOC acting as a guide, for instance, doesn't need an avatar. It is just data sent to an FWAU.
There is ample evidence within the body of Tom's work in support of its use.
Normally posters are respectful of each other here even with disagreements. You are breaking that tradition here.
There is ample evidence in the context of your posts that would support your break from tradition. As a matter of fact this cycle, from when I joined, commenced when you broke from tradition.
I just don't understand your resistance to citing the things you post that are attributed to other people. Surely as a forensic accountant this would come naturally to you.
You really want me to spend my time providing the credible evidence again and again as I continue to do. You just continue to deny it.

Return to “Communication within Consciousness Space”