Return Home
It is currently Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:29 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 458 posts ]  Go to page Previous 122 23 24 25 2631 Next
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:17 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
I've not read Memoirs of A Psychic Spy but it sounds interesting. Any ideas on why the extended cycles of false awakenings seem to apply to exiting lucid dreaming?
Joe seemed to think it was because of his tiredness. He was using the dreaming cycles of his sleep to remote view instead of dream normally. And it made him more and more tired. And that seemed to extend his lucid dreaming, and make it harder for him to wake-up.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:06 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

That is very interesting to me because on this very thread about 3 years ago I logged my first lucid dream. In this dream Ted appeared to me and my intent in this dream was to give Ted information I thought he needed at the time about specific healing herbs. And, in fact, he did indeed try those very herbs and he had, as he described, remarkable success.

A year later, I revisited that post and was amazed how much of the dream seemed to be precognitive as well as being my very first lucid dream.
I copied the post that described the lucid dream and sent it in a pm to Ted. In my pm I marveled at how much was important that I had no way of comprehending at the time and yet a year later it seemed so obvious.
Ted, in his reply to me told me, though he had no way of knowing at the time, said I was remote viewing his home.

I haven't had anymore lucid dreams that I can remember and I have never remote viewed anything that I'm aware of, before, or since...except this, on my very first lucid dream.

This is Ted's pm to me including a quote of the post that is on this thread. The parts of his pm that were about specific people or Ted's personal life are redacted.
And, for those that might wonder, I have Ted's permission in writing to quote him.
Quote:
Jim,

It would not have been apparent to me at the time that you had this dream, but you were probably viewing the house where I am living with two friends, %$#&** and %$#&**, ***redacted***

So you actually had a pretty accurate dream. There were monsters here. I fortunately, was not in danger as I was not the target.

Ted

Subject: Aspergers, Dream reality as a VR,and a parsimonious computer
Quote:
Last nights dreams: 1st Dream, in this dream I meet up with Ted to tell him about the discoveries I have made using herbal remedies. We meet at a very strange kind of hotel with a very small lobby. The dream characters are strange and somewhat menacing somehow, though, it isn't clear how. What does seem clear is that it seems I have to help Ted get out of there as if these dream characters are somehow a threat to his safety. He doesn't want to leave so we find a place there where he can stay out of their sight.

After this is done I return to this strange and small lobby to talk to these dream characters that barely resemble humans. Strange occurrences keep happening that I am unable to describe. Also, as I talk to the dream characters they seem to change, faces melting and generally morphing into even more threatening appearances.

I'm thinking this should be scary but instead I find it funny. The more I laugh the madder they get and the more they want to pull me close to them as if to talk to me in an intimidating manner. I don't resist, I let them pull me in close and I'm neither intimidated nor scared. This seems to really bother them so they try harder morphing and melting but it has the effect of entertaining me rather than scaring me. I have zero self defense inclinations.

After I get bored with this I find Ted again, we are by ourselves walking down some kind of hallway when it dawns on me, I must be dreaming. At this point I say to Ted, "I know that I am in a lucid dream." This is the last time I see Ted in the dream.

I don't remember if he was ready to leave or if he just wanted to sleep. Regardless, I head back to the lobby to have some fun experimenting with this dream state and my dream characters. They are still attempting to frighten me but instead of changing them by talking to them, I change them with my mind. But, I can only change them a little bit at a time. And it seems as if with each try, I don't really have much control of how they do change or what they change into. Faces melting is the best way I can describe their changes.

Throughout the dream, it seemed as if I was supposed to protect Ted somehow and yet he always seemed to be somewhere else and in the end, not really need any protection. The strangeness that should have been scary was never scary but rather funny.

This is the first time ever for this kind of dream in two ways. One, I realized I was dreaming without waking up and was able to experiment with it though I couldn't seem to do much but what I did do, I mostly did with my thoughts rather than talking. Two, it was clearly supposed to frighten me based on the apparent attitudes of the dream characters.

In the past, I might have reacted in self defense. But instead, I reacted with laughter and fearlessness even letting them pull me in close to them and putting my arm around them like we were old friends.
It seemed like this went on all night. But, when I awoke, it was only a little after one in the morning.

Dream 2: This one was short and sweet involving something that has always been one of my favorite things, flying. Helicopter flying to be exact but I had no controls for my hands.

I had to control the helicopter with my mind. It was very difficult at first with very limited success. After a while it seemed I became better at it and felt like I had more success than in my first dream.
I knew about my first dream too in this second dream. I was just thinking this is working out better than the last dream when my alarm woke me up.

Too cool!!! I can hardly wait till bedtime again, lol.
Interestingly, I would never have known I had a precognitive, remote viewing dream that just also happened to be lucid with fear tests had I not been logging them into this forum.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:49 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:

Interestingly, I would never have known I had a precognitive, remote viewing dream that just also happened to be lucid with fear tests had I not been logging them into this forum.
Hey Jim, this is an excellent piece of documentary evidence. Thanks for posting.

John

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:11 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Jim,

thanks for your excellent posting here .

I was just curious if you had any further dreams about Ted , since his passing ?

Brian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:24 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

None that I recall. I tried to make myself available to that but I had no experiences that I know of.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:54 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Not a dream, more of an incoming tableau in a waking state of whom I took to be Ted running through iterations of some past ‘Teds’. Difficult to say how many, they were all male, different avatars but recognisably ‘Ted’ essence/smile.

They came in as a linear, not your usual fanned-out iterations of a village of male, female, kids, different cultures etc.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:15 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Jim + Nessie,

Thanks for your guys postings :)

Nessie, I was just curious if this experience came to you during meditation and also if you were thinking about Ted in any manner before it occurred ?

I have a couple odds and ends this morning about the dreams reality frame (DRF), lets call it :)

first, i had an interesting dream last night ,
In my past I was a competitive distance runner most of my life, although I have not competed for many years now.
So in this dream I was running a race , but there was only 2 of us entered in the race, The race was conducted at this outdoors site, where you had to run laps it looked to be around a grass field. The middle of the field was a grassy depression , where you were allowed to go down there and take breaks . Also other runners could arrive late to this race but of course you still had to compete the required amount of laps round this grassy loop. ( i do not recall how many laps it took to complete this race, nor how far of a distance in miles the race was suppose to be ).. Perhaps i didnt know these answers in the dream ..

Anyway i do recall conversing with this other runner. I recall explaining to him the rules of this strange race as he was resting in the inner grass depression parts and I was getting further ahead by running more laps. I do recall hoping ( EGO ?), that he would continue chatting and resting and just be satisfied with finishing second in the race. And of course i was also hoping no one else would show up for this race so i could run even easier and to be the winner of the race.

finally, in my voice chat tonight with my cousin ( which we try to have every Saturday ), my cousin wants to know why he always ( or almost always), seems to dream about the mundane daily things that happen to him instead of the more important events that occurred during his PMR time ?
It was also something I used to wonder about also .. And i do have some of my own ideas about why that happens, explained elsewhere in this thread..

But I was also curious if anyone else wanted to offer a possible explanation for this ?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:36 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Nessie, I was just curious if this experience came to you during meditation and also if you were thinking about Ted in any manner before it occurred ?
If you’re using ‘meditative state’ to describe no longer processing the pmr data stream, possibly. Have you heard Tom describe when a person becomes engrossed in a good book they have let go of the pmr data stream, something like that. I don’t remember intentionally thinking about Ted.

Re your dream, good recall. It seems a bit harsh on the old ego, could be a lesson dream?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:22 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I think the LCS dream factory cranks out formula dreams to most people. They don't pay attention to dreams, and don't care. If you get some interface with the LCS, (a guide or something else,) then you can have much more interesting dreams. I do go for long stretches where I don't pay a lot of attention to my dreams unless they are particularly bad or boring. But I have found that I can have a great deal of input in the quality of my dreams.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:29 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Linda,

thanks for you reply ..

i had an interesting experience / dream last night i wanted to share with you and the others following along with the thread.
And than I wanted to see if you had any advice or comments that might be helpful to me as i do consider this an important area of potential growth for me and for perhaps others as i will explain : But first I need to give you some background , as this is something i dont think I have discussed much elsewhere on the board.

So I have had an interest in helping out i n the transitional reality frame for quite some time now, But as you know I struggle to keep a consistent / daily meditation practice and so its been an "off and on " thing for awhile. I want to mention teacher/ friend Martin has been giving me a lot of advice and helping me with the NPMR side of this as I chat with him often and he is more advanced of course in NPMR than I am ..
But based on what i have told Martin, he is quite serious, encouraging, ( and seems to know) that my volunteer help in the transition is something i should continue to pursue thru meditation .
i think most of the experiences ive had so far ( up until the dream i had last night), would be what you might expect from someone who is new and inconsistent with my practices. these has been in the form of flash imagery and short sorta random scenes about death , people connected in some way with dying or having died but with no commonality and definition and purpose.

I use my intent to just make myself available if anyone in the transition could use my help in any way or form .

However , last night i was quite sure I had a dream / experience where I went thru the dying process in the form of a shared experience with some one ( I did not seem to know) who had been killed in an execution style killing . This included experiencing the manner in which they died, there fear, pain and related emotions ect..( I dont see the point in going into too much detail on the disturbing details). But I recall having the shared connection / empathic feelings and connection with this person , who i assume to be in the transition still .
The feelings i had of empathy and connection with this in individual , were quite strong, new and very vivid and real, but difficult to describe in PMR words. I can only say up until last night , I have never had those kinda shared feelings with another entity prior to last night.

It could have been another fear test , but it had certain clear attributes to me of more a (shared experience). It did take me some time to realize it was a shared experience , as at first i just figured I was having a dream ( was solely about myself) and that I was being killed by bad people.

Although I feel i am making progress in this area.. i would like to start to bring more purpose, definition and clarity to the form of help I can provide to "others" in the transition..

Do you have any advice on what my next steps might be thru my meditation ?
rather than it be more a set of random and disjointed experiences..
I realize the things i am asking for take a lot of time. practice and patience !

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:05 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I think you had a notion of the experience until your intellect kicked in. Just let the experience be what it was at the emotional level you felt at first and don't analyze it any more than that. Keep on with your intent. A door has been opened to you. Don't shut it off with your intellect. You don't need to pattern match it any more than you did with your first recollection.

Many, many, many years ago I had a dream where I spent the night with a stallion I had known, and loved, from a farm I had worked 10 years or so before. I knew he was dying and I spent the whole time with him stroking his neck, and telling him how much I loved him. It was a long dream but there was no pain, just Love. When I woke up I knew that stallion had died. And I found out later, there was no Internet then, that he had indeed died that night. Horses almost never die peacefully. They are huge animals and unless euthanized it is a tough process for them. I have no doubt that I was able to ease his passing through a shared VR reality.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:30 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Linda,

thanks for your posting and advice..

First i would like to mention that Martin was also very helpful in satisfying my lingering, curiosity/ego/ validation issues, in that he has experienced many of these "shared experiences" and had very similar feelings and his his details matched mine quite closely.

i think the important thing for me right now is just to have more experiences like this and collect the data..

So I plan on setting 2 intents during meditation sessions..

!) have more empathic shared experiences

2) my continuation of my offer for "volunteer help", in the transition reality frame

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:01 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Brian,
Perhaps your dream is part of your training so that you can indeed be helpful in the transition reality frame?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:19 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Jim,
Quote:
Brian,

Perhaps your dream is part of your training so that you can indeed be helpful in the transition reality frame?

Yes i have actually.., Jim
and i consider it a strong possibility that is part of this. it would also make sense of course the " fear tests" might go along with the training program .

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:54 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I'm thinking the empathy part as well is part of your training. Lots of good stuff there, it seems to me, for training.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 458 posts ]  Go to page Previous 122 23 24 25 2631 Next