Return Home
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:36 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Forum rules

Do not make an initial post to start a new thread on this forum once you advance beyond the beginner level of posts. This forum is an experiment with the purpose of encouraging the participation of those who have so far only hung out in the background and looked over the bulletin board. It is intended to be a place where things are orderly for beginners without the free interaction of the main board. Post only with care for the recognition that we are welcoming a new member and not arguing with a fellow old timer. Your cooperation is appreciated.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:33 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thank you so much, Terry. Now I know things which I previously didnt

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:59 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
If 1/3 of high altitude pilots/astronauts are having paranormal experiences, then does decreased gravity have the effect of loosing the focus on the PMR experience?
Maybe it is a gravity thing... maybe not.
I have gotten OBE and begun to fly and everything is fine and copacetic. Then I gain altitude and I fly over the earth and I feel fine... exhilarated even... hunky dory....
Note that I am OBE so gravity is not in play here at all.

Then at about 40,000 feet I notice something.
A certain anxiety sets in. Almost a certain type of panic. I did this multiple times and the sensations were very similar each time.
At some point above -- maybe 60k-70kft a threshold is crossed and I enter another world.

Just FYI -- I have no idea what it means.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:02 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Thanks for sharing that Clayton, it adds another dot to my collection.

And Clayton, notice that the question does not relate to your physical body - it's, how does Gravity affect CONSCIOUSNESS.

Also, the 70,000 feet figure has come up a number of times when I've been researching this.

Perhaps you can expand on what it feels like when you're 'not in Kansas anymore' (to take a line from the Wizard of Oz).

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:00 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
Thanks for sharing that Clayton, it adds another dot to my collection.

And Clayton, notice that the question does not relate to your physical body - it's, how does Gravity affect CONSCIOUSNESS.

Also, the 70,000 feet figure has come up a number of times when I've been researching this.

Perhaps you can expand on what it feels like when you're 'not in Kansas anymore' (to take a line from the Wizard of Oz).

It feels like I am in a completely different world. There are entire cities there with populations engaged in their own lives.
i.e. Wizard of OZ scenario is apt.

Keep in mind that gravity may not be an actual 'force' but more an observed effect.
i.e. "The Universe Is Expanding"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:09 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Consciousness does not originate within PMR. Gravity is part of the PMR ruleset and thus can be a constraint in how consciousness processes the PMR data stream.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:31 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Linda, I think you're on the right track. It's possible that when Clayton places his consciousness in a lesser gravitational field that he experiences more paranormal activities.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:15 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

It's an interesting question Terry.
Quote:
Gravity is part of the PMR ruleset and thus can be a constraint in how consciousness processes the PMR data stream.
This is spot on. I don't think that losing gravity would have any fundamental effect on consciousness. For instance I doubt there would be some kind of repeatable experiment like sending up humans in a ship, and once you hit a certain altitude, everyone experiences paranormal things. That would be a "fundamental effect" in my opinion.

What I think is really going on in these situations is something like: These pilots train extensively on their focus in order to fly these planes, they already have the "skill set" of focusing their intent deeply. When they experience something NEW / never before experienced (for themselves) in PMR [not experiencing gravity for the first time], it may act like a catalyst to focusing their intent on NEW* data streams / information. Then they realize, if they focus their intent on these NEW experiences, they can do some paranormal things quite well.

Just my two cents.

Adam

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:17 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Adam, I think there may be an element of QoC that needs to be factored into the equation. Some pilots/astronauts may never have such experiences, while others could quite easily 'slip the surly bonds of Earth'.

As far as a specific altitude threshold, that too may vary according to the QoC, the FOCUS of the consciousness and the strength of the gravitational field. I mention the focus of the consciousness as that appears to be what happened to Clayton.

I don't know where this is going, but it may be that a gravitational field plays a big part in keeping a consciousness focused on a PMR environment such as Earth. Which, if one extends the concept further, could affect space exploration.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:17 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi Terry,

You have an interesting hypothesis for sure, one which could be tested in the near future by commercial space flight i.e. Virgin Galactic and SpaceX. I'm absolutely clueless if there could be an effect or not, considering my lack of personal experience with high altitudes. However, I'd like to address somethings about virtual realities, their nature, and the one we are in currently:
Quote:
slip the surly bonds of Earth
Earth and Space are both part of the same PMR. Our consciousness is constrained to this entire PMR which includes everything outside of Earth also. Slipping the surly bonds of Earth is a matter of physics and spaceflight, slipping the surly bonds of this PMR is a matter of focused intent and QoC (or binaural beats, or hallucinogenic drugs).
Quote:
As far as a specific altitude threshold, that too may vary according to the QoC, the FOCUS of the consciousness and the strength of the gravitational field
Gravity is "coded" into the ruleset (it evolved to be more specific, but let's treat it like a coded/programmed property). Like any video game there is an aspect of gravity coded into it. A person of this mass may only jump this high. In our video games, there isn't anything special about gravity, it's an easily modeled effect. Also, it doesn't matter what level our players are in these video games, they are all effected by the same gravity in the game. There isn't anything special about going very high in these video games either, although if it's not coded very well perhaps there are some glitches when you reach the outer bounds of the programmed environment. That being said, The near space right next to Earth is no where near the outer bounds of the PMR environment.

Quote:
I don't know where this is going, but it may be that a gravitational field plays a big part in keeping a consciousness focused on a PMR environment such as Earth. Which, if one extends the concept further, could affect space exploration.
As for this, I'm highly skeptical. The PMR environment is everything in this universe, not just Earth. Also if this indeed was true, that gravity focused you in a PMR environment, I don't think the LCS would have any problem changing / reversing this effect if we as humans become a space-traveling civilization. Just "change the code" in one iteration of a Delta-T and viola! no more effect. Simulation continuity and consistency is of the upmost importance.

For now though, I'll keep it in the "possible truth category." We need more data in order to validate or falsify!

Adam