Need some help with information about Carlos Castaneda

Devoted to providing the interface between the Bulletin Board and the Wiki. Links you might want to follow to the Wiki.
bette
Power Poster
Power Poster

Re: Need some help with information about Carlos Castaneda

Post by bette »

Jeff Green wrote:What if Consciousness, as the brain is wiring the connections of Neurons, does not care if you percieve anything as fiction or non-fiction (real or unreal) and will gather data either way. The "depth" and quality of the information will depend on how softly you are in Point Consciousness.
It's all data. That's why really disturbed movies like Saw cause brain damage IF the viewer sees it as real. We already know movies aren't "real" but they can still effect us because this all is a movie, and Saw is just fractal movie inside movie. I was going to put "in my opinion" but I'm not sure it is all my opinion.
Love
Bette
All That Is
what is?
Consciousness.
RBM
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by RBM »

The reason for the brain damage to a movie is discussed indirectly in Joe Dispenza's work, if interested.
bette
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by bette »

Tom has also mentioned it.
Love
Bette
All That Is
what is?
Consciousness.
DJ_Emo
Normal User
Normal User

Post by DJ_Emo »

I just found this old thread. I declare myself to be a follower and admirer of Carlos Castaneda's books. I think they are part of the world's treasure.

IMHO, the parallels between MBT and the teachings of the ancient sorcerers are much more profound than indicated in the previous posts. One of the reasons MBT resonated so significantly with me is these parallels. If anyone's interested I will post some of those, otherwise this will be one really large post:)

Best,
Emil
Ted Vollers
Curator
Curator

Post by Ted Vollers »

Emil,

I have not lost my original intention as stated in this thread regarding the Wiki. Many things have intervened, however in accomplishing that intention. The parallels that you see would be of interest as there were basically no expansions provided to what I had already seen.

Ted
DJ_Emo
Normal User
Normal User

Post by DJ_Emo »

Hi Ted,

As I am re-reading the MBT, I have started a list of all parallels, which I can see in the books. Will publish this at some point here.

Thanks,
Emil

Return to “Wandering on the Wiki”