Return Home
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:10 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Forum rules

You are welcome to start threads here, but do not be surprised if they are edited. This is intended as a reference section, not for extended discussion.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:10 am 
Curator
Curator

Board members might find the web site, MortalMist of interest. http://www.mortalmist.com/ I quote from their own explanation of the site and its purpose.
Quote:
Why enter the Mist?
Our community is dedicated to exploring and promoting the art of Lucid Dreaming, the amazing human capability of becoming conscious in our dreams and enjoying experiences limited only by our creativity and skill. Mortal Mist's intense focus on the art and discipline of Lucid Dreaming, level of experience of our members, unparalleled data gathering capabilities, workshops and member ownership combine to make us unique among the resources available to both aspiring and experienced oneironauts. We are a highly focused community, with most of our activity concentrated around dream journals. Our journaling system is unique in offering statistical data gathering capabilities, tagging and integrated sketching. Three journaling forums are available, giving the choice between public accessibility with search engine indexing or private member's only access. A forum for Awake Journals offers a member's only access location to record "real life" events that may influence our dreams, recall and ability to get lucid. Our goal is not to be the biggest or highest profile lucid dreaming community on the 'net, but rather to offer a home to an intimate group who share a serious interest in exploring the amazing human capacity of Lucid Dreaming.
Ted

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:13 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

This is a great source for dream info. Thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:50 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The activity on this site has slowed since the original post as is evidenced by the statistics section. It does have some examples of phasing into VR PMR data streams.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:51 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
The activity on this site has slowed since the original post as is evidenced by the statistics section. It does have some examples of phasing into VR PMR data streams.
Hey jdjr,

Thanks for the note.

I spend a lot of time at a Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator based forum, and linked the OP info over there in a LD thread. Very seldom does actual consciousness phenomena enter the thread stream there, other than my 'meta' posts, so I try to engage, when I can.

Robert