NPMR Experiments

Free of some of the restrictions on the rest of the board, but only for ephemeral interactions. Remember that rules on civility of interaction still apply.
Forum rules
Remember that this forum is transient in nature. Do not post here what you wish to remain available and is justified under the Board purpose. Remember that board rules on civility of interaction are still enforced.
Mundarah
Normal User
Normal User

NPMR Experiments

Post by Mundarah »

I am preforming NPMR experiments for a group of people at the times listed below. If you are interested you may also join in , your intent to accept is the ticket.
you do NOT want to be standing and are at least in a sitting position or lying down with closed eyes by the start of the experiment. That is all the information that I will be giving out at this time, feel free to post your experiences if any.

Every Monday and Friday at 6:30-7:00pm CST. Wednesday and Saturday at 2:30pm-3:00PM CST

**I will need to end the experiments after this Friday the 7th officially , for those that see this post before it becomes deleted and want to participate hit me up and the next time I login here and see your post I will give you a link to my discord group that is live and up to date with current free energy sessions. Once my schedule becomes predictable I will re-offer the free invite here.

Every Monday and Friday at 6:30-7:00pm CST. Wednesday and Saturday at 2:30pm-3:00PM CST

I have also just added the times to the above schedule, every Tuesday and Thursday 9:00am-9:30am CST for the members in Asia to participate a little easier, but the experiments are global so any time is good for all who wish to join.

I am not here very often to keep this post updated so If I have to back out of a session for any reason you may or may not still receive it, just depends on if the LCS has my back on that particular day/ if its possible :))

-Mundarah
Mundarah
Normal User
Normal User

Re: NPMR Experiments

Post by Mundarah »

Update:
Mundarah
Normal User
Normal User

Post by Mundarah »

Update: All the experiment times have been extended to 1 hour, here are the new times: Every Monday and Friday at 6:30-7:30pm CST, Tuesday and Thursday 9:00-10:00Am CST , Wednesday and Saturday at 2:30pm-3:30PM CST.

I have also found you can jump in and participate at any time during the experiments, the only thing hindering you will be you and how quickly you can connect to my NPMR webpage :) so try and set your intent to join in anytime before the start time, I have found some report a 10 min delay if they set an intent to join at start time.

-Mundarah
Jdjr
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Jdjr »

Mundarah wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:39 am Update: All the experiment times have been extended to 1 hour, here are the new times: Every Monday and Friday at 6:30-7:30pm CST, Tuesday and Thursday 9:00-10:00Am CST , Wednesday and Saturday at 2:30pm-3:30PM CST.

I have also found you can jump in and participate at any time during the experiments, the only thing hindering you will be you and how quickly you can connect to my NPMR webpage :) so try and set your intent to join in anytime before the start time, I have found some report a 10 min delay if they set an intent to join at start time.

-Mundarah
Perhaps you could share the results thus far.
Mundarah
Normal User
Normal User

Post by Mundarah »

Not everyone gives feedback but from the ones that have the results are all over the place. Everyone that has reported has experienced something and the more sessions they participate in it seems to get stronger for the participant, some are already in a session and having an experience before I even start the session. This experiment seems to give different people different things and the experiences are wildly different. All experiences were reported as very enjoyable .

That's all I have from the feedback I have gotten back. No one from this board has reported anything other than 1 member who said the session seemed to difficult to try and participate in, I was going to delete this post a couple weeks back but found out I couldn't so I just updated it for any that eventually see it and want to try it.

-Mundarah
Mundarah
Normal User
Normal User

Post by Mundarah »

The experiment has now stopped.

-Mundarah

Return to “Chat Forum -- a place to socialize”