Return Home
It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:06 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Re: The experiment
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:48 am 

This is all very interesting indeed... :-)

I have similar thoughts to vzam above, re environmental degradation/climate change etc. We seem to be running out of time in a little picture sense, to grow up, in order to stop the runaway effects of climate change/environmental destruction.

Surely, even if everyone realises that this is a PMR, and then works towards being more loving, we have already set the ball in motion from our past actions, to turn things around in time? Not to be too doom and gloom about it - maybe I am stuck in a little picture view about the whole situation/or am missing something?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:06 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hello Jules, I think a bigger picture view would be possible for many more people if they felt part of something bigger, that's why I said international cooperation to "mend" the world would be a sign that we'd grown up and evidence that we'd experienced an uplift in consciousness. We'd feel we were all in the same boat and were all working towards the same goal. The "every man for himself" (and every country for itself) mentality is surely "little picture" thinking.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:34 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
This is all very interesting indeed... :-)

I have similar thoughts to vzam above, re environmental degradation/climate change etc. We seem to be running out of time in a little picture sense, to grow up, in order to stop the runaway effects of climate change/environmental destruction.

Surely, even if everyone realises that this is a PMR, and then works towards being more loving, we have already set the ball in motion from our past actions, to turn things around in time? Not to be too doom and gloom about it - maybe I am stuck in a little picture view about the whole situation/or am missing something?
You may be aware that there have been civilization re-sets caused by mother nature in the past. One such event, called the Younger Dryas, occurred around 14,000 years ago. A site called Gobekli Tepe is believed to be the location of the re-start. I believe these re-sets are part of the PMR rule set. Consciousness evolution will continue regardless of the environmental issues, wars, plagues, etc. IMHO.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:34 pm 

Thank you both for your replies. Yes, vzam, International cooperation would just be wonderful. It would be lovely if we could achieve that. It feels as though there are a lot of people who wish to unite at present. I am based in the UK, and there is certainly a lot of love and compassion in the direction of the US, from over this way!

Jdjr, I have never heard of the Younger Drvas, but I have now looked it up! So, basically, if we drive this PMR to its limits with global warming, we may just re-set and start over, with no real interruption to the progression of consciousness evolution? Could the PMR reset to an earlier point, where we had the opportunity to make 'better' choices with regard to the environment? I hope so. Even if it is a virtual PMR, it is a beautiful one!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:42 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:

Jdjr, I have never heard of the Younger Drvas, but I have now looked it up! So, basically, if we drive this PMR to its limits with global warming, we may just re-set and start over, with no real interruption to the progression of consciousness evolution? Could the PMR reset to an earlier point, where we had the opportunity to make 'better' choices with regard to the environment? I hope so. Even if it is a virtual PMR, it is a beautiful one!
There are numerous future probabilistic outcomes. Yes, this is my belief. The fear of climate change is consistent with high entropy. I let go of any fear in that regard because it stunts my evolution. Clinging to the fear is the intellectual little c consciousness. Our goal is to evolve, we cannot do it when we cling to the fear of climate change. We can accept it but not fear it.

My goal is to graduate from this VR PMR. Based on my experiences, I can say there is unimaginable beauty yet to come. IMHO.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:51 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Based on my experiences, I can say there is unimaginable beauty yet to come. IMHO.
I suspect you are totally correct in that opinion, Jdjr.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:40 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
There are numerous future probabilistic outcomes. Yes, this is my belief. The fear of climate change is consistent with high entropy. I let go of any fear in that regard because it stunts my evolution. Clinging to the fear is the intellectual little c consciousness. Our goal is to evolve, we cannot do it when we cling to the fear of climate change. We can accept it but not fear it.
'Fraid I have to call you out on that one, Jdjr!

Two assumptions by you which I must challenge.

1. Noticing the many converging world problems and attempting to do something about them is good sense, not fear. The fear is surely in the denial of the huge and imminent problems we face.

2. Reset is a very weird idea. It would mean we completely get away with our past errors. It would mean we wouldn't be expected to suffer the consequences of our own actions, and wouldn't need to try to address them. What a cop-out!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:32 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

This PMR would only be reset if it was deemed that it was past the point of return for it being a good training reality. Otherwise we must suffer on with our mistakes.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:00 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Quote:
'Fraid I have to call you out on that one, Jdjr!

Two assumptions by you which I must challenge.

1. Noticing the many converging world problems and attempting to do something about them is good sense, not fear. The fear is surely in the denial of the huge and imminent problems we face.

2. Reset is a very weird idea. It would mean we completely get away with our past errors. It would mean we wouldn't be expected to suffer the consequences of our own actions, and wouldn't need to try to address them. What a cop-out!
Fair enough. Let me attempt to clarify my meaning, I too notice there are many converging world problems and believe it makes good sense to attempt to do something about them from a healthy being level. The fear I refer to is the emotional reaction, (anxiety, angst, anger,dismay, frustration, etc.), at the intellectual level, to the impending problems. I address these issues devoid of fear based personality traits.

Reset is not an idea, it is an emerging historical fact. The Younger Dryas was a wave of comet/asteroid strikes that plunged terra into a mini ice age for 1,000 years. A group of archeologists suggest that the advanced civilization residing on terra did not survive. The Hunter gatherers did survive. A group from the advanced civilization passed on agricultural methods among other matters. Man started over. This is what I mean by reset.

All of our actions while here are part of our evolution. Any actions against cosmic law will be dealt with. We are in a PMR VR but we must interact as if it is a reality. A healthy being level entity leashes emotion. IMHO

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:35 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
All of our actions while here are part of our evolution. Any actions against cosmic law will be dealt with. We are in a PMR VR but we must interact as if it is a reality. A healthy being level entity leashes emotion. IMHO
If you mean there is feedback, yes. Otherwise I don't know what you mean by 'dealt with.' This is a reality albeit a virtual one. But like a physical reality the virtual reality has a ruleset. A low entropy being doesn't have to leash emotion. They just don't have the fear, anger, ego, and other negative emotions. That is part of being a low entropy being.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:51 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Quote:
If you mean there is feedback, yes. Otherwise I don't know what you mean by 'dealt with.' This is a reality albeit a virtual one. But like a physical reality the virtual reality has a ruleset. A low entropy being doesn't have to leash emotion. They just don't have the fear, anger, ego, and other negative emotions. That is part of being a low entropy being.
I meant that we are going through this experience in this rule set and a reset would not mitigate the probable consequences to our evolutionary growth. The only real consequence is that rare instance where cosmic law is compromised, outside of the rule set, in which case it would be dealt with. In other words, consciousness is the only reality.

I said a healthy being level entity leashes its emotions. I agree that a low entropy being does not have to leash its negative emotions. Do you identify and leash your negative emotions on the journey to eliminating fear as you lower entropy from the being level?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:18 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
and a reset would not mitigate the probable consequences to our evolutionary growth.
Could you explain this a little more?
Quote:
rare instance where cosmic law is compromised, outside of the rule set
And this too. What is cosmic law? And how could it be compromised outside of the ruleset?
Quote:
Do you identify and leash your negative emotions on the journey to eliminating fear as you lower entropy from the being level?
Doing this may help one get along better in society. But it is no more than faking it. Faking it doesn't lead to consciousness evolution. It would be better for consciousness growth just to act from the being level and get the feedback.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:26 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Quote:
and a reset would not mitigate the probable consequences to our evolutionary growth.
Could you explain this a little more?
The rule set could be the consequence. (please see vzam's post #2 point)
Quote:
Quote:
rare instance where cosmic law is compromised, outside of the rule set
And this too. What is cosmic law? And how could it be compromised outside of the ruleset?
"Rules were set up by AUM within the TBC to constrain certain type of interaction or behavior within NPMR (mostly destructive). We now have consciousness and its progeny evolving within broad behavioral constraints sometimes referred to as cosmic law." ~ Tom Campbell
Quote:
Quote:
Do you identify and leash your negative emotions on the journey to eliminating fear as you lower entropy from the being level?
Doing this may help one get along better in society. But it is no more than faking it. Faking it doesn't lead to consciousness evolution. It would be better for consciousness growth just to act from the being level and get the feedback.
I do not agree.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:36 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thanks for the clarifications.

If you are tamping down emotions to be more social then you are faking who you are at the being level.

TOM:
Sometimes. If "faking it" is part of a process leading to "making it", then there is value in it, often this is the case if the faking is only temporary -- but there is risk. If "faking it" never leads toward "making it", then there is negative value in it -- you will become cynical, self-righteous, and worse off than you were before you started faking it.

Of course faking it may make you less annoying to others, at least until cynical and self-righteous sets in -- but in the end it is a net loss.

http://www.my-big-toe.com/forums/viewto ... king#p7113

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:00 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Thanks for the clarifications.

If you are tamping down emotions to be more social then you are faking who you are at the being level.

TOM:
Sometimes. If "faking it" is part of a process leading to "making it", then there is value in it, often this is the case if the faking is only temporary -- but there is risk. If "faking it" never leads toward "making it", then there is negative value in it -- you will become cynical, self-righteous, and worse off than you were before you started faking it.

Of course faking it may make you less annoying to others, at least until cynical and self-righteous sets in -- but in the end it is a net loss.

http://www.my-big-toe.com/forums/viewto ... king#p7113
I am not referring to "tamping down emotions to be more social" or "faking it". What I refer to has nothing to do with social interaction. It goes to SELF. To identify and eliminate negative emotions such as anger, hatred, deceit, and greed, etc., all of which are fear based, is necessary to lower entropy, yes? To leash them is to gain control over them while identifying the source and then eliminating them. Further, you no longer send negative emotions out and influence others. What you send out comes back to you.

Feed back is meaningless if you do not act on it. If someone tells me I am angry, and I had not perceived myself as angry to that point, I am going to identify it, leash it, get to the bottom of it and eliminate it.