Return Home
It is currently Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:29 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Forum rules

Do not make an initial post to start a new thread on this forum once you advance beyond the beginner level of posts. This forum is an experiment with the purpose of encouraging the participation of those who have so far only hung out in the background and looked over the bulletin board. It is intended to be a place where things are orderly for beginners without the free interaction of the main board. Post only with care for the recognition that we are welcoming a new member and not arguing with a fellow old timer. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Post subject: Random stuff
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:20 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

A couple of random topics.

First is about our learning in this PMR. If our incarnation was planned for our growth, particularly for those who obviously had many experience before, what's the point of hiding the past data, I mean past life experiences. Would it be better to know what we had gone through in the past so that we can know better where we need to grow? Of course, it is understandable to make it equal for everyone in this PMR, and make it as real as possible, but at least, we should get some hints on what do we need to do. Would that be more efficient?

Second, this is something for fun. I was asking something but instead of getting the answer, I was shown (or I saw) a couple of images. First appeared was a wall in black, there is human form of character on top of the wall to the left end, then there are words shown on the wall, apparently in gold color, says, Trump. Then, there appears another building structure that has some resemblance to the white house but it is also in black, and there appears to be one column of black smoke coming out of the right hand side of the building. A couple of days later, I saw the news about 100 miles mark for the Trump wall. Yet, I can't guess why I was shown this because it is totally irrelevant to what I was asking. On top that, I can't guess what does it mean either, or if there is a meaning. I'm not quite a political junkie. If I didn't read the news, I didn't even know that wall is called trump wall.

Post subject: Re: Random stuff
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:36 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
First is about our learning in this PMR. If our incarnation was planned for our growth, particularly for those who obviously had many experience before, what's the point of hiding the past data, I mean past life experiences. Would it be better to know what we had gone through in the past so that we can know better where we need to grow?
Our past data is already integrated into us. As a human, you don't get knowledge of past data when you incarnate here(typically) because you don't want to operate from past life-time belief systems and structures with all the emotional baggage it illicits that locks you into a certain mode of operating or thinking about the world which hampers having a "new take" on experiences. A brand new data packet with a new perspective is preferable. What our FWAU integrates into the IUOC isn't rationalizations or logical structures of understanding, it's more so the emotional interface with experiences that is valuable to the IUOC and that IUOC is expressing its being level relative to all the past data packets it's integrated.

On top of that, having knowledge of past lifetimes means you already have a bigger picture of what's going. Coming in blind heightens the experience because you fully "believe" in your experiences and have to deal with new issues like fears related to self-preservation and everything that comes with a sense of mortality.

Quote:
Yet, I can't guess why I was shown this because it is totally irrelevant to what I was asking. On top that, I can't guess what does it mean either, or if there is a meaning. I'm not quite a political junkie. If I didn't read the news, I didn't even know that wall is called trump wall.
Too many unknown variables. Examine any feelings or intuitions that come with it. If no feelings, knowings or intuitions come with it, and it's just rendered to you exclusively as a visual image, then how would you ever expect to interpret a stand-alone image that's meant to be symbolic? You couldn't. At that point, you need to get into a deeper state that's more open to getting data or maybe a more awake state if that image came to you in hypnagogia. Or, you need to refine your focus and clarity when querying.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:20 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Quote:

First is about our learning in this PMR. If our incarnation was planned for our growth, particularly for those who obviously had many experience before, what's the point of hiding the past data, I mean past life experiences. Would it be better to know what we had gone through in the past so that we can know better where we need to grow? Of course, it is understandable to make it equal for everyone in this PMR, and make it as real as possible, but at least, we should get some hints on what do we need to do. Would that be more efficient?

It may indeed be better for us to start with a clean slate in a new experience packet retaining only our cumulative QoC. It makes sense as far as the theory goes. It is also possible that the mind wipe thing is one of several tools used to try to convince you into ' logging in' (returning) here, which might not in your best interests. We don't know.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:35 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
It may indeed be better for us to start with a clean slate in a new experience packet retaining only our cumulative QoC. It makes sense as far as the theory goes. It is also possible that the mind wipe thing is one of several tools used to try to convince you into ' logging in' (returning) here, which might not in your best interests. We don't know.
It’s not a trap. It’s a choice. As a piece of the LCS you have access to all the data. You can place the responsibility for your being here outside of yourself. Or you can realize that you agreed willingly and knowingly to interact here and accept the consequences both good and bad in order to discover yourself and grow(evolve).

We teach each other. The negative informs the positive and the positive informs the negative. You are the center point of your perspective of existence as are all others. God is the essence, the center point of all perspectives of existence that is All That Is.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:02 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Quote:

As it happens, Tom answered this question in December's Firesidechat (from 27:20 mark) https://youtu.be/bOkgbZ88PtQ?t=1636

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:41 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

VB - Indeed a key point in MBT. And I have taken this into consideration as one possibility. I wouldn't have spent the last 2years of my life immersed in learning this if I didn't take it seriously. The point of my post is just the last 3 words. Possible? Yes. Certain that the MBT model is actual reality? No.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:07 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

There are a number of subjective models that align with MBT. One consistency is that we as local consciousness personalities (LCP) are not the ones growing up. The IUOC is growing up. We as LCPs are expendable. Our LCP does not reincarnate. The IUOC having had an accumulation of experiences, including the experiences of our LCP, makes the choice to do so.

We as LCPs are not mind-wiped. The aspect of the IUOC that reincarnates is "mind-wiped" or is so immersed in the experience that it forgets itself. This is analogous to our dream state. Recalling our dreams can be problematic.

Last edited by Jdjr on Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:08 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Thanks everyone for the thoughts. To me, we are simply in the evidence collection stage, and I agree, "we don't know". In fact, it's still mind boggling to me where and how the memories are classified and stored. What's the detail mechanism that our consciousness access to the different memory address? I would assume the phenomena of quick memory fading in different reality is probably the result of a database access/transfer issue. There was research/thoughts claiming that part of dream/sleep function is to transfer short-term memory to long-term storage. That's along the same line. Now there is perhaps a memory of memory address issue. I bet many of us have experienced the states that we are somewhere in between two realities, aware of things happening at both sides, yet, when we shifted back to current reality, memory of both reality fades away very quickly. In this regard, it is understandable that our memory for this reality will fade away quite quickly upon death. The exceptions are perhaps strong intentions and high QoC/awareness. In the first case, it works because the intention kept logging onto the past reality. The second case probably depend on the ability to log on different memory sectors corresponding to different reality.

In the end, the million dollar question to me is, "what's the nature of consciousness". To be more specific, if we consider consciousness as some sort of advanced AI, I would assume the viewpoint from the creator side and the AI/we side can be very different. This extends beyond the initial assumption by MBT, if I'm not misunderstanding--Is this a simulation, a game, a self initiated super-consciousness or a school? Each answer can lead to different impact on our evaluation of our situation.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:14 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
There are a number of subjective models that align with MBT. One consistency is that we as local consciousness personalities (LCP) are not the ones growing up. The IUOC is growing up. We as LCPs are expendable. Our LCP does not reincarnate. The IUOC having had an accumulation of experiences, including the experiences of our LCP, makes the choice to do so.

We as LCPs are not mind-wiped. The aspect of the IUOC that reincarnates is "mind-wiped" or is so immersed in the experience that it forgets itself. This is analogous to our dream state. Recalling our dreams can be problematic.
My interaction with IUOC seems to support this, but my gut feeling tells me this may not be the only choice :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:20 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

There are also a number of models that allow us to "awaken" to our true identity in this lifetime. In so doing, we continue as the LCP and become an IUOC.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:29 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
There are also a number of models that allow us to "awaken" to our true identity in this lifetime. In so doing, we continue as the LCP and become an IUOC.
This is my intuition, but I don't have evidence.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:35 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Quote:
This is my intuition, but I don't have evidence.
That’s why Tom advises to not believe him. Belief is not knowing. You must find out for yourself.

In my experience, I maintain my individuality until I no longer want to. I then become The One. Being The One can be fun for a while but eventually I find loneliness and meaninglessness, I then diversify and forget myself so that I may become many searching for The One.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:39 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
it's still mind boggling to me where and how the memories are classified and stored. What's the detail mechanism that our consciousness access to the different memory address?
Memories are stored in non-physical database(s) including the computer rendering this VR. However, the FWAU only takes the quality of the IUOC when it incarnates and not its memories nor does it necessarily operate from those databases. Instead, it operates locally, with memory storage and memory access mechanisms through the human avatar chemically storing and accessing things through the ruleset that defines the entire interaction for how much capacity for memory you have, how accurate you are able to recall that memory and how your memory may disappear/change when you get bonked on the head.
So in there, we can interpet physical mechanisms for memory storage/access but we are not going to ground the non-physical interactions of storing memory in a non-physical database to our sense of PMR "evidence".

Quote:
I bet many of us have experienced the states that we are somewhere in between two realities, aware of things happening at both sides, yet, when we shifted back to current reality, memory of both reality fades away very quickly.
Personally, I don't see the logic that would necessitate this as a "database issue".

Quote:
This extends beyond the initial assumption by MBT, if I'm not misunderstanding--Is this a simulation, a game, a self initiated super-consciousness or a school? Each answer can lead to different impact on our evaluation of our situation.

How about, all the above with more context and nuance? You seem to constantly re-iterate, "we don't have enough evidence" as the entirety of your feedback to MBT answers but then inject your own incomplete ideas into your incomplete interpretation of the MBT framework while not looking at how things may already be answered in the framework in a logically consistent and coherent way rather than postulating a mix of ideas from different theories that you seem to have even less cohesion on.