Return Home
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:33 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Forum rules

Do not make an initial post to start a new thread on this forum once you advance beyond the beginner level of posts. This forum is an experiment with the purpose of encouraging the participation of those who have so far only hung out in the background and looked over the bulletin board. It is intended to be a place where things are orderly for beginners without the free interaction of the main board. Post only with care for the recognition that we are welcoming a new member and not arguing with a fellow old timer. Your cooperation is appreciated.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:50 pm 

I saw a video of Tom saying that when we die and we see our loved ones its just the larger consiousness system playing the part of our loved ones, thats its not really them?
Well, thats a bummer? knowing you'll never see your loved ones when they die in this life? Have I understood this correctly? Any input will be appreciated!

This is the clip I'm referring to.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXSHl78vFpM

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:11 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I think if they have moved on to another life, for the most part this would be true..

But I think also there replicas , (projections ?), would act very much like the people you loved and knew before.. and it would be very hard to tell the difference between the idea there replicas rather than the real entities, if you had not already known this before hand

Hope this helps some ?

Brian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:09 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
I saw a video of Tom saying that when we die and we see our loved ones its just the larger consiousness system playing the part of our loved ones, thats its not really them?
Well, thats a bummer? knowing you'll never see your loved ones when they die in this life? Have I understood this correctly? Any input will be appreciated!

This is the clip I'm referring to.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXSHl78vFpM
It is Tom's opinion based on his experience, examination and later conclusion about this in NPMR. That is fair enough. You do not have to take everything over from him 1:1. Maybe your experiences might differ or your conclusions will. We don't know for sure 100% anyway. Neither Tom nor you and me whom we talk with. Of course it could also be the LCS - but then again, we are part of it so 'who' is it then. Guides, 'souls' of the departed, a replica from the system, a malicious entity deceiving you, a benign entity comforting you?

You be the judge. Maybe use your intuition as the most important factor for this. It is all we got.

In my opinion (and maybe intuition), the avatars of others who left this PMR might well appear to you 'sent' from their "Higher Self" perspective, especially shortly after their passing when ADC (after death communication) is very commonly reported.

Just keep in mind that our human life personalities are roles we play (avatars) temporarily and whom you really are in contact with while still alive or afterwards to meet 'people' you loved again then would most probably be their Higher Self.

Just my two cents.

"I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness. Everything that we talk about, everything that we regard as existing, postulates consciousness."
- Max Planck

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:52 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

What I've gathered so far is that sometimes they can be "fake", and sometimes they can be "real". Each situation is different, and the difference between fake and real at that level can be tricky to define.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:37 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Even the "fake" ones are real. They are the data of the person out of the Actualized Past Database. The representation, and what they would do is just as real as the consciousness that played that avatar.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:34 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The data is quite "real" as Linda has alluded to in the above post..

But with the caveat , minus - the entity's free will..

Continue with your questions Blank Mind,

you are Friend here ..

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:10 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thank you Brian! That's nice to know, although it's not me who asked the question :)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:49 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Thank you Brian! That's nice to know, although it's not me who asked the question :)
Sorry about that..
although so far he or she has not posted again ..

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:04 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Much of philosophy and religion reflects the mind searching
for comforting beliefs.

Tom’s assertions could so easily be constructed to
provide more comfort.

This dog not barking is inferential evidence that we
are facing something non-imaginary.

It suggests dialing up our attention to how we interact
with sentience generally, and expand out of the
closed social circle of kin and tribe, if we are
recalibrating for the big picture.

And then pay attention to how that feels.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:21 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Great point kroeran :-)

The MBT theory presents an enormous range of perspective for us. I say we must not impose little-picture wants and desires onto it. After all, we are, here on Earth, only subsets of an even greater expression of love and awareness.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:27 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I am empathetic to this thought. This was the very thing that i emailed tom about when i first read MBT. When i first learned that i would never speak to my brother again in the way that i thought the after life was. I was gutted and upset for almost 9 months with this information.I really had a hard time coming to terms and to understand what Tom was meaning with this aspect.

However.
i kept on going into understanding Tom and MBT into deeper and deeper aspects of myself as an IUOC and my brother as An IUOC that is part of the LCS(US).

Iv had 2 kinds of interactions with this.
1> Interaction via the data base as the LCS played out my brother for me. No difference between this interaction and my brother as he was alive and how i knew him. Couldn't tell any difference. As far as i was concerned that was my brother and we just spent some time together as he comforted me in my pain at this time. (LCS)Being my brother.

2> another interaction with him but this time his IUOC put itself forward to me. It let me know that it was his IUOC or NPMR Self that was interacting and not the LCS interacting with me. Our IUOCs directly communicated with each other using our PMR FWAU selfs to do it with. You will pull your hair out with this stuff hahaha

Anyway. Your loved one is never gone. An interaction with the data base is as real as an interaction you would have right now. No difference in the experience wither the LCS is doing it or the IUOC is doing it unless the IUOC made a point of letting you know it was it and not the LCS.

You never die or cease to exist in any way.Different kinds of interactions yes. Your loved one will always be that loved one regardless.The greatest part is when you understand your loved one as an IUOC. Not just some mere mortal human but an immortal being of many aspects,as YOU are also. You have and will never lose those experiences in this way.

Please don't be sad at this. We are much more and connected with each other in many different ways.
Your loved one is not just that person but a IUOC. When you interact with them when that time comes it is as much them as they ever where. Real information is Real information. There is no UNreal information.

You are an IUOC. They are an IUOC. The LCS is us IUOCs together as One system together always.
You will never lose your loved one.Only here in the PMR experience when death comes.But there is no death, that is also simulated for us.

Understand yourself as an IUOC and this pain will dissipate as you understand that your loved one is having more fun than you are lol
LCS is the IUOCs
IUOCs is the LCS

Regards

James

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:58 pm 

Tom's view of whether a deceased loved one, or anyone else, is not the 'real' person is his subjective opinion of how the Greater Picture works. When you read the experiences of others, such as Jurgen Ziewe or William Buhlman, each having decades of OBE experience, their experience differs. I would suggest reading Ziewe's, Multi-Dimensional Man or just going to YouTube to watch him speak.

Will

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:41 pm 

Thank you! I appreciate all of your answers!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:24 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I am here with two friends from before this life. And i have had interaction and communication with their IUOC's. Anything is possible.

Although most connections do not carry on, I find it nice to think that they can.

Just with everyone the best on their journey.

And hey, you never know when you will run into your old friend, even if they have hanged...