Return Home
It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:07 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Forum rules

Remember that this forum is transient in nature. Do not post here what you wish to remain available and is justified under the Board purpose. Remember that board rules on civility of interaction are still enforced.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:49 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Soooo, I’d like to start with how much I like and admire Hitler, because he did really great things.

Now be careful! Don’t Hitler shame me! Otherwise I might bring up Stalin or Chairman Mow!

What’d you guys think? :D

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:02 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I think eugenics, so long as it's non-violent, and the decision for people to form groups out of genetic preference is perfectly fine.
However, Hitler did impose violently on others to make, "living space" for the aryans and fantasized about a war that would "exterminate" Jews so he was acting immoral according to present standards.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:16 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hitler exterminated most of my family, and yet I am here.
If the extermination would have been total, I wouldn´t be here discussing interesting things with VirtualBrain.
By the way, is there a place in Tom´s model that validates hate?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:49 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I’m glad you’re here Dinah! :)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:17 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
I think eugenics, so long as it's non-violent, and the decision for people to form groups out of genetic preference is perfectly fine.
However, Hitler did impose violently on others to make, "living space" for the aryans and fantasized about a war that would "exterminate" Jews so he was acting immoral according to present standards.
Very true, the Nazis were very evil and reckless. It should be said though that they did not 'invent' the idea and even practice of eugenics in modern times, it hails far back. They just made it more effective and indeed imposed it in their sinister way for their dark purposes on others.

Here's a good documentary by independent journalist and researcher James Corbett, it deals with "Big Oil" actually but the euthanasia/eugenics movement that was financed by these families in the UK/US realm is also discussed in the first minutes of the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wlNey9t7hQ

The Nazis 'perfected' this practice later on to the detriment of multitudes of Jewish, Communist, other ethnic people and of course also the mentally ill and disabled people.

"I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness. Everything that we talk about, everything that we regard as existing, postulates consciousness."
- Max Planck