Return Home
It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:47 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:25 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi all, today i will introduce a new variant of Npmr which i have been spending time working on.

this npmr is different from the regular npmr you may have traveled through. what i will show you today is the most basic part of npmr.
i will also show you a meditation technique with images that will show you what you are looking for and how to control it.

i call this npmr 0 which is the first inner most basic subjecive building block you can find. no experience in Npmr is required to work in this space. this space is much different from the full blown npmr experience. it is practically invisible and sits right in between consciousness awarness of pmr and nmpr. what convinces me besides the regular progress that i have made is that when in full blown npmr i get to play with npmr 0 in a much more predominant matter and i have general acess to npmr 0. it isnt much to begin with but it seems to be the skeleton of npmr in such a way that progress made through this subset is permanent. being a regular traveler in npmr, i have to take medication that supress npmr activity and all i am left with is this component which i call npmr 0.

first what you need to do is sit back close your eyes and stare into the blackness. let visual stimuli decrease a bit and what you will be looking for is a cross pattern within the noise that is predominantly there wither you look at it or not.

here is what you are looking for
https://www.flickr.com/photos/130191083 ... /lightbox/

i made this with photoshop but shows pretty accurately what i have in front of me.

now nmpr 0 is at the moment a very basic compiler. the image renders just like a regular computer monitor or classical tv.

what you will notice when u find this pattern is that you can spin it around with your intent. the bars of the cross usually spin opposite from one another so its kind of frustrating because you want it to spin correctly which is both spin in the same direction.

now iv been on a real computer compiler this time and i have gotten the same pattern through a basic algorithm using sin x, tan x for the x, y coordinates of a dot incremented by x=x+1 each cycle..

here is the basic code
///////////////////////////////////////
//position of middle of screen of coordinates a, b
a=screen width()/2
b=screen height()/2

// begin loop
do
// clear screen when screen has cycled 360 times and reset i
if i>360
cls
i=0
EndIF

// increment i
i=i+1

// touch commands

if upkey()=1 then t=t+1
if downkey()=1 then t=t-1
x=x+1
// assigning values to variables
posx=a+tan(x)*(100+t)
posy=b+sin(x)*(100)
pos1=a+cos(x)*(100)
// dot creator x y
dot posx, posy

wait 2
//close loop

loop
///////////////////////
this code renders the following image which is actually animated

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130191083 ... /lightbox/

a basic understanding in computer programming is required but as u can see this program is not that complicated. anyways the render yields out a pattern similar to the one that is present when eyes are closed. this is the closest thing i have found that creates this pattern everything else such as topology or atomic spin failed ill talk about those later maby.

now since you can move the pattern with your mind. this means there is a input within the thought compiler. if there is a input there is a way to reverse engineer the entire compiler based off small deductions and testings.

the compiler seems to go through the input of the command after it has cycled through the whole screen or maby every single instance i dont know i am still playing with it. and i have no clue why the system would give a sinx tan x graph but anyways there it is

in npmr0 your thougths are the ruft draft, the programmer the language and the input. so there is a huge array of possibilities for one to test and try and as soon as something clicks, the entire structure will reorgnise itself into a better more robust system. i have seen this happen at very little scales.

it took me a very long time to get to the point where i realized that this could be something of value even though very trivial looking at first.

i have indeed made progress very little though i am currently stuck and dont know what to figure out next but fresh info will arrive soon enough after i have digested the small incremental steps i have done already.

if you can realize the potential in computing or have a compiler for your thoughts you will realize that it is a big deal, i maby wrong about the whole thing as i have not yet made enough progress to correctly determine its validity but i still feel like it must be shared so here you are.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:22 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Interesting post. I tried to find the cross and it didn't quite work for me, but that's probably because I'm bad at meditating.
While everybody experiences a personal interface with the larger reality, it's a very interesting subject to me to explore what kinds of NPMR experiences people have in common.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:17 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi Damon,

I experience the same thing... I call it a "False Horizon" and its like a like of differing intensity compared to my peripheral vision. It normally occurs after about 10-20 minutes. Its normally just a line that passes right across my field of view.

As the meditation progresses, I try to rotate the line through various orientations. Vertical, 45*, rotating. I focus on nothing but this false horizon.

Others here have also reported similar closed eye visuals during mediation and other states...

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=8688

Sincerely,

~Martin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:06 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Ha ha ha.....excellent art Damon. Is it your own work? Do you do tatts for a living? I really liked the cyberpunk imagery. What is it with the religious symbology?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:41 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi martin Au yeah i think we see the same thing always strange how it doesnt want to turn correctly, iv often compared it with particles moving or somthing as i was always trying to figure out what it was. i started by thinking it was an electron or somthign those are just the metaphores i use to try to understand it so i used geometric topology to understand how it forms a cross but i didnt have any luck in that field.

Yes Nessi that is my work, i am a tattoo artist on my free time although i have not done any tattoos in years i do count on starting over again some time later this year. and religous symbology is dominant in the tattoo field.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:14 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Martin AU

if i change the value of the dots x, y to tanx, cosx i get a very similar pattern as the photo the person posted in the thread u sent me

do you think there is a link?
here is the render

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130191083 ... ed-public/

if there is a link that would mean that this might be the right track, im thinking it could indeed give us some kind of tangible approach to npmr we could agree on.

iv gotten the rotating bar to stabilize a bit by indicating to the program how the pixels are rendered one by one it was somthing like that. i wonder if you can access the code after sufficient meddling around, it must be possible. i still cant figure out exactly whats going on when i turn the bars but im working on it. im kind of stuck at the moment

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:24 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

During one of the times where I was lucky to explore NPMR, I encountered some sort of "MBT milestone". It seemed like a little special thing for MBT aware people to find.
Have any of you experienced that?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:03 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi Damon

I know this off topic for the thread and I hope you don't mind but I'd really like to ask about your opinion on the massive resurgence of body art amongst young women this century.

I thought some of your artwork depicting the female form was quite beautiful and with you also being a tatoo artist you might be the ideal person to know whether tattoo artists are beginning to take into account how things like pregnancy or ageing impacts the female form?

I see so many young women having tattoos done on their torso, breast area, upper thighs etc. and well we all know how these might look several pregnancies or decades down the road.

Is this something you take into account in your own work and if so which areas of the female body do you think are suitable for body art which will stand the ravages of time?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:06 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

hey Nessie, im sorry but i dont want to address that quite yet on this thread its off topic. maby if u give me your email i can send you a message with what i think about what u asked?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:09 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

No probs Damon. I think humans have been into body art for, well forever, and whilst I know women from a diversity of cultures who’s body art take more traditional forms I think it’s a shame that in the west the current resurgence doesn’t seem to take a more holistic view. Then there’s npmr symbolism and whether that could have been a historical influence in art forms. PM me if you have any thoughts on the matter but no sweat if not.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:22 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

ok im going to try and tie this up with mbt, this goes back to the war simulation tom was talking about , how each sentient being has a allocated memory so that it can properly evolve on the field, the cross we are observing is actually that memory in a visual form.

when u first enter npmr and navigate i always had the feeling that i was doing all the stuff but it never felt like my own archetecture et felt like i was using somthing that was already there but not necessarly my own work. so when u drop ego and begin exploring npmr it is like using somone else archetecture, with the memory u have. this post is about updating ones own memory, iv com across a better overview of what is happening.

it seems that the dot has an intensity meter so that should also be included within the code as well as how the dot leaves the pixel it is located on. i have found that i can progress using this method small increments at a time. by having a structure of thought of what is going on as well as indicating ideas that properly show what is going on u can extend the algorithm to do more things.

on a mbt perspective this is like the delta ts were observing were only looking at a small fraction of what is going on by having a intuitive sense of the background (the part that is invisible) one can bootstrap to gain a broader control over the observable part. delta ts bullets updating cycles being passed, i think we can all develop our intuitive sense of what is going on using classical pictures etc.. a programming background is not necessary but some kind of way of relating is incouraged.

think if u had more memory allocated and the type of thing you could do with it. by updating the standard operation of the memory, u can begin to write ur own algorithms etc..

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:44 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Okay so did the visuals with the Cross Pattern. Could rotate and spin anti-clockwise with both arms in same direction. Made several attempts at making arms go in opposite directions but it would have been a forced thing. Predominant feature was pixel approx. 1/4 along right arm that morphed into light tunnel. Went with tunnel, had brief imagery and ended in yellow.

Image titled Diamond Pattern (I'd thought the original was a continuous line in purple/blue with gap on lower left quadrant?). Did visual, the gap kept filling in with green/yellow line and right side of pattern expanded once gap was filled.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:25 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

so you found the pattern! great, now iv managed to stablize the rotation a bit by indicating how the pixels are processed just like u see on this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BJU2drrtCM&t=127s

the beginning when they show how a tv scans the screen, if u play with your thoughts and kind of indicate how ur visual field when eyes closed and playing with the cross scans the field of vision, u can sort of update how the program works. usualy ur conciousness will reorganize the bits of energy into a more complete picture. i would say just play with it until u get som interesting thigns going on, the entire thing kind of mimicks what you think, so if u imagine a particle moving across the field, it will use available memory to generate that thought in visual form. i think using ur thoughts in a constructive method can be used to boostrap this baby into somthing more. kind of like a program that betters itself and uses less memory to do more etc... if u look closely the render is happening very very fast so it is hard to tell if it is a dot that is moving in which direction or if it is even a dot at all but i assume it is. the input commmand( the way you move the dot that forms the cross) follows a particular algorithm that i am trying to decode, usualy it may have to do with angles between each dot.

think of it as a program that can update itself by reverse engineering its building blocks. it gets very fun once u start understand what this may be, in other words its like designing ur own memory.

so the program follows your general thought pattern using the little input we have.

i believe that at the moment , the way we are using this is very limited so the possible renders we can do doesnt have much purpose yet so perhaps the goal is to increase memory by any means until we are able to appreciate a better production of thought patterns

perhaps a good place to start would be trying to understand where the center of rotation is located as i cant seem to find any but it sure seems to spin...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:02 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

ok i acctually got it doing all sorts of things, update : the dot values between x and y are swapping that is perhaps why we cant get our rotation correct

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:06 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi Damon

I didn’t have to find the cross because you had provided the image so I just closed my eyes, brought the image up and asked to see what you wanted shown. I did play around with it but approached it as being part of your tool set not mine. I got the axis of the cross as an almost mechanical part when I visualised the fast spin? I didn’t ask for anything about the diamond, that just came in. I’ve watched the video, fair warning – I’m digitally illiterate, interpret and use different metaphors, but will play around with the cross pixels in slow mo and let you know what, if anything, comes through.

Re the production of fearless thought patterns, believe me, I feel your pain! I was on the forum a couple of months back freaking out asking if anyone knew if it was possible to obliterate fearful thought patterns with a one-time defcon 1 intent. Fast forward a few months of working to source the ‘fears’ and visualising it as a fractal thought virus that infects everything it touches and it’s begun to sink in that it really might come down to setting the intent and holding it on a choice by choice basis. Tools are tools and I hope yours work for you.