Return Home
It is currently Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:21 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Forum rules

Do not make an initial post to start a new thread on this forum once you advance beyond the beginner level of posts. This forum is an experiment with the purpose of encouraging the participation of those who have so far only hung out in the background and looked over the bulletin board. It is intended to be a place where things are orderly for beginners without the free interaction of the main board. Post only with care for the recognition that we are welcoming a new member and not arguing with a fellow old timer. Your cooperation is appreciated.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:00 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

What is the mind?

What is the consciusness?

Are both of them together? or one forms another? is the mind only for humans? or it goes on consciusness?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:01 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
What is the mind?

What is the consciusness?

Are both of them together? or one forms another? is the mind only for humans? or it goes on consciusness?
Based on my research and experiences, it is my understanding that mind and consciousness are synonymous.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:23 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I think when most people think of their mind they think of information coming from their brain. And many people think that consciousness is in the brain. However, in the MBT theory the brain is virtual. The brain is the PMR ruleset constraint in how we filter the information our FWAU gets. The FWAU, (Free Will Awareness Unit,) is the portioned off part of our IUOC, (oversoul,) that gets the PMR data stream.

We are consciousness. Consciousness is the only thing that is fundamental in any reality. The Larger Consciousness System is all that we can know because we are a part of the LCS. We cannot know what is outside of ourselves.

Let me know if this is confusing, or if you have more questions.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:39 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

What really pisses me off, is the fact that you don't remember anything of why you even wanted to be a human!

Seriously, that's the main answer I have on my mind all these days since I did my #1 real out of body.

Why to be a male?
Why to be born in 1995?
Why that poor family?
Why on planet earth if I can imagine there can be more freedom and independence anywhere else?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:47 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Some of your questions are personal, so you can only get those answers by asking the LCS.

Most people are born poor. It's an opportunity. Some rich people turn out arrogant/annoying and unhappy, because they don't have to push themselves. Real happiness and success require effort.

There are much worse realities than Earth, personally I'm very thankful to be here instead of there. When you experience one of those, well it opens your eyes. Humans have amazing potential, but most people waste their life and throw their opportunities away every day. Then they complain and say "Why!". No place is perfect. You're always either a part of the solution or a part of the problem, no matter where you are.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:04 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
Why to be a male?
Why to be born in 1995?
Why that poor family?
Why on planet earth if I can imagine there can be more freedom and independence anywhere else?
Hello Explorer95,
These are the normal questions of life, everyone wonders.
I also asked myself such questions, except why I am a man.
Even if you dont had optimal start conditions, take responsibility and see what you can achieve.
Its yours to own.
It goes quite fast to invade a kind of victim role and then fall into a kind of standstill. It helps to take responsibility and to show the neurocortex who is the boss in the house.
You will also not become a man if you only grow up physically, Own your shit and Integrate yourself fully into life. Take responsibility for yourself and if you don't like something, try to change it. And if you can't change it, try to live with it gracefully.
As BlankMind wrote, everyone has potential.

For me, consciousness is like your soul, and the mind is that what your physical brain produce or how the brain influences the soul as an interface.

Maybe you also have a well developed consciousness and thats why you had a bit more difficult starting conditions. Because you can handle it and make the best of it.
Best regards
ingo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:21 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
What really pisses me off, is the fact that you don't remember anything of why you even wanted to be a human!

Seriously, that's the main answer I have on my mind all these days since I did my #1 real out of body.

Why to be a male?
Why to be born in 1995?
Why that poor family?
You are young(as a human). Your reason for being here will become more clear as you go along. There will be many changes and challenges.

You ain’t seen nothin’ yet.

By the end of your life(as you cross over) you will remember what you came here for. You will know who, what, when, how and why. You will know that you always knew but wanted to EXPERIENCE THE KNOWING. You will then take what you have learned and start over again, wondering all the way.

If learning of freedom and independence are your purpose here, then where else could your time be better spent? You are in the the thick of it. The decision point.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:31 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

I think that the main reason is to get the motivation to achieve, what Robert Monroe called "Escape Velocity".

I'm so sick and tired of the consensus realities which are everywhere!
People are dead. They don't want to think. They don't want to take action in anything. They don't want to take risks. They don't want to learn. They don't want to lose their fears and grow...

All their lives is consuming mindless tv, mindless social media, and mindless talk with their similar groups that are as boring as they are, meanwhile doing a robotic boring job.

I used to feel bad, but Now I have a burning hate for passivity and lack of action that you can't imagine...

That's maybe why I'm here, to achieve freedom in everything by my own

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:47 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Most people struggle through life, confused, being manipulated and cheated by greedy people left and right. They don't know what they're supposed to do, or why they're even here. So they relax with some TV sometimes, whatever.

What matters is that you're lucky enough to have escaped that. Have compassion for people who are still in it. Sitting around with a "burning hate" doesn't help anyone. There are passionate people like you everywhere, and you get (and make) opportunities every day. Use them, or else you're just wasting your life like the people you talk about. If you gain success, you'll inspire people to take action - resulting in a happy Explorer95.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:52 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Hello Explorer95,
about 10 years ago I stopped drinking alcohol and when I saw people drinking I felt bad.
Because it reminded me that I had this bad habit myself. It wasn't really the people who upsets me, but they were confronting me with my old self. And I didn't like that.
When you get some emotional momentum, that can be helpfull. Sometimes it takes a little momentum to get out of the standstill. You should only use it in a way that nobody else is affected by it and it should not last for a long time. The next step would be acceptance, that other people are the way they are and maybe they want to be the way they are.
Have a good day :)
Ingo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:27 am 
Normal User
Normal User

I feel very ashamed and I still have to learn a lot more.

Specially about how to do OOBE's every single day, I try them every night haha, the fear is totally gone but I still don't have a proven process. That would be so awesome.

After this days, I stopped and I started to really THINK.

About physical life and about humanity purpose itself.
- I come to the conclusion that the reason why everybody has their own self-interested is because of the fake survival behavior, exactly like animals.
That's why there is greed, manipulation, competition, brutality, fancy cars, fancy houses, "social status" and more - Is because of the fear of physical death & the ego, for again, fear of the physical death of not being accepted into a group and being left-out.

I do work in the advertising business,
and I also really thought about this, and I came to the conclusion that If everyone is looking for their own self-interest, as I do that too...
The only logical way to get everything you want in the physical, is about helping the person has a complete 100% WIN-WIN Situation.
Good business is all about helping the other person get their problem solved, is never about you.
Selling & advertising is all about helping the other person, or an entire huge part of people, get their problems solved.

If for whatever reason you feel bad, angry, revengeful or resentful is because you're selfish and you don't care about solving the problem of the other person.

I had a lucid dream, maybe it was from my higher self, but I remember those exact same words and reasoning that I have just written. I awaken in the middle of the night, and I write it down. Completely changed my world view from now on.

My goal now is not about building a 7 figure business,
my goal now is to invest for rental properties that will provide a monthly positive cash flow, and retire before age 30.
So, I can exclusively only focus on my spiritual goals, which is the most important thing.
The fancy things, or the social status and all of that I don't care.
Well, maybe If I become too bored I can think about partnering on a ranch horses business because is work, but is also fun with the horses and nature

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:03 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:

my goal now is to invest for rental properties that will provide a monthly positive cash flow, and retire before age 30.
So, I can exclusively only focus on my spiritual goals, which is the most important thing.
Well, maybe If I become too bored I can think about partnering on a ranch horses business because is work, but is also fun with the horses and nature
I encourage you to keep a journal and to multi-task. Run the race of consciousness evolution (NOW) simultaneously to running the race of living here in this PMR. See you at the finish line.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:49 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
Quote:

I encourage you to keep a journal and to multi-task. Run the race of consciousness evolution (NOW) simultaneously to running the race of living here in this PMR. See you at the finish line.
Do you have some advice to grow faster in the learning curve of consciousness evolution?

Because at the end of the day, that's the only thing I will carry after the illusion of physical death.

So how I can learn faster? more effectively? do you have some routines? structures? books? seminars?

I'm a huge fan of books by the way, I read one new every single week as habit of personal growth and skills growth

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:02 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Do you have some advice to grow faster in the learning curve of consciousness evolution?
Physical realities were created to accelerate evolution by enabling optimized constant feedback for our choices. But people generally don't pay attention to it, and we often choose to ignore it. But if you do pay attention, it will show you how much you can grow.

Last edited by BlankMind on Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:10 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:

Because at the end of the day, that's the only thing I will carry after the illusion of physical death.

So how I can learn faster? more effectively? do you have some routines? structures? books? seminars?

I'm a huge fan of books by the way, I read one new every single week as habit of personal growth and skills growth
Consciousness transcends time and space. Yes, I do have routines, structures, books, no seminars though.

This thread contains some of my thoughts: viewtopic.php?f=20&p=109152#p109152. Start at the last post and page back a week or so.