Return Home
It is currently Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:43 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Forum rules

Please do not post here except for such confirmations and of course for discussion of such confirmations.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:14 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

I am not trying to self-promote my YouTube channel just to get views, but I am pretty confident that I have been shown the probable future in my personal life that also has probable future information on some of USA's future political landscape.

(Really) Long story short, back in 2001 or 2002 (I can't remember exactly when) I went into a very VERY deep sleep and had a series of dreams that I thought were just dreams. When I woke up my mind could not hold onto the vast information that was shown to me so I'm thinking it just got buried deep within my mind until I was able to begin to remember bits and pieces of what was shown to me over the following years. As time went on I realized those dreams that I was slowly remembering were in fact glimpses into the probable future. Around 2010 or so is when I came across Thomas Campbells work about the larger reality outside our virtual reality frame. When I read more and more I realized my "dreams" were glimpses of the likely future because I somehow accessed the probably future data-stream. I can't do it at-will, and I think that was the only time I know that it happened.

Anyhoo, in late 2016 I really began to remember more and more of what was shown to me in those dreams, even to the point that I could start remembering even more detail of what was shown to me in those "dreams". I have been doing my best to comb over what has been shown to me to glean more details and it seems to work somewhat, I also remember more pieces when a certain event or news story breaks and it triggers a memory of what was shown to me.

So in 2018 I started a YouTube channel called "The Everyday Progressive Show" creating lefty content as I am a progressive-lefty throwing my hat in the ring of many other political commentary channels. So in the middle of 2019, After I gathered all/most of the information I could muster and began to make a series of political prediction videos. There are 9 of these videos covering 11 predictions that pertain to mostly USA politics over the next 2-10+ years. If you are just wanting to check out the video titles to get an idea of the predictions just click here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... n3_N4KZAB2 to take a peek at them.

So if over the next few years or so my predictions do come true, it will be proof that there is something going on and may lend credence to Thomas Campbells work. I'm very sure many/most will hit the mark and be very difficult to write them off as luck or coincidence. Lemme know what you all think. Cheers!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:01 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Welcome to the forum. Just my guess but I think you got a glimpse into the Probable Future Database as a good nudge to open your eyes to a larger reality. I don't know if you understand how a digital reality works, but it is dependent on a random draw. So the further out you get the more inaccurate the probable future is.

My advice is not to get too hung up on this. I think this nudge was more for you personally than for the general public. And Tom's work usually ends up in the minds of those who are ready for it.

For more information on how the random draw works:

US Space and Rocket Center (Part 1 of 3) 1:02:38

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcxeEaO ... bCRsMi_IM

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:42 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

The thing is, I thought that too for the longest time that what I say was some sort of random draw. But what I've experienced over the last 17 years or so is that almost all of the things that were shown to me did come to pass except for a few crucial points where I had a choice in what direction to go in. And I am already open to the larger reality as far as realizing it is really there. But posting these videos is a small risk of me just being wrong due to the nature of free will and physics. Yet at the same time I've come to understand what is going on with me and what's been shown. Cheers.

Btw, I been a member of this forum at least since 2012. Check my other posts, they talk of this same prediction issue too, just on an earlier understanding of it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:33 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

i am glad you got some nudges and have found toms work and it meaningful to your life but i am skeptical than any future predictions will influence anyone to accept virtual reality as a theory.

take for example Allan Lichtman who predicted the presidential winner for the last 9 presidential elections by using history as a guide and studying the historical reasons why someone wins, what he calls the "keys" to winning and if so many "keys" are met the election will go one way or the other in the two party system.

i suspect in somewhere like Canada where we have many major political parties; liberals, conservatives, Grees, NDP, Bloc.. it would be much more dificult to predict with much accuracy ahead of time who will win the majority or seats of more than any other party, especially when things are so close.

and remember if you get to good and are on national television because of your future prediction abilities or even i remember one of the "mediums" on larry king doing very well then getting incorrect data because she was on national television and the psi uncertainty principle was kicking in.

now dont get me wrong, the psi uncertainty principle is broken all the time. i have witnessed it happen, but that was on a small scale in front of a couple people who were ready for it.

good luck with your project.

i receive many messages, sometimes visual, sometimes words spoken to me while sleeping, clearly remembering when i wake up. try to ask yourself what it means and how it that information useful to you in your life.

often very useful information so lets be thankful for getting data meant to help us. even if it is sometimes tough love.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:34 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

prediction presidential elections is one thing. But if you see the playlist title of my videos, some are not predictions on the presidential level. The one I make about Kevin Brady (a republican representitive in Texas) getting arrested in a few years or so due to crimes related to his office and being put in jail for it is really "out of the blue". I see what you mean, but The predictions I have talked about do the grand and smaller scales. Of course that would change if I were to "hit it big" and be on TV, then all of a sudden what I say would influence future outcomes from then on. But if I do it now as an unknown I can show that "something" is going on, and then we can use Tom's theory to address everything else.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:25 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The only thing that convinces people that Tom's TOE is right is personal experience. If not for that it is simply belief. People will excuse anyone else's experiences as fake. And that is the reason Tom had a crowd funding event to allow some experiments to be done at an accredited university.

I encourage you to look at your Intent behind your predictions. If one taps into the Probable Future Database out of ego the system will probably start feeding false information. The system wants us all to evolve the quality of our consciousness. The LCS isn't interested in helping someone de-evolve.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:46 am 
Normal User
Normal User

When these "dreams" happened, they just came to me. I didn't ask for them out of ego or anything else. I think they were shown to me as a way to make better future choices in my personal life when key parts come up.

And as far as people being stubborn and not "believing" where my prediction came from, that's okay. That's their choice. I'm not here to force anyone to accepting Tom's MBT. If they do see the videos and wonder how I got the future information in advance and they wanna at least look into MBT then I suspect that many many people will at least check out MBT and look into it as far as they want to. Anything that helps to raise awareness and hopefully the plausibility of MBT is a win to me and the LCS itself. That there is the actual end-goal of why I posted these videos. Not to "get big" or make a million bucks, but to help increase the awareness of MBT.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:49 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Hi JoeOh,
If you have a genuine intuition to use some knowledge you've gained in a certain way I say don't let anyone try to convince you otherwise. Tom says repeatedly that none of us have all the answers and you can pretty much go about changing the world in any way you understand the process to be in your core. I see nothing wrong with your ideas, godspeed my friend!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxUMFZIhny2WrrmCqZtX7w

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:54 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Getting information from the Probable Future Database gives you the most likely probability from the variables of that moment. The farther out the event the more inaccurate the information. There are just too many things that can change in the meantime. Random draws are taken constantly so the certainty of any event taking place is never 100%. And future predictions are mostly very inaccurate.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:51 am 
Normal User
Normal User

There are some prediction videos that I made that I hope to high heaven that I am wrong on...others take what you said into considering about long term inaccuracies. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if I have egg on my face. :D

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:57 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi JoeOh,

Welcome to the journey and good luck!!! Now that you brought it up 😊 I am 100% against what the left stands for, you week sniveling meat suits. You go against what the system that created you and me is striving for, to use your own power to better yourself, to lower your entropy, to grow under your own power and not rely on the power of others. You live or die by your own hand. I have no interest in your channel, thanks for the heads up 😊 , we can still be friends even though I am at the opposite spectrum of you and your beliefs.

-Toby

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:12 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Nice tirade, but a right-winger embracing the oneness (and the help) of the LCS to grow? Seems contradictory to say the least. Your garden-variety ad-hominems are typical of a mind-set I see all the time from the political right. Apparently my entropy is a good deal less than yours based on how I recognize that we are ALL in this together. Hahahahahaha, but okay-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:43 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Both of you interfacing with others through your political prejudices is sub-optimal.
Quote:
Your garden-variety ad-hominems are typical of a mind-set I see all the time from the political right
It's not really what would be considered an ad-hominem fallacy because he isn't trying to attack your character as a misdirection to any particular argument from you rather than just bringing up his opinion. And it's not like your comment isn't doing the same thing you accuse him of. Being right wing is also not mutually exclusive to embracing the LCS/MBT, at all. His comment was provocative and asking for conflict.

Regarding predictions, it's always difficult to account for the future probable reality since it is not set in stone and is subject to a multitude of variables that can affect the outcome. So I think one of the most relevant details in engaging with the LCS in terms of probable outcomes is quantifying the degree or percentage that this outcome is likely in that point in time based on a billion other variables that are set to affect it.

But it's also the case that you may not have necessarily accessed the future probable database, and that you were just having a learning experience within the context of your political knowledge in the dream environment. It's also possible that it could just have been a test. To convincing the normie audience, good luck. As long as 1 of 11 predictions would be wrong, that is more than enough for them to wave it off. Many people have made successful predictions and they are usually forgotten or there are more details that are not addressed in an otherwise successful prediction which are used to undermine its accuracy.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:57 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

He was attacking my character for being a lefty. And trying to tie "mis-direction" to what he did is not the only definition for an ad-homeniem (https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ad%20hominem). He was just doing it in a round-about way. That's not a big deal to me, I've come to expect it from many on the political right-wing. So I just flipped the script on him was all to point out the inconsistency largely found in right-wing philosophy (such as social Darwinism, or survival of the fittest). If you or him wants to talk about specific issues/topics in politics/economics, just let me know. I prefer to treat others how they treat me regardless of their political leanings.

And as far as those predictions go, even if I get 100 predictions correct out of 100, there will still be people that will be ever-skeptical and just chalk it up to extreme luck and nothing more.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:51 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Human+,

I do agree with you, this forum / website has no need for or what we stand for as the political differences, this site is beyond that, leftist, right wing is beneath what we are and what we are learning at the moment. My point and aggravation to thoes who promote one over the other.

JoeOh, I am not trying to do anything ,, other than explain my extreme differences to what you stand for from what I have learned over the last 30 + years, no need for anything political leaning here,, but if you want it.. I have a shit ton to dish..I would always show respect to you regardless what I think of you and your beliefs,, you are a light being foremost that is not of his meatsuit and you grant my respect for being here whatever gender, thing or race you think you are.... Yes,, you are correct.. I was attacking your character!! I dont see how you flipped the script on me. I do believe in survival of the fittest!!.. I also believe in do onto others as they do onto you.. so you may be more right winged than you think :)

I cannot say what my entropy level is,, I have crashed and burned and am nothing as I was, I was once at peace with all for several years.... nothing could effect me then 1 god dammed experience turned my life upside down and I became human again.. forced to focus here vs where I wanted to be.. Yes.. I dont think much of the leftest, actually if I was in a different state,, they/You wouldn't register at all. Your type does not flow from growth that I know.. I am happy to converse with you,, even though I am your complete opposite.. What issues would you like to talk about!! If your just tiring to promote you leftist website,, your fucked...

-Toby