With Tom's kind permission, I have uploaded the audio from his Fireside Chats to share with the people on this forum. I have created a .zip file for each year for which I found Fireside Chats on his YouTube channel: one .zip file for each of the years 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017.
You may download the Fireside Chat audio at these links:
2011 (50 MB - just three files, all from August 2011): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-H3x ... jRORUk1SDQ
2014 (296 MB): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-H3x ... EV3QTdvUDg
2015 (494 MB): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-H3x ... ks2VEFXc0E
2016 (791 MB): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-H3x ... HVNdjhhbmM
2017 (Jan & Feb only) (90 MB): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-H3x ... ExwYS13ZE0
+ + +
- The format for the filenames is as follows: "TC - Fireside Chats - YYYY - MM - # of #", where YYYY is the year of the chat, MM is the month, and "# of #" is the number of the audio file out of the total audio files for that month. (E.g., "TC - Fireside Chats - 2015 - 04 - 1 of 3.mp3" is the first of three audio files for the April 2015 Fireside Chat.)
- Metadata should be included in each audio file. The metadata includes an album name ("TC - Fireside Chats - YYYY") and the track number of the file for that year. So, you should be able to listen to them in order if your mp3 player recognizes track numbers. For those players that don't recognize track numbers, the filename for each file should allow the tracks to be played in alphabetical order, which I've made to be chronological order. In other words, you should still be able to play the tracks in chronological order if your player sorts music/podcasts by alphabetical order.
- Other metadata in the files: Album Artist (Tom Campbell), Genre (MBT), and Year.
- Either not all months had a FC associated with them, or if/when they did, I failed to find them. E.g., I couldn't find an August 2015 FC. So, if you see some months missing, it's probably because I couldn't find any FC for that month. If you find the FC for a month that I'm missing, please let me know by replying to this thread.
- There were no FCs, as far as I could tell, between August 2011 and May 2014. Hence, there are no .zip files for the years 2012 and 2013. August 2011 was the earliest FC I could find. Because of the rarity of the 2011 FCs, I have nicknamed them the "lost" FCs.
- I recommend downloading the .zip files with a desktop or laptop computer, not a mobile device, and then unzipping them and transferring the files onto your mp3 player and/or smartphone.
+ + +
If you have any questions or find any errors
: Please let me know by replying to this thread (not via PM, as others might also have the same question).
As for any thanks, they should be given to Tom. I was just a technician in this project.
Enjoy. Listen. Learn. It's good stuff.
Wolf God, out.