Return Home
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:22 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Forum rules

Do not ask questions about the model of Reality here. Only discuss principles and practical applications.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:23 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
It's a tough decision to make though isn't it, looking into the future probable database and seeing someone experiencing a truly horrendous life and deciding that that is what that person is very likely going to experience. Let's go down a fractal level and fast forward to a time where we have AI and VRs within this PMR. I choose to create a character that is most likely going to really suffer and increase their entropy and I send them into a VR and that character, as predicted, really suffers and raises their entropy. I made that decision and the character suffered. Tough choice to make isn't it?

I get the picture Ted, I am just being open minded and skeptical about it and not automatically believing what I am told.
I think you have the wrong idea. A high entropy consciousness does very little planning between lives. What they need most is experience. Given the randomness of the VR some experiences will be better than others. So they jump in and out of lives until they start getting a hang of things, start paying attention to feedback, and start lowering their entropy. Then, with the help of guides, some planning is done to work on areas that need improvement. The goal of pre-incarnation planning is to have a successful experience in which the entity evolves.

Even if you were able to access the Probable Future Database there would be very little accuracy on predicting the outcome of a life. One fork in the road with different decisions would take a life completely in different directions. There is a lot of randomness in the future of a life. The Probable Future Database is only somewhat accurate on major events where there is not a lot of randomness associated with the event.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:53 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Ted, I'm going by my actual experience not by the theory. I know only the here and now me. From my experience it was a very different me that supposedly made the free will decision. This may not fit into the technical picture that you say is how things really happen. I'm describing the reality from here from how it is experienced by me now. I get the theory, the evidence of my experience doesn't align with it.

Subjective and complex content may be difficult for the sender to code and for the receiver to decode without a great deal of error. Mistaking the information received for the information intended is the cause of much misunderstanding.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:22 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Unless you are able to access your higher self then you will never know. Why not just keep an open mind then?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:32 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Absolutely agree, very sound advice, thank you :-)

Subjective and complex content may be difficult for the sender to code and for the receiver to decode without a great deal of error. Mistaking the information received for the information intended is the cause of much misunderstanding.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:34 am 
Curator
Curator

A-A,
Quote:
Ted, I'm going by my actual experience not by the theory. I know only the here and now me. From my experience it was a very different me that supposedly made the free will decision. This may not fit into the technical picture that you say is how things really happen. I'm describing the reality from here from how it is experienced by me now. I get the theory, the evidence of my experience doesn't align with it.
If you do not have, have not achieved, a connections with the LCS, there is no way that you can experience things here which exhibit the situation in the Big Picture. You simply cannot experience here what the real situation is. The real you is not this present experience. Nor is it the experience described in NPMR. The real you is the IUOC which exists by and because of the nature of Reality, the LCS, which is studied in PMR mathematics under the concepts of Emergent complexity and self organization. This is how you came into existence as an IUOC, but with no consciousness within itself. It then over a vast time of development of the LCS became part of the Union that developed first into AUO and The One Consciousness and then developed into AUM.

The real you is that unconscious digital mind which is your IUOC and part of the Union that is AUM. In a very real sense, we as IUOCs exist only to serve Reality as the LCS/AUM. We serve as part of that Union. We are provided individual 'little' consciousness to be experienced within VRs of the NPMR type and the PMR type in order that we may reduce our entropy and increase our QOC which then feed into reducing the entropy of the Union and increasing its QOC. We exist only to serve. As part of your development and experience in PMR you develop a sense of self, of existence, and an ego which resents the concept that 'someone else' chose to put you through the pains of PMR and made that choice for you. But ultimately you did it yourself and in service to the Union of all that is AUM. We have no real reason for complaint, as we would understand fully if we did have the comprehension of the connection to AUM and the LCS that I mentioned.

Take any unhappiness that you feel at this concept as an indicator of how far you are from an understanding of this concept. I assure you that I am not the only one who is aware of the reality of existing only to serve. Read the mystics, although there is much distortion of the concept and no context as I state it but rather a concept of God as held among mystics at best and much distortion for PMR purposes outside of the mystical literature.

Ted

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:56 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Ted, what you cite here from Tom is completely true according to my own experience.
I don´t like the word "profitability" because in my mind (only in my own mind) it is associated
with money, business, materialism. So it bothers me.

But it doesn´t mind . I know where Tom wants to lead us to, and he uses some concepts as a guide on our path.

Entropy is chaos, disorder, hate, ignorance, darkness

You evolve when you organize your consciousnes, when you acquire knowledge, when you love,
and then light illuminates your darkness.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:29 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The Real You & Me : > From all the post on this thread or main post, and from all the other post & replies, on this forum [ MBT], -concerning our identity or "identities" , individually as in this VR PMR- a person/human being with a personality-and all that a "personality" represents, by PMR definition; > Then anyone on this forum , including Ted, "excluding"-Tom Campbell",
all are "dualistic". > Because- we are more in tune with our V human personalities, even tho, we are aware of the "Big Picture", & MBT, and know the mechanics of MBT, and know [intellectually], many other things relative to "reality" in general, beyond the mainstream -religious, cultural, PMR physics/science, social, & etc.-view of what reality is, or life & its purpose & so on.

Our core IUOC or higher self-as Sainbury, called it, ,,> is far different and unconscious, until it utilizes its' "little" consciousness, in a data stream VR whether PMR or NPMR. I have paraphrased, but the content I just stated, is from the post on this thread. So, in essence we are just characters, in a video. movie, or play, and that is only when we are , or have been streamed the data of a VR, and when we are not being active [ receiving data stream of a VR PMR or NPMR, we are just "void".

Therein, the human and its personality, that we think we are, and that we live, work, and have our being, is not who we are at our core existence being level. Tom has said, in reference to this, when commenting on decisions or response or reactions that we do, think, or wish we could do, that, those actions or thoughts- is who we are at our being level. I am seeing some confusion here, and it may just be me [ my perceptions of this thread or this part of the mechanics or tenants of MBT].

{paraphrased]- Ted, stated to AA, that "he", in his PMR, mind, did not make the choice to come here [ VR PMR], with his avatar mind, that , that decision was made by his IUOC. So, all of us, have to be "dualistic", in this PMR, other than Tom Campbell, because he has the ability to "live" in the LCS, which includes - what ever data stream he focuses his awareness on , and this can be "multi" data streams. I know of no other human in this VR PMR, that I have heard of [ that is not a fake], that has the ability to do this , and does do it.

I am going to make a taboo statement [ MBT taboo], I believe that Tom is telling the Truth, ie- what he has told us all is the Truth. But- our individual perceptions in our V PMR avatar minds & personalities, does not perceive the exact same images or thought processes as everyone elses, we all process incoming data in different modes & formats, because of our "acquired " personalities & intellectual thought structures, that we picked up from our environment here in this data stream VR PMR.

When, the clutter of our avatar PMR connected identity, mind & personality, is shut out, whether in dream state, meditative state, or any other state, non drug induced, and if we can remember the data from the streams in those non PMR streams, then we can start to figure out - with our avatar minds, what the deal is, and this will, still take many years-in our avatar thinking process, to get an understanding, of reality, that is applicable enough, to profit our consciousness , by the use of our decision space, and the relevant, feedback, from the results of the decisions we made. But we still will not really know , [ with our PMR avatar personality] the status of our evolution, or QOC- with our PMR minds, because we are definitely "dualistic".

Herein, IMO, - if we have "problem" area's within our person, we have to mechanically/ fake it till we make it- ie- do what we know, that is not ego based or driven. It's been 3 yrs., for me in MBT, and I still get freaked out , once in a while, at who we are and what we are, so Ted, I guess , I fall in the same category, [paraphrased] I don't feel good, and it just shows just how much I don't understand.>> But, that is partly not true-- I understand, but my avatar's ego identity, resents the fact that I am an "unconscious" IUOC, until I am streamed data- to bring it, to life & interact with something besides myself, in my unconscious status, in AUM.

What about, the explorations that Bob Monroe, had, and Tom. [data streaming in NPMR], and the time we spend with our guides or advisors , in the "between lives" state or time period. That seems to show our free will, in NPMR, and the entities or IUOC's who are channeled, or interact as guides, they don't seem to be cocooned up in AUM. It appears ,they are roaming the data stream or RWW, & etc.. If we are created to serve Reality, then we only have "Temporal" free will. Before long , we will be advised on our next incarnation, or stay snugged up in AUM, in an unconscious state of awareness.

I have to run the gambit, on this. My intentions is not to just stir things up. I am looking for all the feedback, and comments, based in a communicative format that is relatable to my avatar human thinking process, because , I seem to feel like a real human being, but I have a knowing that there is much more to reality , than my PMR learned or imagined perceptions of reality in general. I have yet , to take a focus, in my dream state data streams. I have vivid dreams, and they seem as physical as this VR PMR, is here, and emotionally also. I tell myself or make a mental verbal note, most everynight, - to - be lucid, or aware, while in those streams, but, I am still just participating , and observing, and I am not "doing" or "intending", or focusing on anything, just drifting.

In the mornings, upon awakening, I remember a few dreams every morning, and I have the emotions, from those dreams, and sometimes I have information/data, about something, in particular, but while in that state, I don't remember - intending to get any data. The only intentions I have had while dreaming, would be like - participating in a sport, or a sensual relationship with woman, -previously known, or having wanted to know at a previous time in my life. Or, just people, and interactions with them, jon a business, friendship, or escaping some disaster or unwanted event. But, I don't feel they are just dreams, within my imagination. I feel, that the ones I remember are from a data stream outside of my IUOC, maybe not all of them, but most of them.

I guess, people, who's lives are going PMR good, in what humans judge as to what good is, > don't need to find truth of reality. But, with the many undesired- things, events, and economic issues, in my own life, I can not just get back to business as usual. I have sometimes wondered, if someone has put a hex or spell on me, or did I sign up for such a struggle, this late in my PMR life? I am a very positive based person. I am not complaining or wineing , I am dealing with these uncertainties, with, an, abundance of grace. But , my better half, is not so fortunate- in her emotional & intellectual process. I do not fault her. If, most, people, endured, what she has and is, going thru, they mite trip & stumble at times, too.

In the past 5-6 yrs, I have had to make many mental attitude adjustments, myself, in order to deal with life's uncertainties. MBT is, so, radical to any other theory, philosophy , spiritual, new age, metaphysical - view of life/reality, that some of these deeper tenants of it, kind of freak my avatar mind out, not to count my ego & fear, level. Later, mike p.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:27 am 
Curator
Curator

Mike,

Let's try to straighten some of this out for you.
Quote:
Then anyone on this forum , including Ted, "excluding"-Tom Campbell", all are "dualistic".
Tom Campbell is not excluded. Tom is the same as the rest of us, other than having developed abilities to experience NPMR and PMR simultaneously on a consciously controlled basis. We are at core, at base, and IUOC existing in the LCS and sending and receiving 'messages' over the RWW which provide our experience of NPMR, PMR, dreaming or whatever else we might experience as VRs. As a part of the Union of IUOCs that is AUM, we are not as IUOCs individually conscious. Those messages that integrate us and allow us to perform as part of the Union that is AUM are AUM's thoughts and we have no access to them.
Quote:
when we are not being active [ receiving data stream of a VR PMR or NPMR, we are just "void".
No, you misunderstand. We function as we always function, receiving messages over the RWW, making as appropriate a decision as we are capable of, and then sending out a response, passing that decision on to later stages of AUM's thought processes. We are simply not conscious of those messages or the decisions that we make as they are not our stream of consciousness but AUM's. We are doing exactly what we do in VRs, but with a different type of data stream which includes elements which provide our consciousness of what is going on in that VR. What we always are is general purpose digital minds which receive appropriate levels of messaging and act upon it as best we are able. If we are doing this as part of the Union that is AUM, then we are not individually conscious of the content or of the decisions that we make.
Quote:
other than Tom Campbell, because he has the ability to "live" in the LCS
This is a misunderstanding again. Tom does not live in the LCS other than in the same way that all IUOCs do as digital minds. All IUOCs exist or 'live' in the LCS.

An IUOC is turned into a VR avatar, an FWAU, by the following things:
1) It is connected to a message stream which provides consciousness of what transpires in that VR.
2) It is connected to a single data base which stretches from the past, within that VR, and on into the future. In the past, it is split into the past actualized data base, in effect our memory, and the past unactualized data base, the might have been. As we pass along this data stream, advancing delta t by delta t of PMR or NPMR, the incoming probable future is converted delta t by delta t into the past actualized. Everything in the future from the NOW moment is subject to change and is recalculated every delta t of the LCS. This conversion consists of our receiving the new incoming data and making our decision as to how to react to it, converting it into the past actualized by that choice.
3) These are not the same data streams (messages) for NPMR and PMR, although they may be grouped together and simply tagged, message by message, as to which VR they belong to. And we don't necessarily receive a new message every delta t of the LCS. It takes time, as LCS delta t cycles, for a given message to be received. Then there is some LCS delta ts that go into our 'thinking' and 'deciding' about that message. Then we send out our response, whether it is a response that is part of AUM's processes or of our NPMR or of our PMR VR experience. The messaging over the RWW is all just a mass of data passing. It must be tagged in some way so that first, it 'goes to the right IUOC(s)', and then it must be tagged in some way so that it is processed appropriately as either AUM's thoughts, NPMRs input or PMRs input. None of these details of tagging do we have access to. We can only think about it in sensible ways, using our knowledge of PMR technology and science and mathematics to figure out how it would probably have to work.

See if this helps any and then rethink. I don't see how to respond to the very latter parts of your post until we get this first part sorted out.

Ted

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:37 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Mike and Ted

It is true that people who are comfortable in their lives, without major traumas or problems, or who have never had
paranormal experiences, tend not to need to go far away in understanding existence.

On the other hand all this "physical" universe including us, already exists in our consciousness. All that happens here is not important. The real purpose of all is that our consciousness grows, evolves through experience, changes its way of feeling and thinking and understands that we are here to acquire knowledge, wisdom , be more generous and loving.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:56 pm 
Curator
Curator

Dinah,

I would not so much say that we are here to acquire wisdom and knowledge as that we are here to train our digital minds to function better as in higher QOC and that this automatically, to whatever degree we accomplish it, prepares our IUOC, which is what is the subject of that 'training', to do a better job henceforward in every context in which it functions, both as a Unit within AUM and as an FWAU in NPMR and in the next incarnation in PMR. Whatever wisdom and knowledge that we acquire in this incarnation is not transferred into either our NPMR FWAU nor into our next incarnation. It would do no good in NPMR and it does not carry from incarnation to incarnation. Part of the way that PMR works is that we start over as an infant with the whole path to follow each time.

As I have stated many times, PMR is designed to work whether we are clueless or understand it all. Living in a primitive society or at the heights of society and intellectual life. If you look at the principles section, this does do the other things you mention automatically, other than providing wisdom or knowledge which comes only with another pass through PMR.

Ted

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:11 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Ted: thanks for your reply. Due to my "thinking process", I am going to digest the info, you have stated, and I'll, post, what my results [ my understanding/perception of the data on this thread], have arrived at. [ Not saying they will be correct, only honest-if I don't expose my perceptions, because I am in fear of being embarrassed, I will gain nothing, in understanding, so I am not worried or concerned about what anyone thinks, I am for real, in getting a handle on this, and I fully appreciated and respect your input/replies; and I am not trying to develop a debate, conflict, or any controversy].

So, I must, also, say, that I have no problem in being corrected, on any statements I post. Sometimes, in my past, I have just swept things under the rug, for various reasons, and I think mainly, my ego- it was afraid of being in error, and-or the controversy, conflicts, challenges, debates /defense, & etc., that could likely occur if I was strate up,- with what I was experiencing within my thinking. Therein, you [Ted] being an upright person, can see that I am not just screwing around, to stir up unnecessary & time wasting, dialogues- not,that I have never not, done that, I'm sure I have, and I apologize, sincerely.

Dinah, thanks for your input, also. Ted, her reply, IMO, seemed pretty close to , except- "that it does not matter what happens here in this "physical", because it is already in our consciousness" { Dinah- my paraphrase., I am a dumb ass, and have not figured out how to highlight quotes, on this forum, so, I have to paraphrase, I will eventually figure it out] . Ted, as we receive data stream, from this VR PMR, we are gathering knowledge - as in our V human avatar's sensory perceptions being stimulated from experiencing our interactions as a human in a physical world. I think she matched up pretty good to what you stated, except- the statement I mentioned above.
Dinah- no offense, intended, just laying it out, as I think I am seeing it, not saying I am correct. LoL.

Ted, when I stated that Tom, said he "lives, in the LCS", I had seen & heard him say that in a video interview, in response to an question, he was answering, so I probably did not perceive his full meaning, I guess? But, thank you just the same, for bringing it to light. Thanks, and I will be letting all this roll in my thoughts, when it stops, I 'll post what I come up with, and I stand to be corrected, if that's the case. Sincerely, mike p