Return Home
It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:21 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:52 am 

Hi everyone!

Within this last year I've started meditating and trying to learn insight from this to better myself/grow.
This last month I think I finally started getting "good" at meditation and think based off of my experience, I am now able to get to point consciousness.

Yesterday I meditated during my lunch break at work. I got to the point where was just floating around darkness and some mild colors. Felt like I was half asleep. Not focusing on my body, but could if I wanted to. I could hear everything around me, but I could choose to put interest into focusing on that or not. In this space I feel really good. Nothing bothers me at all. I can tell I am egoless in this state.

I was able to hold this position for around 40 minutes. I started receiving information. I kept getting pulled into random "scenes" where I was viewing people talking, beings with random bodies looking at me.
It felt like I was having multiple random dreams. Once I noticed I was experiencing a dreamlike-scene, I could pull out and go back to the floating in nothingness. Once there, I would get pulled into another scene or something talking to me. It's really cool to be able to experience this.

Some of my questions are; how do you interact with the system? When I am floating in nothingness, is that when I can ask questions with my intent?

This is the first time in my meditation practice where I feel like I don't know any questions that I want answers to. What kind of information should I ask to help myself grow into a more loving and fearless person?

Sorry for all of the questions. Just really excited that I am able to get to this point finally!!
Any opinions would be great! :)

- Lane

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:47 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The Void, as it is also called, is experienced by many travellers of the non-physical.

Last year I also wrote a long article about it on my blog (or now very quiet forum, too).

Part IV (but also other parts) deal with some possible interactions. It is a 'travel hub' to realities as well as a kind of intelligent interface with the "LCS" (Larger Consciousness System), so yes, you can converse with it and get information but also use it as a springboard for experiences. As regards information retrieval I also reference Tom Campbell and his binary green-red method a lot, which is good for beginners of querying the 'database'.

Two formats available (blog and forum):

http://out-of-body.boards.net/thread/26/void

https://astral-blog.weebly.com/blog/the-void

"I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness. Everything that we talk about, everything that we regard as existing, postulates consciousness."
- Max Planck

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:34 pm 

Quote:
The Void, as it is also called, is experienced by many travellers of the non-physical.

Last year I also wrote a long article about it on my blog (or now very quiet forum, too).

Part IV (but also other parts) deal with some possible interactions. It is a 'travel hub' to realities as well as a kind of intelligent interface with the "LCS" (Larger Consciousness System), so yes, you can converse with it and get information but also use it as a springboard for experiences. As regards information retrieval I also reference Tom Campbell and his binary green-red method a lot, which is good for beginners of querying the 'database'.

Two formats available (blog and forum):

http://out-of-body.boards.net/thread/26/void

https://astral-blog.weebly.com/blog/the-void
Great! I will check out your article about it. Thanks for the insight :)

- Lane

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:32 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Lane,

Rock on dude....you got it! Yeah ,, that's the strange part for me also, when I get to a certain state any burning questions I need answers to no longer mattered, but yeah if you have a question that you would like to know the answer to or to focus your thoughtless mind on healing someone, that initial state is where to start. I normally ask for experiences that will help accelerate and maximize my growth in this life. but you can ask for anything you want :) I dont really know if it matters at all or if you just get what you need to get.

I was dismissing thoes random "scenes" as random thoughts and noise/chatter for many years in my meditation, I fought hard to remove the noise from my mind but in my experience I dont think it was my minds noise or chatter at all, try to pay attention to them without focusing on them, in the beginning they all seemed to end once I started to get my physicals thinking brain involved instead of just experiencing it, go with the flow :) keep experiencing and bringing yourself to that state, you will start to become very familiar with it and gain more control and comfort.

Toby

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:23 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Say the question in your mind and then push "up" with your intent for lack of a better word to send your question. To communicate with other iuoc of fwau or both at the same time of a particular iuoc say the whole thought , sentence or paragraph in your mind and then send it. Remember if words does not best express your thoughts you can send a picture, a feeling, etc. We are not limited to communicating with words and often a picture is worth a thousand words as the saying goes..