You are welcome to comment on and discuss these projects.

Tom is participating with oversight if not actively. You might find a role in which you can contribute yourself. (Help Wanted)
Ted Vollers
Curator
Curator

You are welcome to comment on and discuss these projects.

Post by Ted Vollers »

Just to be clear, I locked the original thread from posting as anyone wishing to discuss these projects would create a better environment, less confused and cluttered, by starting a new thread or continuing in this current thread. It just occurred to me that it might not be clear that such discussion is invited, just not in the announcement thread. That will be changed and perhaps added to later as new projects are added or there are major changes to announce.

Ted
patricjmiller
Power Poster
Power Poster

Re: You are welcome to comment on and discuss these projects

Post by patricjmiller »

Well...... IMO, what is REALLY needed, is a basic primer...kindergarten style, which outlines the basic concepts of MBT.

Tom attempts this repeatedly in his seminars- but as a marketing/graphics/multimedia kinda guy, I find them lacking in clarity and flow. I have downloaded hundreds of his slides...and used them as I watched him trying to explain the "basics" of MBT to others (London, Hawaii, Unity Church etc.) only to find that his asides and wandering presentation styles, seem to dilute the original mission of getting across the larger global theory.

For my OWN use... I have created some models of the theory...and I make notes as I learn more, or you or others correct me about my understanding. I am all over this stuff...and have read countless books, attended seminars, and have written volumes about how all of the information I received during my NDE correlates to various faiths/theories etc. Tom's is very close on so many levels, that I want to be able to share it with others EASILY.

If you can't get the basics across...you are doomed to bring people with less understanding/knowledge/experience into the fold.
Here to add Tom's TOE to a greater effort toward global unity. I must have been Sisyphus in a different lifetime.
bette
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by bette »

Yes Patric that is what I call the "elevator conversation" where you are at a seminar and a stranger in the elevator asks what it is about with only a couple minutes to tell them. Being able to do that with any concept is a good thing.

There are the two assumptions, and then the nonphysical thing.
Love
Bette
All That Is
what is?
Consciousness.
patricjmiller
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by patricjmiller »

bette wrote:Yes Patric that is what I call the "elevator conversation" where you are at a seminar and a stranger in the elevator asks what it is about with only a couple minutes to tell them. Being able to do that with any concept is a good thing.

There are the two assumptions, and then the nonphysical thing.
Love
Bette
Wow...again with the non-physical thing. LOL. If you keep repeating that in an elevator, someone might actually be prone to GET physical with you.

Yes... the elevator speech is something I totally get...as someone who has been in marketing of some sort for most of my life.

How would you chart the AUM in your understanding? I find Tom's charts and graphics (slides) to be very lacking for this purpose.
Here to add Tom's TOE to a greater effort toward global unity. I must have been Sisyphus in a different lifetime.
bette
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by bette »

I wouldn't chart it because I'm not a charting type, but rather less organized. I do know where things are though. AUM is as far "out" as we can go as a conceptual chart.

In your marketing knowledge is psychological manipulation using Fear (Ego needs) always required to "sell" a product? I saw a RAM truck commercial, and yes I am talking about it so it worked, during one of the many cable shows about the end of the world in a couple weeks (we are going to visit my sister Friday, and to Disneyland Sat) ;), and the commercial showed mountains collapsing in behind the truck and said out loud in the spiel the words "heaven and hell" as the truck made it's way through. Do people just not see the manipulation?

Love
Bette
All That Is
what is?
Consciousness.
patricjmiller
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by patricjmiller »

My marketing was not that kind of marketing. No fear...just lying. "One day only..." kinda thing. It's why I got out.

I currently own a company that provides Internet apps for Broadcast companies.
Started it in 1999...after my NDE reboot.

Return to “Projects in development with Tom's blessing.”