Return Home
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:53 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 335 posts ]  Go to page Previous 117 18 19 20 2123 Next
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 11:59 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Dream Journal Posting

I would like to dedicate this post/ experience to, 2 people :

Autistic B:

A good friend of mine who wishes to remain anonymous.. But of whom I felt really helped kick start this thread with his relating of his interesting dream experiences

But also to -

Jim

Who is my MBT soulmate + Brother -

So being that I havent been posting in this thread for quite some time.., I was quite pleased I had a dream experience last night which could have very well been my favorite dream ever, and one where I reached the highest level of lucidity, I ever have in a dream ..

The trigger for it could have very well been reading some of Jim's older dream journal postings where he had some LD's
In addition I had woken up in the middle of the night , but managed to go back to sleep and than sleep in to 7 AM ( an unusual late time for me )..
The dream happened just before the second wake-up...

and so now on to the dream description :

So, it started out i was walking around inside some store and when i got back to my car there was some strange guy mulling around the car like he was going to steal something. i was somewhat concerned because I had left my wallet laying right out in the open.. And than I noticed he was a bit drunk. He told me he was needing to get some place and so i offered him a ride.. But I grabbed my wallet first , because i didn't trust this guy.. I told him dont take hit personally but your just a stranger to me..So as it turned out thru some dialogue the guy was a bit of a jerk really..

But anyways as were driving along , i had that stuff happen where i cant see the road any more my driving becomes quite impaired and the car has to sorta drive itself. And all i seem to be able to do is check every now and to make sure I am still driving on the road . The stranger/ guy was alarmed of course in the back seat LOL, But i didnt like him that much being that he was quite the jerk . So any ways cause of the obvious reason ive had this dream like a 100 times ( and so it clearly stands out as my most obvious dream sign to trigger lucidity now), i suddenly became lucid. But i dont mean these subtle levels of lucidity, i usually experience, where your like maybe this is a dream, and maybe it is not a dream.. But i mean the highest level of lucidity I have ever obtained before !

And so now I suddenly get this idea , like cool im going to have some fun with this LOL I was kinda surprised i didnt wake up at this point..but i was also applying strong intent that I wanted to stay in the dream reality.. So now im going to have some fun with this guy in the back seat So i started driving like a complete mad mad driving all over the place.. Of course knowing this is just a dream, and knowing full well i can do whatever i damn well please,,(I really was not proud of my behavior at all in this dream but i guess most of it was just in fun). So any ways im zig- zagging in and out of traffic, pretty much doing anything i please, cause now im running the dream/ show !. So of course as you would expect , this guy in the back seat in white faced in fear because of the reckless way I am now driving. So we finally stopped at a light and so i turned around and told him you got nothing to worry about, this is all just a dream :)

When i told him that i will never forget his reaction ..It was so much like the entire dream up to that point was playing out some planned dream scriptand he was only this actor that had a role in this , and now i just ruined things , by telling him this was all only a dream..He was totally caught off guard and speech-less, and than it sorta was like he just dissolved away at that point.. It was so bizarre !!, and than I woke up

But he seems more like he was this "dream character " really rather than this IUOC I had met in the dream..
His Personality was much too diverse, complex and unique to think that I would have been able to create it .... And so he had very much " a this is outside of me" , feel to him..

So any one else having similar experiences or just wanting to comment,
would love to hear from you all !

Brian

Last edited by Brian50 on Tue May 15, 2018 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 12:59 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Cool dream, Brian...
Did I understand you correctly, in that you think your dream character was an IUOC?
Or, do you think that might have been a test. Perhaps it was attempting to get you to act out in anger and dissolved once it was clear you were not going to.
It very much reminds me of my first lucid dream that involved Ted and I wrote about in this thread. The dream characters were trying to get me to act out in anger, instead I laughed at them, which made them very angry while I, like you, saw it as entertaining.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 2:30 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Jim.
Quote:
Cool dream, Brian...
Did I understand you correctly, in that you think your dream character was an IUOC?
Or, do you think that might have been a test. Perhaps it was attempting to get you to act out in anger and dissolved once it was clear you were not going to.
It very much reminds me of my first lucid dream that involved Ted and I wrote about in this thread. The dream characters were trying to get me to act out in anger, instead I laughed at them, which made them very angry while I, like you, saw it as entertaining.
I think you have nailed this down well as the most likely possibility..
The IUOC/ entity idea i felt were the lesser %.. I had much stronger intuitive feelings of the dream character placed into the dream by the IUOC..
and yes there were almost certainly "testing aspects", in the dream which I did not mention in my posting.. In fact several aspects to this testing. Every now and than, I will ask for these dream tests.. and in fact I have only recently requested some.

This than is a little lower confidence assertion than the above, but i did have the distinct impressions that the dream lesson blue print programs are set up with the idea that you will not become lucid ( at least to the high degree of lucidity that i obtained..) because otherwise I was able to perhaps " Over ride " the programming and take the dream of on an unintended direction .. But for me anyways this degree of high lucidity i had was quite rare of course..

But yes dream character , with a certain role to play.. came across to me quite strong in this dream.
There is also this concept of "dream fodder people" as told to us in some earlier postings by the amazing autistic B ( who by far had the most detailed and best dream recall of any person I have ever met)... These were sorta like just "extras" like a big movie production might hire, but who are quite inactive and have little to do in terms of "roles" in the dream/ plays .. Obviously you would have to have remarkable dream recall like he had, to be aware of these "stand-in's" in a given dream.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 7:04 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

dream journal-

afternoon of may 20th -

Looks to be pre cognitive dream, but could be some other interesting possibilities here as well..

So as is often my custom I will let videos play away as i fall asleep into an afternoon nap..
and so i had a series of " past lives" videos going.. i know I started off listening to a repeated one from DR jim tucker, who was the guy that took over the late Ian stephenson's work on reincarnation ..
And than since I have auto play on it will start working down thru the videos on the right side bar..

So any ways what happen sometimes with doing this , as it seems to have happened to a degree in this dream o today,
In this dream some character in the dream will mimic or closely copy what is being said in my PMR U tube video.. ( somehow it seems to fit in with the dream scene being played out)..

However , the strange thing that happened in this case was i had woken up and of course my dream recall was quite keen on the dialogue that was just spoken, just moments before in the dream.. But moments just after this , the (same or very similar), dialogue was than spoken out on the U tube video.. So I had somehow pre cognitively played it out first in the dream..than checking the video i had playing during this time, i had no prior recall of ever having listened to that one before..

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 6:02 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Brian, this happens to me a lot. Except, maybe just a little differently.
I used to think, I had to have dreamed things before, that is, a situation that would happen and then, also seeming very familiar, even knowing something was happening, as it happened rather than after the fact.
Now, I'm thinking I merely accessed the future data base, just enough to think I dreamed it before (dreams, being the only way I'd seen things before and could relate to).
In your case, perhaps you accessed the data base enough to actually dream it?
It's like getting a little tweak from the LCS to pay more attention... I'm thinking.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 6:22 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

thanks for your reply here Jim,
Quote:
In your case, perhaps you accessed the data base enough to actually dream it?
It's like getting a little tweak from the LCS to pay more attention... I'm thinking.
Yes , this was one of the possibilities i had considered also.. So i could have accessed the future DB just prior to hearing it in PMR once i woke up..
There was also a couple of other aspects I was mulling over related to the experience the other day.. But I prefer to wait and see if i continue to have further dream experiences before I feel confident enough to mention those in the thread, for the time being anyways :)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:56 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Jim,

I held my breath over a possible precognitive dream on the eve/ night of july 3rd..

A customer i was working for the next day had a position as a teacher.. ( a job she has never held before)..
So i was a student back at school again, and it was after school hours,, and so i popped into her class room where she was busy at work . for the next days classes. I was checking to see how she was doing.. ( In PMR she is currently recovering from knee replacement surgery.. )
To get to the main lines, she asked me if I had heard the news..
The news she had to share with me was not the best..

Part of the US capital building, in DC had been damaged in a terrorist attack .. :(
( the only details I recalled)

So i spent the holiday concerned that something might happen. i think i realize though there is a good reason we call it the future probable data base..
As it does imply to me that nothing is set in stone concerning the future..
As it turns out i think the 4th was a quiet day here in America..

Last edited by Brian50 on Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:04 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Brian,
I'm always glad when my vivid bad dreams, don't come true. Glad yours didn't either, my friend.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:43 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hey everyone my apologies for not posting in this thread for awhile !

Recently I have had some dream/OBE + lucidity..experiences that i feel are worthy and possibly helpful to "others" to post to the board here..

But first , I would like to take a bit of time to thank my 2 MBT friends :)

First to Jim,

For your faithful and dedicated postings that have made this thread all the more interesting with your wonderful replies and insights..

Also I would like to thank Martin -

For being both a kind and faithful friend and teacher. He has been the trigger to many of my recent MBT understanding but more importantly has encouraged me often to focus more on my path and experiences..

So now on to my recent experiences which seem to share this common theme of "perspective", in which Martin had a role in bringing this important concept to my attention recently..

1) 2 nights ago, I had my usual OBE trigger which was to first use lucidity to focus my intent immediately to change data streams ( have an OBE) .So i had a Dream/ LD/ OBE which allowed me to make a quick jump in progress / validation..of this "who am I" question and the concept we are in fact multi- dimensional beings . The main LCS lesson here was clearly for some aid/nudge to get over the fear that remains in me concerning getting past "death of my PMR avatar".. I noticed a vast perspective shift where the data stream seemed to derive from my "higher self".. I felt no fear of dying and even made an offer to end my life experience packet here and pursue any other direction which would be profitable for my continued spiritual growth..
As i think most of you know, that such a complete removal of a deep rooted fear like this would at least take a few months in PMR to fully eradicate.. yet here "connecting" to my high self removed this fear from the perspective of the new data stream almost instantly..

2) Last night im hoping i made some progress in trying to understand the recurrent "driving my vehicle " dreams that I have had off an on for many years now. which has caused some anxiety and fear connected to the dream reality frame for me..
I was able to obtain some mild lucidity ( in this driving dream last night ), and realized that what had made driving so difficult in these types of dreams is that my perspective is from outside the truck.. So than something where you might have increased difficulty driving properly if you had more the perspective of doing the driving as though you were playing a car racing video game.. rather than the type of driving me do more from inside the car normally in PMR..( although granted there are even car racing PC / video games that are done from an "inside the car perspective also "..
So the key here was once I understood that my perspective /self was not in the vehicle , I no longer feared any bodily harm might come to me..
But in any event during my dream once I realized this " change in perspective", i was no longer fearful of driving/operating the vehicle any more..

So as usual with these postings, i would appreciate any replies. comments , and further insights from others on the board..

Thanks, Brian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:09 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

-

Last edited by AnoNymousX on Thu May 30, 2019 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:48 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

AnoNymousX,

thanks so much for your posting..
I also agree that the main things I think your doing with dreams like this is working on fears, anxieties and the rest of the program as you pointed out.

So I think it may help a little bit ive discovered the concept about perspective ( if most of thee dreams are from the perspective of outside the truck and at a distance). And than of course anytime in a bad or negative dream like this, Lucidity would always prove helpful also .

But its still about the main game really, which is positive spiritual growth..

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:49 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Indeed, it seems to me in my dreams, when my perspective changes, I'm a step away from realizing lucidity.
Typically, that's when I tend to wake up.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:35 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Jim,

thanks for your reply here my friend :)

The perspective change/shift for myself and indeed Martin told me the same thing last night would occur post lucidity/obe for us..

Are you able to go into a bit more detail about what you mean about these perspective shifts just prior to reaching these altered states of consciousness ?

Thanks, Brian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:06 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Not really, my dreams are rather foggy as of late. The last dream I remember a perspective shift, I detailed in this thread a couple of years ago.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:08 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

-

Last edited by AnoNymousX on Thu May 30, 2019 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 335 posts ]  Go to page Previous 117 18 19 20 2123 Next