Return Home
It is currently Sun May 09, 2021 1:48 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Forum rules

Please do not post here except for such confirmations and of course for discussion of such confirmations.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:39 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Quote:
I am thinking as an FWAU. I cannot think any different. It is what I am at the moment.
As a FWAU you are thinking physically in accordance with earth's rule set. You are more than a FWAU according to MBT and other models. You are a sentient being with a conscious personality "getting" a PMR and NPMR data stream. The FWAU aspect of you, the you that you know as you, is "cloaked" in a veil of amnesia by agreement with other sentient beings who have lower entropy than you.
So in order to think digitally, I need to stop projecting myself into my avatar and start “receiving a data stream”? Two sides of the same coin...no?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:30 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I am thinking as an FWAU. I cannot think any different. It is what I am at the moment.
As a FWAU you are thinking physically in accordance with earth's rule set. You are more than a FWAU according to MBT and other models. You are a sentient being with a conscious personality "getting" a PMR and NPMR data stream. The FWAU aspect of you, the you that you know as you, is "cloaked" in a veil of amnesia by agreement with other sentient beings who have lower entropy than you.
So in order to think digitally, I need to stop projecting myself into my avatar and start “receiving a data stream”? Two sides of the same coin...no?
Well no, in order to think digitally you need to realize that the you that you know is you is digital in a digital reality. There is no projecting according to Sainbury although Campbell disagrees. The you that you do not know is you, (the you that you know is you is suffering from amnesia) is receiving the data stream through the you that you know is you (your conscious personality). The you that you know is you is focused outward by design to maximize the data stream's profitability

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:58 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Well no, in order to think digitally you need to realize that the you that you know is you is digital in a digital reality.
Ok, so I realize that. What is the significance? Why must I think digitally?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:17 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Quote:
Well no, in order to think digitally you need to realize that the you that you know is you is digital in a digital reality.
Ok, so I realize that. What is the significance? Why must I think digitally?
Be specific, the significance of what? Why you (must) have to think digitally on this forum is up to Sainbury to explain. I think or try to think from the perspective of my permanent avatar because that is where I end up after death.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:54 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

[/quote]
I think or try to think from the perspective of my permanent avatar because that is where I end up after death.
[/quote]

But without the perspective and experience of the permanent avatar (You), you trying to think like You isn't it a bit like a 10yrs old trying to think like his 40yrs old parent?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:24 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
I think or try to think from the perspective of my permanent avatar because that is where I end up after death.
Quote:
But without the perspective and experience of the permanent avatar (You), you trying to think like You isn't it a bit like a 10yrs old trying to think like his 40yrs old parent?
Not really, I am trying to lift the veil of amnesia. The permanent avatar (PA) is lowering its entropy and improving its QoC. My conscious personality (the me that I know is me) is the conscious personality of the permanent avatar. The permanent avatar is a sentient being. The digital avatar (human) is virtual or an artificial intelligence (AI). The conscious personality (PA) enhances the digital avatar with free will and influences the choices of its AI. The PA uses an aspect of itself, the FWAU, to "play the game" or to accomplish its goal. Lifting the veil "transcends" the FWAU.