Return Home
It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:44 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Forum rules

Do not ask questions about the model of Reality here. Only discuss principles and practical applications.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:41 am 
Curator
Curator

Principle 2: All IUOCs in Union are AUM in a mutual interdependence.

All IUOCs are, together in our Union, AUM. This is a matter of mutual interdependence. We cannot as a specific IUOC benefit without it accruing to AUM by some slight measure. AUM does not benefit without it accruing to each IUOC. The reverse holds true as well.

Origin:

From My Big TOE in the Google Books version on page 441 comes this relatively succinct statement which permits understanding this principle and its general origins.
Quote:
The energy of consciousness has the potential to organize itself more effectively – to develop more complete and brighter awareness, generate and creatively utilize understanding, feeling, caring, love and directed mental effort in a way that is useful and helpful to itself and to other consciousnesses struggling to evolve. Each individuated consciousness generates its own unique path toward increasing or decreasing profitability, yet all are expressions that reflect the process and purpose of the whole. Better quality within the larger consciousness systems is actualized through the synergistic self-improvements of its individuated parts. Entropy reduction is the name of the game at all levels and within all dimensions of the consciousness-evolution fractal wherever evolution is succeeding. Where ever evolution is not succeeding, that portion of the consciousness-evolution fractal is stagnant, deteriorating, or dying.

The entropy within a consciousness system (including an individuated subsystem) represents the unavailability of consciousness energy to do work. The primary work of consciousness is to more effectively organize itself, to take charge of its own evolution, and to increase its overall profitability through self-modification (growth). Higher entropy states within consciousness represent unprofitable organization: disorganization, fears, beliefs, dimness, diminished potential, self-centeredness, and an inability to understand complex interrelationships or see big pictures. Higher entropy results in consciousness systems having less power that can be applied to overcome the inertia of ignorance and ego dysfunctionality. Not decreasing the entropy of consciousness results in a squandering of potential.
http://books.google.com/books?id=RYHtBP ... 41&f=false

Initial Application:

Realize that AUM did not ‘stick you here’ as a punishment or to force you to serve Its needs. You had a free will choice to do so or not, although this choice was exercised by another aspect of yourself as a FWAU of your IUOC experiencing NPMR continuously. This was the reason that you came into existence as an FWAU experiencing this PMR VR. Realize that we are all in this together and are not inherently enemies outside of the Illusion of this PMR Virtual Reality.

You are welcome to comment on this Principle and practical application and further ideas about such applications.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:13 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Comment on practical application:
As I have worked to improve the quality of my intent, it has become clearer to me that what is "natural" to me (without ego involved) is to approach each interaction automatically with love for the other person. It has become easier to notice then that I have been conditioned by society and its organizations (companies, religious institutions, families) to alter the "base approach" for certain types of interactions away from that. For example, I have been rehearsed to believe that when dealing with someone in a commercial interaction (buying or selling something) that the "buyer is king" and it is "proper" for the buyer to be served, possibly at the emotional expense of the seller/ service provider.

Practical application: Work to notice where you assume social interactions should be done in a certain way that is other than loving. In other words, develop an awareness of how your own assumptions impact how you treat others depending on the role or circumstance.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:44 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Excellent insight.
I have made similar observations and have come to similar conclusions.
From working in the criminal courts as an interpreter, I noticed that the way many court staff related to people in the courts was less than friendly, and even hostile. I noticed that I was also treating people disdainfully. To cut a long story short, I had a kind of awakening, one of the results being that I treat the people for whom I am interpreting much better than I used to. There are still times when I know I could do much better, but overall, I am treating people much better. I also know this because of feedback I have gotten from colleagues and other coworkers.
I feel better when I treat people better. The funny thing is, that of course, I knew this intellectually or abstractly, but I still had a very difficult time changing my behavior.
I know it is taboo here, but for me, the change happened naturally, after working with Amazonian plant medicine.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:22 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Realize that AUM did not ‘stick you here’ as a punishment or to force you to serve Its needs. You had a free will choice to do so or not, although this choice was exercised by another aspect of yourself as a FWAU of your IUOC experiencing NPMR continuously. This was the reason that you came into existence as an FWAU experiencing this PMR VR. Realize that we are all in this together and are not inherently enemies outside of the Illusion of this PMR Virtual Reality.
Given AUM explores many possibilities and then generally likes to leave them to run themselves and to grow or diminish on their own merits, it is entirely plausible that a VR could have been developed where people were sent to be punished or misled into entering for nefarious reasons. This would still be entirely consistent with the underlying principle that each affects all and vice versa.

Is it possible and indeed is it ethical for a part of a being to make a decision on behalf of another part of that being that will experience itself to be a totally separate being with no knowledge or awareness of having made a conscious decision to be here?

Subjective and complex content may be difficult for the sender to code and for the receiver to decode without a great deal of error. Mistaking the information received for the information intended is the cause of much misunderstanding.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:34 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Given AUM explores many possibilities and then generally likes to leave them to run themselves and to grow or diminish on their own merits, it is entirely plausible that a VR could have been developed where people were sent to be punished or misled into entering for nefarious reasons. This would still be entirely consistent with the underlying principle that each affects all and vice versa.
Like a penal VR? Not likely. VRs were created to increase the quality of consciousness not for punishment. Punishment on the larger scale is that the person decreases their QoC.
Quote:
Is it possible and indeed is it ethical for a part of a being to make a decision on behalf of another part of that being that will experience itself to be a totally separate being with no knowledge or awareness of having made a conscious decision to be here?
Huh? Couldn't figure out what you are trying to say here. Maybe explain it again?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:42 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Not likely but possible :-) we have prisons within this VR and existence is fractal in nature ....

I have no knowledge or awareness of making a conscious decision to be here. To be told that another part of me made that decision for me, doesn't reinforce for me the idea that I have free will and I chose to be here.

Subjective and complex content may be difficult for the sender to code and for the receiver to decode without a great deal of error. Mistaking the information received for the information intended is the cause of much misunderstanding.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:00 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Possible, as nothing is impossible, but highly unlikely. It would be counter productive. The point of incarnating is not punishment but to increase QoC.

There are rules in NPMR and sometimes violators are punished. But Tom has never really elaborated on what. I suspect it is more a restriction of access than anything else - and maybe some kind of re-direction. I don't think PMR prisons are not an example of anything fractal in the larger picture.

Tom has mentioned a VR that is very rough - dog eat dog and just trying to survive type of society. It is more probable that someone with multiple bad incarnations might try an incarnation there where he/she couldn't so easily take advantage of others. But, again, this would be more in the vein of strategic planning for a light bulb to come on rather than a punishment.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:03 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Not likely but possible :-) we have prisons within this VR and existence is fractal in nature ....

I have no knowledge or awareness of making a conscious decision to be here. To be told that another part of me made that decision for me, doesn't reinforce for me the idea that I have free will and I chose to be here.
You probably have no knowledge of your past incarnations either. That doesn't mean that they didn't happen. After you transition out you will remember everything again. And then you will likely lose the memory again in your next incarnation.

You are a volunteer here not a conscript.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:07 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

"You are a volunteer here not a conscript."

So people keep telling me, but how do I know that when I have no conscious memory of volunteering, and was it me, the me here and now that I am, that made that decision? And what if I change my mind?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:18 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

You have free will. That is fractal.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:27 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Having free will doesn't mean that I can't be influenced to make decisions that I will later regret.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Having free will doesn't mean that I can't be influenced to make decisions that I will later regret.
Can't be influenced??? Then it is someone else's fault and not yours?

No, it is your free will, your decision, your consequence.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:51 pm 
Curator
Curator

A-A,

You are not getting the picture. No, it wasn't you, as you experience yourself here and now, who made the decision to incarnate or where and under what circumstances to incarnate. But it was you as the same IUOC that is the real you. At that time, the time of that decision, it was functioning as the you (the same IUOC) which exists continually within NPMR. You, as you experience yourself here, couldn't very well make that decision as you did not as yet exist. You as an IUOC did, and for a long time before, but only as an NPMR FWAU based upon your IUOC is there a continuing conscious experience of a self. Therefore that is the only 'entity' available to make that decision.

There are many decisions that could have been made, depending upon how much delay before incarnation 'you' were willing to accept. You could have actually chosen a different PMR. You could have accepted pot luck as what ever happened to be coming up next with 'no waiting in line'. If 'you' made a choice as to sex, then the delay might be longer. If you choose a specific location as country, state, town, etc., the delays become longer. If you choose a specific set of parents, then you get even further delays. It all depends upon just how much delay you are willing to take versus the specifics of your incarnation. And how much delay you are willing to take depends upon whether there is some specific lesson which it is felt that you should undertake in this incarnation and how tightly that lesson is defined.

Ted

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:06 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

It's a tough decision to make though isn't it, looking into the future probable database and seeing someone experiencing a truly horrendous life and deciding that that is what that person is very likely going to experience. Let's go down a fractal level and fast forward to a time where we have AI and VRs within this PMR. I choose to create a character that is most likely going to really suffer and increase their entropy and I send them into a VR and that character, as predicted, really suffers and raises their entropy. I made that decision and the character suffered. Tough choice to make isn't it?

I get the picture Ted, I am just being open minded and sceptical about it and not automatically believing what I am told.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:20 pm 
Curator
Curator

A-A,

If you can say the following, then you really are not getting the picture.
Quote:
Let's go down a fractal level and fast forward to a time where we have AI and VRs within this PMR. I choose to create a character that is most likely going to really suffer and increase their entropy and I send them into a VR and that character, as predicted, really suffers and raises their entropy. I made that decision and the character suffered. Tough choice to make isn't it?
The situation within Reality is that you as your IUOC are the real you and that you as your IUOC experiencing itself as in NPMR makes the decision as to what it as your IUOC should experience as you as you are in the here and now. Only you as your real self as your IUOC is involved in either the decision or any of the experiences.

What you said is that you, having nothing to do with and sharing no aspect of existence with a PMR created avatar in a AI VR created in a PMR computer make the decision to place them into a particular experience within that VR which might be a bad trip. You then become a second party acting upon the party of the first part. You have done something to someone else.

There is a significant difference here for you to be aware of and pay attention to. You are creating an artificial distinction by failing to consider the actual situation and the differences. What you state as a 'might happen' has no connection to a real potential of occurrence and significance as totally different situations.

Ted