Return Home
It is currently Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:51 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 458 posts ]  Go to page Previous 123 24 25 26 2731 Next
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:39 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
I'm thinking the empathy part as well is part of your training. Lots of good stuff there, it seems to me, for training.
Lovely post by you here Jim..
Yes this echos my own thoughts almost exactly..

Also i wanted to mention , in a dream i had last night, the location did match up quite well to its real life PMR counter part .
i have noticed in the dreams I have closer to morning wake up, that I have a tendency to have the locations match up close to PMR locations.

For instance in the dreams i had earlier in the night , the locations seem to have very little to do with PMR ones that I am aware of. So although most locations i dream about do seem to be unfamiliar dream created locations.. There are exceptions to this rule that should be noted.

So although i feel myself being a bit more skeptical about this sorta separate dream reality frame with this separate data stream being sent, when the locations are more PMR oriented, The bottom line is I really dont know still..
For instance you may recall , another one of my theories if that there is this on and off sampling of your PMR folder that helps put together the dream- scape for your dream data stream. Which I suggest is rendered by the "Big Computer" ...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:33 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Yes, I had the same realization when the personalities of two people, that I know in my PMR life, were reversed. Until that time mostly my dreams had people that I knew as characters in the dream. After that I got a lot of people I didn't know. The LCS didn't have to use such a limited subset because I didn't care.

Don't limit yourself to location either.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:30 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Linda,

thanks for your posting

I wanted to mention i suppose lets call this more the mainstream explanation , which would than prove to be a skeptical side to some of my MBT theories and explanations..

But in my example,

Lets just say we have all done the silly half asleep things in the mornings..
So for example I might grab a box of vanilla wafer cookies and pour that into my bowl, thinking by mistake its my morning cereal..

So if you follow that thread, wouldnt it make sense that pushing this further along from half asleep PMR brain to fully asleep PMR brain ( in dreams) , is going to mix things up, forget a lot of things, reverse things and do other silly and obvious mistakes as a result of a progression from half asleep PMR brain to fully asleep PMR brain ?

So in other word some of this is just PMR rule set causes rather than some of my MBT theories ?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:09 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

All data of any VR sent to an FWAU by The Big Computer, is filtered and pattern matched back into PMR symbols, metaphors, and meanings. And that pattern matching is also through the filter of the FWAUs beliefs, expectations, ego, fears, etc. A transition from one VR to another, such as the dreaming VR back to the PMR, it would be easy for things to get a bit confused.

Last edited by Sainbury on Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:35 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Linda,
Quote:
All data of any VR sent to an FWAU by The Big Computer, it is filtered and pattern matched back into PMR symbols, metaphors, and meanings. And that pattern matching is also through the filter of the FWAUs beliefs, expectations, ego, fears, etc. A transition from one VR to another, such as the dreaming VR back to the PMR, it would be easy for things to get a bit confused.
.. this made a lot of sense to me. it was very helpful in my understandings..
and also why i refer to you Humbly as "teacher"..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:38 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
All data of any VR sent to an FWAU by The Big Computer, is filtered and pattern matched back into PMR symbols, metaphors, and meanings. And that pattern matching is also through the filter of the FWAUs beliefs, expectations, ego, fears, etc. A transition from one VR to another, such as the dreaming VR back to the PMR, it would be easy for things to get a bit confused.
I propose a distinction here:

All data of any VR sent to an FWAU by The Big Computer, is filtered and pattern matched back into PMR symbols, metaphors, and meanings. And that pattern matching is also through the filter of the AVATARS beliefs, expectations, ego, fears, etc. at the intellectual level. A transition from one VR to another, such as the dreaming VR back to the PMR, it would be easy for things to get a bit confused.

The AVATAR is immersed in this PMR at the intellectual level. The data its choices and random probabilities produce are sent to the being level FWAU in their original translation.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:42 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
The AVATAR is immersed in this PMR at the intellectual level. The data its choices and random probabilities produce are sent to the being level FWAU in their original translation.
Perhaps...left brained males are immersed in this PMR at the intellectual level. For right brained females, it may be the intuitive level. Or, right brained males, left brained females, whatever.

Full disclosure, though I'm male, I'm deaf in my left ear and hear everything through my right brain. My eyesight though, is clear as can be and I have always given more credibility to what I see rather than what I hear.
Just a thought.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:51 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

On another note, I reread the original (initial) posts of this thread by both Linda and Ted. They still stand and are very relevant to this conversation, maybe even more so. The reread was very profitable to me, personally.
Just saying.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:51 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Quote:
Perhaps...left brained males are immersed in this PMR at the intellectual level. For right brained females, it may be the intuitive level. Or, right brained males, left brained females, whatever.

Full disclosure, though I'm male, I'm deaf in my left ear and hear everything through my right brain. My eyesight though, is clear as can be and I have always given more credibility to what I see rather than what I hear.
Just a thought.
Interesting observation. The metaphysical models take us in a different direction similar to Tom's big C being level and small c intellectual level. In them, there is no gender. Accordingly, all of what you refer to is at the intellectual level, theoretically. Consciousness is not gender specific. In other words, gender is created by the evolution of the avatar.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:17 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
The avatar's, "intellectual level" is not defining how it interprets the data or how it's immersed here before the processing of the avatar itself with its five senses.

The VRRE(Virtual reality rendering engine) gives a specific visual data stream to be rendered based on the organism/entity and its constraints that are self-defined in that data-stream. Meaning, forget your intellectual level for now, because you are going to be interpreting symbols and shapes in a specific way, regardless when you are, "incarnated" here.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:47 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Jim.
Quote:
On another note, I reread the original (initial) posts of this thread by both Linda and Ted. They still stand and are very relevant to this conversation, maybe even more so. The reread was very profitable to me, personally.
Just sayin
Did you mean their very first postings on page 1 of this thread ?

thanks my friend..

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:19 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Quote:
The avatar's, "intellectual level" is not defining how it interprets the data or how it's immersed here before the processing of the avatar itself with its five senses.
Yes, I concur with an insignificant caveat as this is not the subject of my post.
Quote:
The VRRE(Virtual reality rendering engine) gives a specific visual data stream to be rendered based on the organism/entity and its constraints that are self-defined in that data-stream. Meaning, forget your intellectual level for now, because you are going to be interpreting symbols and shapes in a specific way, regardless when you are, "incarnated" here.
A little too metaphorical for me. I prefer to work out from under the "training wheels". I am going to be interpreting symbols and shapes in a specific way, when? When I am am operating at the being level in an alternate subjective reality?

So, when do I remember my intellectual level? Humans operate from the intellectual level. They receive data based on random probability, interpret said data based on genetic, cultural, social influences, beliefs and ego, make choices and transmit to the being level during their lifetime. So, explain otherwise.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:34 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I'm thinking you should explain how your intellectual level intuit's anything. I suppose I need training wheels, because I'm just not following your train of thought.

Yes Brian, I was referring to the very beginning of this thread.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:26 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
I'm thinking you should explain how your intellectual level intuit's anything. I suppose I need training wheels, because I'm just not following your train of thought.
Sorry, warriorbutterfly "training wheels" relates to the use of metaphors. Here is my source: The metaphorical subsets described herein, are conceptual “training wheels”. “As discussions advance past needing these arbitrary divisions let them go rather than trying to push them into greater specificity that just gets less and less useful.”~ Tom Campbell.

Could you be more specific about your concern related to intellectual level and intuition? Intuition operates at the being level. Thanks for the feedback.

Check this thread for a concise explanation. Scroll down to the definition of intellectual and being level:

Tom's definitions

Regards,

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:50 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

No need to apologize, I'm just not understanding you.
Quote:
So, when do I remember my intellectual level? Humans operate from the intellectual level.
That's where you lost me. Do you mean 100% of the time?
If so, where do right brained folks fit in and if we all operate from our intellect, all the time, how does our intellect intuit anything?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 458 posts ]  Go to page Previous 123 24 25 26 2731 Next