Return Home
It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:07 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Forum rules

Do not make an initial post to start a new thread on this forum once you advance beyond the beginner level of posts. This forum is an experiment with the purpose of encouraging the participation of those who have so far only hung out in the background and looked over the bulletin board. It is intended to be a place where things are orderly for beginners without the free interaction of the main board. Post only with care for the recognition that we are welcoming a new member and not arguing with a fellow old timer. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Post subject: Dreaming and the IUOC
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:35 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Is it possible for the IUOC to stay in the PMR body so that one is fully conscious of a conversation going on in the mind with oneself + voices, but then one awakens up refreshened and as if the 3 hours 'asleep' had only been 15 minutes (admitedly i did give myself suggestions of having a refreshened sleep somewhat in the beginning of the conversation) . So not like dreaming, because you're not fully conscious throughout that, except in lucid dreaming of course!

Just had an experience like this tonight, what an extremely weird year!

Thanks,
Seth

Edit: Sorry, so according to the third post, I was wondering if 'consciousness' (the fwau?) ever stays in the body, or if it must be refreshed via going outside the body into other 'realms.' The previous sentence is based on my understanding of the 'seth speaks' books, Im just trying to grasp the concepts because the seth speaks book is the only reference i really have currently lol.

Last edited by Skolaz on Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:43 am 
Curator
Curator

Seth,

You might try editing that for clarity as to what you mean.

Ted

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:14 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Seth - keep in mind that the FWAU (a part of the IUOC) is rendered a data stream so there is no, "staying inside a PMR body." You can experience more than one data stream at a time which may explain your experience of the conversation with yourself. Your being refreshed may be due to the Intent you expressed at having that result.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:04 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Thanks!
I was wondering how i could feel im not asleep, and feel as if 15 or so minutes have gone by when actually 3 hours have gone by (in terms of the fwau/iuoc model). I didnt really do anything except i was worrying constantly lol.

But anyways how is it possible for the fwau to access other data streams and what would it feel like? Sorry im not to fluent with this model!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:41 pm 
Curator
Curator

Seth,

You access other data streams all the time. When you sleep for one thing. There is not a good way to explain how you access other data streams than normal PMR. You just Intend to do so, which combines intent to do so with the effects of your Intent which is another of those relatively special words that Tom creates since there are no normal words to cover the desired meaning. Here are a lot of lectures by Tom, created mostly from his posts on the board: http://wiki.my-big-toe.com/index.php/To ... -_Lectures You might find it of value to read through all of them. How much have you read in Tom's books? This is available on Google books, if you do not have and cannot get a personal copy to read. http://books.google.com/books?id=RYHtBP ... &q&f=false I'm not putting you off as not wanting to answer your questions. It is just that it seems that there is entirely too much of a gap until you have some more basic information available to you. An answer to questions as you are asking them would likely be more misleading than otherwise. Here is a general overview of what we really are and how things work in general. viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7817 But whether you can get the answer you want from this is uncertain. Please do some reading on the links if you don't tackle the books right yet. Then ask more questions and lets see if we can get you up to speed.

Ted