Return Home
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:07 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Forum rules

Do not ask questions about the model of Reality here. Only discuss principles and practical applications.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:08 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Per MBT, I think, I need some clarity on this aspect : When an avatar from this VPMR data stream, explores other VR's/data streams, the avatar has the indentity/personality of the avatar that is interacting in this VPMR? I say this, because, so far, or to my memory, it seems, that I have the identity/personality/ chacter traits, that I have when conscious/awake , experiencing and interacting in this VPMR, as whom my intellect and emotions and sensory operatives, identify as me.

I cannot recall, in my streaming other VR's, or in my dreams, of intellectually or emotionally feeling and thinking a whole lot different, [ as far as who i think my avatar identity is ], than I do when conscious/awake in this VR

I would love to connect with my higher self, IUOC, core being, or I should say the fundamental me. Orr, should I say, the core being that is not avatar-erial ly streaming data or existing with sensory awareness.

When I meditate, or daydream, and in night dreams, I do sense a different way that I seem to feel overall, but not a significant distance apart from my avatar personality, but yet a slight difference, of my identity traits, in my avatar form in this VPMR, but , I still seem to have a lot of the same mental and emotional associations, in my awareness.

I have not yet, [ as far as I can remember ] encountered my IUOC. Or is my mind just so layered over with PMR , that I cannot percieve data from any connections, with my IUOC?

If I did not confuse my intention to state what I am attempting to ask and convey, I would really like to see some replies with input on this.
Sincerely, Mike/

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:28 pm 
Curator
Curator

Mike,

You have it pretty well figured out. I don't think that you will have contact directly with your IUOC in and of itself. Your IUOC on its own is serving as part of AUM without separate consciousness. You may well have (develop) contact with your NPMR avatar as it provides some guidance or direct input to you. Tom's degree of contact with his NPMR self is special and quite unique as I understand. Beyond this, Tom will have to comment.

Ted

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:39 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Ted, thank you. I have not been straining or overly concerned, about this aspect, just very curious. I think, I perceive , the evolution of our consciousness, is the causality of how our avatar deals with the uncertainties, that come our way, via not so great choices, or some randomness- which could be a test and tool, to allow us a chance to see what decisions or solutions we implement, in a given random event, that has uncertain qualities, or is unfamiliar to our avatar's experience, in this data stream , therefore, we are having to rely on on a gut feeling [ intuition or a message from beyond this data stream/VR], for a sense of guidance.

When it is a familiar, event, or interaction, which we have some familiar reference point, to bring to mind, we can just about predict, the outcome, or result, per the selection of our decisions/choices that we make, in the event or occurrence. Therein , leaving not much room for advancing with new experiential data, that will require "gracefulness" to deal with the uncertainty, rather than try to manipulate the circumstances, from a fear or ego based motive. to appease the ego side of our avatar's thought process.

Then, I suppose, with maturity, we will know when to "stand up", or, "just deal with it", as it comes, and to do these successfully, can only and truly, be learned from experiencing and interaction. "Sucesss, comes thru failures, and failures come thru experience", and old Oriental proverb.
Mike